West St. Paul gets a new burger joint...

West St. Paul gets a new burger joint in Zantigo spot

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Jan 16, 2013, titled West St. Paul gets a new burger joint in Zantigo spot. In it, TwinCities reports that:

In West St. Paul, chain taco joint Zantigo has been quickly replaced by an independent burger restaurant called BYO Burger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

KAS

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Just went here for lunch. Person preparing my burger decided spreading a glob of mayo from the counter onto my bun with her ungloved finger would make it extra good!?! Then on top of that she begrudgingly went to get another bun when I called her out on it....needless to say I was out the door before burger could be delivered.
Avoid this place at all costs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minn. School Kisses Valentine's Day and Other H... Fri PB in Saint Paul 1
News Police: Eagan firefighter arrested for arson in... (Sep '09) Feb 5 Koko 26
News St. Paul picks up sick leave issue stalled at C... Feb 5 PB in Saint Paul 1
OMG, Dayton Hospitalized, Is he on Medicare? Feb 5 king kong 2
News Is Diversity And Political Correctness Doing Mo... Feb 5 king kong 2
News More Punch Feb 5 king kong 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Chris Coleman as Mayor? (Oct '12) Feb 5 king kong 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West St. Paul Mortgages