NC woman seriously injured in Bohemia...

NC woman seriously injured in Bohemia crash -

There are 42 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 9, 2007, titled NC woman seriously injured in Bohemia crash -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A North Carolina woman was seriously injured in a car accident in Bohemia Wednesday night at Lakeland Avenue near Smithtown Boulevard, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LIer

Edison, NJ

#47 Aug 12, 2007
So, is this the "new" Newsday.com ? This happened Aug 9th, it's now Aug 12th, at 4PM and we're STILL reading about this? Nothing else going on?

Since: Jan 07

East Meadow, NY

#48 Aug 13, 2007
I cannot believe the insensitivity of all these people regarding a most horrific car accident. Instead of caring about the welfare of the passengers involved everyone decided to play detective and bring forth the fact that insurance fraud was involved. Insensitive to peoples misfortune, insensitive to our soldiers dying in Iraq and Afghanistan....my,my aren't we proud of ourselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police dig up East Islip backyard in search of ... (Jan '08) 6 hr Mystery 88
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 10 hr Kilo_killzall 48
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Tue Janice P 118
Is Lee Zeldin gay? Mar 19 Tom 1
News Islip supervisor hails town's finances and achi... Mar 19 State of Insanity 2
White van Mar 18 Cabbage 2
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Mar 18 Cabbage 103

West Sayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Sayville Mortgages