2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-suicide

Apr 14, 2008 Read more: TwinCities.com 89
A husband and wife were found dead near Silver Lake in what officials say appears to be a murder-suicide. The bodies of Donald Czeck, 41, and Katrin Czeck, 35, were found Sunday evening. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mom

Spencer, IA

#95 Feb 26, 2010
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
Let this be finished, no more rubbing salt into the wounds.
crazy

Houston, TX

#96 Feb 27, 2010
wooooowwww
wow

Houston, TX

#97 Mar 14, 2010
thas crazy
angels among us

United States

#98 Dec 13, 2011
Katie was my godmother.. I read all these comments and Its so disgusting to see people have no respect filter or compassion for others invovled... point blank there is no reason or approval to take anothers life.. regardless of spected rumors of an affair or not people get divorced for many reasons but takeing there life in your own shows more then words.. this is to be left in the hands of god to judge..
honesty

United States

#99 Dec 14, 2011
All I can say is you coward for those with these disrespectful comments god will deal wth you cheater or no cheater my auntie died the same way a.d she didn't cheat so your justification will be justified in gods eyes god bless.
Truth

Hamburg, MN

#100 Dec 30, 2012
honesty wrote:
All I can say is you coward for those with these disrespectful comments god will deal wth you cheater or no cheater my auntie died the same way a.d she didn't cheat so your justification will be justified in gods eyes god bless.
She didn't cheat? Then who was the young man trying to attend her funeral but wasn't allowed to? That's right the guy she was having an affair with
Jenna czeck

Saint Paul, MN

#101 Feb 15, 2015
im her daughter
Jenna czeck

Saint Paul, MN

#102 Feb 15, 2015
Who ever started this rumor that mike my brother committed sucide shame on u I would stop there seeing this kills me. We are still going trough trauma right now. Thanks for everyone that stuck up for us. Ttyl
Jenna czeck

Saint Paul, MN

#103 Feb 15, 2015
Still Thinking of You wrote:
The only reason I am even looking at this site is because it's the only way I know to contact the kids...There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of each of you and wonder how you are doing. I hope that you can ignore all the negative things that have been said by people that truly didn't know the heart of your parents. Don & Kate were two of the most giving people we have had the pleasure to meet. Don't forget how special they were. I'm sure you miss them incredibly much as we all do, but please use this experience and do something with your lives that would make your parents proud. Live your lives for them. Don't let all the mean people that have posted on this site get to you. Ignore them and focus on the memories of your parents. Please know that they will not be forgotten and that you are not forgotten. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much this means the world to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West St. Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saint Paul (Nov '13) Fri jenyechout 16
News In State of City speech, Coleman lists reasons ... Fri PB in Saint Paul 1
News 3 St. Paul men charged in fatal May 4 shooting (May '11) Thu Joshua Bystrom 31
News New Minnesota Senate Office Building on time an... Apr 15 PB in Saint Paul 1
News DRIVERS' SHORTAGE * USA - Trucking's new crew (Dec '06) Apr 13 delight 531
News St. Paul police asking for public's help in boy... (Mar '11) Apr 13 caleb pool 41
News Progress MN: Metro Green Line Apr 12 Not so 6
More from around the web

West St. Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]