Officers fatally shoot man who killed...

Officers fatally shoot man who killed police dog

There are 2 comments on the St. Cloud Times story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Officers fatally shoot man who killed police dog. In it, St. Cloud Times reports that:

Police spokesman Sgt. Paul Paulos says law enforcement agencies went to a home about 1 p.m. Tuesday to talk to a person of interest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times.

Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
The reports make this sound like the police simply murdered this guy. What would you do, in your own basement if attacked by a dog?
Welfare Cheese

Chanhassen, MN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
The reports make this sound like the police simply murdered this guy. What would you do, in your own basement if attacked by a dog?
It was not his basement. He was a fugitive from St. Louis running from a rape charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarks submarine Sandwich (Dec '08) 1 hr patsy 171
Midway Safety Oct 2 Fro4 1
Review: Lisa Marie Henkemeyer Sep 29 LISA HENKEMEYER 3
News St. Paul police asking for public's help in boy... (Mar '11) Sep 21 Caleb Pool 43
News 1 dead, 1 injured after fight, shooting outside... (Apr '11) Sep '17 Rocky 55 298
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) Sep '17 Emma 71
City Hits Snag Buying Troubled House Aug '17 Danger Ignored 3

West St. Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West St. Paul Mortgages