Holyoke police awaiting autopsy report on 9-month-old baby girl who reportedly drowned in bath tub

May 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

HOLYOKE - Investigators are awaiting the state medical examiner's autopsy results on a 9-month-old baby girl who reportedly drowned in a South East Street apartment after being left unattended in a bath tub on Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
Glenda suarez

Washington, DC

#1 May 25, 2012
Its a real shame she problebly smoking pcp known ass dust wow what a lost hope she get's the worst punishment
Jennifer

United States

#2 May 27, 2012
U dont know her or the circumstances to judge its sad enough she lost her child. Yes it was irrisponsible to leave the child unattened but u r not the jury or dcf so lets not make assumptions damn let the woman greive
Stefany

Holyoke, MA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Its funny how I do know her and also know she's an I responsible person....if she was really morning her child how come she out partying all da time...where's her other 3 kids no one though about that...yes I also know wat it is to lose a child and yes it hurts but u gotta think of the ones u got left do u think she does....no one is taking this child's death seriously if they did they make her pay for her crime....
Mariluz hernandezzz

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
She needs too pay i hope they send u too jail and never come out and trues u goin too get yoyrs in there nasty.....hate women like u that be haven kids and dont even take care of them bitch i hope they live u in jail for ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devil Mans triple murder trial set for next wee... Wed Public Service Co... 1
Wilfredo Pabon of Springfield admits stabbing C... (Apr '10) Aug 19 dawn 32
Lisa ziegert , ever solved ? (Jan '14) Aug 17 Jame s 4
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
East Texas coal mine accident sends 'hundreds o... Aug 15 Liberal forever 1
I am DESPERATE for HELP....need info about a ca... (Dec '06) Aug 13 Wendy 13
African-American hair: Dermatologists' tips for... Aug 13 Oliver Canterberry 1
•••
•••
•••

West Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Springfield People Search