Catholic group asks Archbishop Nienst...

Catholic group asks Archbishop Nienstedt to step down

There are 1 comment on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Nov 9, 2013, titled Catholic group asks Archbishop Nienstedt to step down. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Protesters marched in front of the Cathedral of St. Paul on Saturday demanding change from the top.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

mea

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Wow. A group of 100 people in all the whole diocese has the courage to stand up and protest sin.
I should think that the whole rest of the population in that diocese should stand up, as well, and protest sin.
It is wrong to sin period. And to make matters worse, any and all people can sin just because they breath!
Maybe all Christians should stand up and protest sin.
They'd all be protesting themselves? How ironic it all is that only 100 or so know this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Garrison Keillor's 'Prairie Home Companion' suc... 23 hr INFIDEL 60
News CAIR-MN, Social Justice Groups to Hold Anti-Hat... Sun Faith 5
Midway Safety Sun Safety First 2
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Dec 9 I see dumb ppl 64
Joseph wood Dec 7 Bob wood 2
and Donald Trump Grabbing Female Genitalia but ... Dec 6 Gropalicious 1
Nurse Resents E.R. Patients Dec 6 See The Truth 2

West St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West St. Paul Mortgages