West Springfield police charge 21-yea...

West Springfield police charge 21-year-old Kim Cynthia Moore with break-in, assault, theft of money

There are 8 comments on the MassLive.com story from Jun 13, 2011, titled West Springfield police charge 21-year-old Kim Cynthia Moore with break-in, assault, theft of money. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Published: Monday, June 13, 2011, 11:59 AM Updated: Monday, June 13, 2011, 12:22 PM A West Springfield Police Department cruiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Levi

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Cynthia is a good person she doesn't deserve these charges. If somebody had stolen $700 from you what would you do?
TYoung

Springfield, MA

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Levi wrote:
Cynthia is a good person she doesn't deserve these charges. If somebody had stolen $700 from you what would you do?
Good Person? She is a drug addict and killed a motorcyclist when she was driving drunk. I know the situation and what happened and the bottom line is that she robbed someone so she can get her fix. She is a LOSER and belongs back in jail. Which I am sure she will when she gets her day in court. And Cassie wasn't the only person she stole from these last few days.
BigD

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Yes, she does deserve these charges. She needs to step up and take responsiblity for all her actions she does. Everything is a choice and she needs to be accountable for her choices. Driving drunk and on drugs and killing 41 year old David Reztler in West Springfield 2 years ago, was a choice she made. She decided to drink/drug and drive. She got out of prison early for that charge of vehicle homicide. Now breaking and entering in a home so she could get money for drug fix. She broke her parole and now belongs back in prison for taken a man's life and also for this crime too.

By killing a man: She ruined a good family, took a father away from his two daughters, ruined their family business which had to close, and took a husband away from his wife.

Cynthia needs to get herself off drugs and drinking. Hopefull someday this will happen and she will feel remorse for her crimes. Right now she can only think of herself and her next "fix".
TYoung

Brookline, MA

#4 Jun 16, 2011
This is tyoungs daughter i personally know cynthia and she stole money from me two weeks ago then a week after that she tryed stealing a phone then two days later she goes and kicks down and beats up and steals money from her BEST friend...thats a person with ZERO emotion....i was in a holding cell with her for something petty i did and she had the nerrve to say the motorcyclist should have held on a little tighter to his handle bars and maybe he would not have died i couldnt believe my ears and i told her karma is a bitch and that is a life and ussed to prostitute herself to a man for drugs and when he passed a way she said good she was glad...shes a COLD heartless bitch and needs to do her time
KLJ10

Lawrence, MA

#5 Jun 19, 2011
what would i do if someone stole $700 from me....CALL THE COPS! This girl is a scumbag maybe a long prison sentence will help her get off drugs. She has effected my family with this crap she pulled...and to read that she said he should have held on to his handle bars a little tighter makes me sick...that's a good person??????
nboss

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 2, 2011
alright first off I dated cynthia for three years. She is a good person and you guys can bash her all you want but she is better than this. She is an addict who made a bad choice that's all. Don't judge her as a person for her actions it's her disease that's to blame. I myself am in recovery and hope the best for her. And me and cynthia have had our battles so if anyone could come on here and character assainate her it would be me not a bunch of people who don't know her like I do. You people need to take into account her addiction and that this isn't the person she is. But I hope all you people who say this shit will say it to her face when she gets out cause shell be out cassie is famous for bringing charges and not testifying. She just needs to get out and really get down to her problems in the program because this is not the person that she is. And cynthia when you read this you know who it is and I hope all the best for you. You'll always have me on your side regardless
Cassie

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Levi wrote:
Says Cynthia's baby daddy your opinion isn't biased or anything good luck with that lunatics baby it's gonns be the spawn of Satan
Manhattan

West Springfield, MA

#8 Dec 26, 2015
nboss wrote:
alright first off I dated cynthia for three years. She is a good person and you guys can bash her all you want but she is better than this. She is an addict who made a bad choice that's all. Don't judge her as a person for her actions it's her disease that's to blame. I myself am in recovery and hope the best for her. And me and cynthia have had our battles so if anyone could come on here and character assainate her it would be me not a bunch of people who don't know her like I do. You people need to take into account her addiction and that this isn't the person she is. But I hope all you people who say this shit will say it to her face when she gets out cause shell be out cassie is famous for bringing charges and not testifying. She just needs to get out and really get down to her problems in the program because this is not the person that she is. And cynthia when you read this you know who it is and I hope all the best for you. You'll always have me on your side regardless
I was personally affected by her killing someone and to say she is a good person is so off. How can a good person be more concerned about her hair than the fact that she killed someone? How can a "good person" not have any remorse to the family who lost someone so innocently driving their bike down the road? And to have gotten off with such a short sentence is such a shame. For her to get time served for bedazzling get anklet bracelet while on house arrest is even more of a shame. Until she realizes what she has done and how many lives she has affected I hope she stays in jail until she gets her life figured out. And even then I don't think she will ever be a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield cop's suit against city claiming dis... 17 hr Cops are Sociopaths 18
News Pittsfield man found dead at scene of reported ... Fri Joe Peski 36
Laviriere Officer Must Be Fired Aug 14 Reader 1
News Hinds Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform, Asks... Aug 10 Little Penis Praxis 5
News The Latest: Labor sec'y says balance required i... Aug 7 Red Crosse 7
News Workers at Mississippi Nissan plant casting bal... Aug 4 anonymous 1
Ronnie Wierzbowski and his wife Aug 3 Rhoda House 1

West Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Springfield Mortgages