Holyoke police arrest West Springfiel...

Holyoke police arrest West Springfield man and Pittsfield woman on marijuana charges

There are 3 comments on the MassLive.com story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Holyoke police arrest West Springfield man and Pittsfield woman on marijuana charges. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

By GEORGE GRAHAM ggraham@repub.com HOLYOKE - Holyoke police arrested a West Springfield man and Pittsfield woman on marijuana charges early Tuesday morning following a motor vehicle stop on Kelly Way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Fred

Greenfield, MA

#1 Oct 15, 2008
Why does shit make the news - who cares about marijuana use! Go after the bigger drug users.
mike

Northville, NY

#2 Oct 15, 2008
very true fred,this story is a waste of time and paper over pot,i cant believe the way they make pot such big news.when over 90% of the american people could care less
Mollie

AOL

#3 Oct 15, 2008
Let's start writing about good news for a change. Don't give people the satisfaction of negative attention and let's start recognizing people who do great things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agawam woodworkers Feb 13 Ted 1
News China solar supplier grows in India to avoid tr... Feb 6 Solarman 1
News City seniors toss questions to Tyer on tote-bas... Feb 5 Cops are Degenerates 4
News No bail for two who allegedly robbed, threatene... Feb 5 Cops are Degenerates 3
News Pittsfield woman who burned baby with lighter g... Jan 25 Ozzie 38
33 old westfield rd west springfield Jan 24 joe hunt 1
News In wake of a brutal tragedy, friends remember t... Jan '18 cil 17

West Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Springfield Mortgages