Israel's cruel, inhumane acts

Israel's cruel, inhumane acts

There are 479 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 3, 2008, titled Israel's cruel, inhumane acts. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

I am saddened and outraged that the Israeli authorities showed such cruelty and lack of humanity in demolishing a four-family apartment building in East Jerusalem because of a "violation" of a zoning code.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Mclean, VA

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Perhaps Mr. Wasserberg should ask a few Israelis how they feel about this.

Since: May 08

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2008
GMHeller wrote:
Perhaps Mr. Wasserberg should ask a few Israelis how they feel about this.
Really,the Israelis have the laws they have for very good reasons,six million of them!

Since: Jul 08

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 3, 2008
Ahh, the ignorance and the guilt of the diaspora. So predictable.

I tell you what, show us where you were when Amona happened and why you didn't speak out about that?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-320...

Building without a proper permit, Jew, Arab, Finnish.. whatever, is a guaranteed way to get your house knocked down.

A more recent example of Jews being expelled:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/987685.ht...

There are certain upsetting police-state tendencies in Israel and many other issues of which we could criticize, but please don't publicly vent your personal & inner guilt... wait 24 yours and if it still upsets you THEN write your indignant letter.

Since: Jul 08

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 3, 2008
And notice this has no "posted by" tag. Cowards.
B2ME

West Stockbridge, MA

#5 Aug 3, 2008
The USA should take some leasons from Isreal than maybe we wouldnt be in the shit we are now all over the world, esp. at home.
Mr Truthiness

Morton, PA

#6 Aug 3, 2008
B2ME wrote:
The USA should take some leasons from Isreal than maybe we wouldnt be in the shit we are now all over the world, esp. at home.
If it wasn't for our support of Israeli atrocities we wouldn't be in any 'shhiitt' at all.

Notice how we never had any problems with Muslims prior to our stealing their land and creating Israel in the first place.
B2ME

West Stockbridge, MA

#7 Aug 3, 2008
Muslims always have been a promblem and will continue to be a problem. We need to shut all there aid off untill they play nice in this world.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Mclean, VA

#8 Aug 3, 2008
Mr. Wassenberg's concerns are about as valid as if some shmuck in Tel Aviv were complaining to the Israeli press about a decision by West Stockbridge Selectmen to tear down a building in violation of that town's zoning ordinances.

“AM YISRAEL CHAI!”

Since: Apr 08

Bricktown, NJ

#9 Aug 3, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for our support of Israeli atrocities we wouldn't be in any 'shhiitt' at all.
Notice how we never had any problems with Muslims prior to our stealing their land and creating Israel in the first place.
Did you notice that about 85% of the arab countries were created about 1 - 5 years either before or after Israel? So that doesn't give any arab countries a government in which to attack the US smart guy. Hell, iran wasn't established until April 1, 1979.
bob

Clockville, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2008
This wasserberg is typical disgusting liberal - enemy of mankind and brainless bum. These liberal crack pots always come up with something outrages.
Mr Truthiness

Morton, PA

#11 Aug 3, 2008
Israel1948 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that about 85% of the arab countries were created about 1 - 5 years either before or after Israel? So that doesn't give any arab countries a government in which to attack the US smart guy. Hell, iran wasn't established until April 1, 1979.
In his 266th post since Thursday, Junior takes his stupidity to previously unheard of levels!

Geez, my kids are busy with friends again today, and here you are, alone and pathetic.
Rezasantorini

Skokie, IL

#12 Aug 3, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for our support of Israeli atrocities we wouldn't be in any 'shhiitt' at all.
Notice how we never had any problems with Muslims prior to our stealing their land and creating Israel in the first place.
Really? Why did President Jefferson have a Koran in his library? He was reading it to understand the Muslim Pirates, at the shores of Tripoli. Additionally, they were our enemy in the 2nd World War as they fought with the Germans. No, Rommel
was our friend...he helped us and the allies.

“AM YISRAEL CHAI!”

