Police ID man who killed self on TV a...

Police ID man who killed self on TV after chase

There are 1 comment on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Police ID man who killed self on TV after chase. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

A man who stole a car at gunpoint, shot at Phoenix police officers and then led them on a chase that ended with his suicide broadcast on national television was identified Saturday as a wanted felon with a long criminal history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

Worcester, MA

#1 Oct 1, 2012
if i have to deal all these stupid ass i want nothing to do with app

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton plan seeks to crack down on Wall Street... 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News Wynn made official captain (Jan '08) Oct 4 cops are liars an... 12
News Lewis Lent evidence search at Greylock Glen end... Oct 4 cops are liars an... 46
News State system failed abused Massachusetts girl, ... Oct 3 DCF are MONSTERS 7
News Adoptive parents of abused child lash DCF's fai... Oct 2 DCF and other MON... 1
News Hardwick woman pleads not guilty in child abuse... Oct 2 DCF and other MON... 2
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... Oct 1 DCF are MONSTERS 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Springfield Mortgages