Western Board District Members Appoin...

Western Board District Members Appointed and Re-appointed

There are 1 comment on the WXOW-TV La Crosse story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Western Board District Members Appointed and Re-appointed. In it, WXOW-TV La Crosse reports that:

Appointed District Board members serve voluntarily and are not paid. They are to represent employees, employers, and the general public at large throughout the district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXOW-TV La Crosse.

rich man game

UK

#1 Aug 6, 2013
funny,,there is no such as a working for nothing in the rich countries, such as an America,,

like NGHIA VU LAO DONG cua HO CHU TICH,,NOW INTRODUCING THIS CULTURE TO USA ,,

i bet they all vietcong backy living dead relatives will do this kind of thing,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking info on fort Mccoy Cuban Refugees 1980 (Nov '09) May '16 lvroadrunner54 14
Trump and the National Debt Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
New Semipro football team in lacrosse area in 2... (Jun '13) Feb '15 kcmo 3
News La Crosse / Sympathy followed alleged sex assault (Feb '11) Feb '11 MN Patriot 4
News Charges: Wisconsin man accused in sexual assaul... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Larry 15
News Report: Nuclear Power Won't Solve Global Warming (Nov '09) Jan '11 koz 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Salem Mortgages