Thomas Herlihy Selectman elect

Thomas Herlihy Selectman elect

Posted in the West Simsbury Forum

noconfidence

Windsor, CT

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Gets a DUI.

Has been obnoxiously drunk during daylight hours, and banned from at least one local business due to his behavior while intoxicated.(he felt the busin ess was being unfair, and asked "do you know who I am" also threatened to close down the business.

Herlihy's heyday was over a long time ago. Anybody else have a no confidence vote for our public official to be?
Dcps

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Which local business was he removed from?
I_LOVE_TOM

Plymouth, MN

#3 Jun 11, 2013
the saga continues... Tom Herlihy was arrested last week for 3rd degree assault, threatening and Disturbing the Peace... apparently he smashed a beer bottle on the bar at a local Simsbury establishment and threatened a patron before running away. He was caught by Avon police and arrested.

What a douchebag...
Never_arrested

Falls Church, VA

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Arrested June 15 for DISORDERLY CONDUCT in Simsbury. He apparently is a very busy guy. Dirtbag, but a busy dirtbag.
public citizen 101

Simsbury, CT

#6 Oct 7, 2013
How is it that this man is still driving? I have visited The Iron Frog several times and he was there each time. We asked the server and the reply was "He's here every night." Curious, we watched him finish his beer and leave and he was driving. How can that be? With his history of DUI's and violence, how can he have a driver's licence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Simsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Selectmen Meeting June 26, 2017 My com... Mon Joan coe 1
All Waste vs. Paine's for curbside garbage and ... Mon mappleby 1
News Firefighters save the day ... by taking newlywe... Jun 13 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting June 12, 2017 Jun 12 Joan coe 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting My comments May '17 joan coe 1
News Deepwater Wind Outlines Solar Farm Proposed In ... May '17 ugh 1
Board of Selectmen Meeting May 8, 2017 My Comments May '17 joan coe 1

West Simsbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Simsbury Mortgages