Mom, 3 children escape Bohemia blaze

Mom, 3 children escape Bohemia blaze

There are 38 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 19, 2007, titled Mom, 3 children escape Bohemia blaze. In it, Newsday reports that:

A mother of three was critically burned in a house fire late Sunday night in Bohemia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phil

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2007
Boy that sucks. That's gotta be the worst kind of accident, a burn.

My prayers are with her.
Bob Dillon

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2007
Would be interested in any follow up data on her condition. She is a second cousin, whose father passed away last year. The family would appreciate any information you can provide.
whatever

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 19, 2007
Thank you volunteer firemen
Chilling

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2007
Very scary.... I'm glad her children all made it out safe, and they alerted the neighbor. And the firefighters were able to find the mother. I hope she was not too badly burned.
I would like to know what caused this fire.
Lorinda Patchogue NY

New York, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2007
God Bless her. She will be in my prayers. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
MBM

Hempstead, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2007
I hope it wasn't another space heater that caused this. Space heaters are so dangerous.
Friend

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Mar 19, 2007
I know one of the kids and I feel so bad for her. She is such a nice person. I hope that everything turns out okay.
volff

Bronx, NY

#8 Mar 19, 2007
How about a title of "Woman RESCUED by Volunteer firefighters", not "escaped".
ADAM

Middle Island, NY

#9 Mar 19, 2007
good luck and get well. great job by "Big Wilson" & BFD !
Irene

Peekskill, NY

#10 Mar 19, 2007
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Donna and the kids. This is such a sad,sad shock. If anyone can pull through, it's you. Anyone that knows you, is praying for you. Blessed Be, Donna.
fin

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2007
Batteries in place in her detector I guess.
thechmike

Tuxedo Park, NY

#12 Mar 19, 2007
Bob Dillon wrote:
Would be interested in any follow up data on her condition. She is a second cousin, whose father passed away last year. The family would appreciate any information you can provide.
Just left the hospital and w/o getting into in a public forum let me say she needs everyone's prayers now.
Phil

West New York, NJ

#13 Mar 19, 2007
volff wrote:
How about a title of "Woman RESCUED by Volunteer firefighters", not "escaped".
Good point
Shiela

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2007
Please keep Donna and her family in your prayers and pass on info when it is available
Alexa

Chester, NY

#15 Mar 19, 2007
one of the girls is my best friend, everyone is doing alright, or as well as they can be at this point. I was with her most of today, but we really would appreciate it if random people we don't even know would stop driving by her house. her street used to be so quiet, but now there is basically a line of cars on wall st. They are all in my prayers, and the whole family is strong, and i love them dearly. we all love you <33 jaccks will always be there for you.
Cathy of freeport LI

New York, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2007
The Cavanagh family is praying for Donna to make a full recovery, we hope and pray the children are OK and know they are loved by a very extended family God bless volunteer firemen!
ron g

AOL

#18 Mar 20, 2007
thinking and praying for you donna!
megan

Union City, NJ

#19 Mar 20, 2007
one of the kids is one of my best friends. i'm so happy that everything went well. donna i hope you get well soon + i love you all<333333
cait

Milford, CT

#20 Mar 20, 2007
this family is pretty much an add on to mine & they're in my thoughts and prayers all the time.

everyone loves them all dearly & everyone's here for all of you guys, day or night.

jaccks <3

& we're praying for you donna. stay strong.
Elizabeth

Jackson, NJ

#21 Mar 20, 2007
This is my aunt & my cousins, one of who is my best friend as well. They have to be the strongest people I know and pray for them, please. That's all they can ask for now. Stay strong & keep fighting Aunt Donna <333 i love you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Sayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Tue heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Sayville Mortgages