Since: Apr 08

Bricktown, NJ

#13 Aug 3, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
In his 266th post since Thursday, Junior takes his stupidity to previously unheard of levels!
Geez, my kids are busy with friends again today, and here you are, alone and pathetic.
Only if you had kids... just only. And just the other day, you said I had over 350 posts in 3 days! Seems you don't know how to use a computer or count. Dropping out of high school wasn't the best idea huh?
Seen

Edmonton, Canada

#14 Aug 3, 2008
"Israel's cruel, inhumane acts"

hmm wonder how many defending Jews will cry Antisemitic instead for once taking responsibility for their actions?

“AM YISRAEL CHAI!”

Since: Apr 08

Bricktown, NJ

#15 Aug 3, 2008
Seen wrote:
"Israel's cruel, inhumane acts"
hmm wonder how many defending Jews will cry Antisemitic instead for once taking responsibility for their actions?
A true anti-Semite says Jews instead of Israelis when criticizing Israel. Like you just said, when will the Jews take responsibility for their actions. Why not say Israelis?
Bullshit

Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 3, 2008
Israel is a rogue nation, a racist nation, an aparthied state.

Don't you (or any American presidential candidate) dare criticize them - you might have the Mossad knocking at your door.

And why do newspapers - and all media in general - continue to pound our consciences with stories about "The Holocaust?" Are we to the point that it is now bigger than WWII? We all are trained to know how many Jews died, but what about all the other holocausts? And while we're at it, do you know how many Americans died in WWII? And why do the Jews get a capital H? Is Jewish suffering greater than the suffering of the Irish, or Armenians, or Chinese or Russians?

Nazis are the cliche bad guys of history - but only because our Jewish-controlled media want it that way.
BLuewater

Merrick, NY

#18 Aug 3, 2008
Bullshit wrote:
Israel is a rogue nation, a racist nation, an aparthied state.
Don't you (or any American presidential candidate) dare criticize them - you might have the Mossad knocking at your door.
And why do newspapers - and all media in general - continue to pound our consciences with stories about "The Holocaust?" Are we to the point that it is now bigger than WWII? We all are trained to know how many Jews died, but what about all the other holocausts? And while we're at it, do you know how many Americans died in WWII? And why do the Jews get a capital H? Is Jewish suffering greater than the suffering of the Irish, or Armenians, or Chinese or Russians?
Nazis are the cliche bad guys of history - but only because our Jewish-controlled media want it that way.
My name is Blue and maybe we can look at this with an open mind.

As surprising as it may sound, the only intentional mass extermination program in the concentration camps of WW2 was targeted at Germans.

From April, 1945 five million Germans were rounded up after surrendering, and deliberately starved until well over one million had died, in French and American-run concentration camps.

This event soon erased from the history books. There was, in contrast, never a centrally-coordinated Nazi program of exterminating Jews in Germany. Lethal gas chambers did not function in German labour-camps, thatís just an illusion.

The traditional Holocaust story has developed out of rumours, misunderstandings, and wartime propaganda. From stories pre-dating the Second World War to the Nuremberg Trials which gave official sanction to the notion, to subsequent trials, books and films, we have had it imprinted on our collective psyche.

In most of Europe now, it is a thought crime to believe what you have just read, punishable by imprisonment, so think carefully before deciding to read on.

Please let me know if you want me to go on.....
Bluewater

Merrick, NY

#20 Aug 3, 2008
Boris, what are you doing in our back office. This is a joke right?
Bluewater

Merrick, NY

#22 Aug 3, 2008
O.K..........
Boris and Natasha

Merrick, NY

#23 Aug 3, 2008
I also made a new friend, and his name is fearless cartoonist. He's my pitbull, so be careful how you talk to Boris the Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawin faces new drug bust (Jun '06) Oct 29 Bernhard Goetz 5
News Documents: Sex offender tried to ply teen with ... Oct 23 Cops are Degenerates 17
News Hollywood is booming in Berkshires (Dec '09) Oct '17 Praxis Weiner 19
News Our Opinion: Fire brings home affordable housin... Sep '17 Cops are Sociopaths 9
News Pittsfield Apartment Building Fire Forces 2 Doz... Sep '17 Hillary from Sche... 4
News New Helen Moon Announces Candidacy For Pittsfie... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Barry Cocomo 6
News Troubled youth sentenced to Shakespeare Jul '17 Cops are Degenerates 6

West Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Stockbridge Mortgages