Vince Duby New Bern NC

New Bern, NC

#1 Aug 23, 2011
This is great the house to the right is the house i grew up in,24 Henry Ave. My brother Jack Duby lives there now.Boy does this bring back alot of memories.
Jill Wright

Pensacola, FL

#2 Jul 25, 2013
MY grandparents home, as a very young child I lived in the little shack by the house with my mother and younger sister. It was a renovated chicken coop and I remember no bathroom. We used a pot and emptied it in the brook behind it. The woods here were wonderful for a child and such beautiful winters and summer gardens. I remember picking violets, lilly of the valley and jack in the pulpits as well as all the dark glass rocks in the brook. A lot of found memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News xxxxxx May 19 Paul Kersey 3
News Videotape rape case to return (Feb '08) May 13 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 73
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) May 8 Mysti Q 293
News Lenox voters nix 2 hotel tax breaks May 8 Cops are Degenerates 3
News For juveniles sentenced to Shakespeare, the wor... Mar '17 Salons Esq 2
News Why your next therapy session might include a h... Mar '17 lookinthemirror 11
News For juveniles sentenced to Shakespeare, the wor... Mar '17 Plant Valantiti 2

West Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages