Calif. truck driver innocent in pot-s...

Calif. truck driver innocent in pot-smuggling

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from May 9, 2008, titled Calif. truck driver innocent in pot-smuggling. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A California truck driver accused with the truck's owner of hauling half a ton of marijuana in their rig has been acquitted of the charge filed against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jack McGuirk

Gardena, CA

#1 May 9, 2008
http://youtube.com/watch...

In this video Ron Paul exposes the legal power that the juries have which serves as a check on the authority of judges, prosecutors, and legislators. Was this trail an instance of twelve jurors standing up against what they perceived to be an unjust law? In a nation like America where one in eight people pay for the services of pot growers, traffickers, and dealers I would not be surprised if this was the case. With information sources such as the History Channel, G4 TV, and Youtube exposing the true nature of the cannabis war non-smokers are quickly recognizing the harm that government has caused them through misinformation and it is only a matter of time before signs such as the outcome of this trial begin to make it obvious that this is happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just some news! Aug 9 Don 2
Review: Denton's Transmission (Aug '08) Aug 1 Getagrp 10
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Not allowed to work Jul '15 borednowork 1
News Carrollton Police Find Dead Baby In Vehicle (Aug '06) Jul '15 Thats farts 1,057
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Whoops 7,061
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun '15 La crosse delivery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Salem Mortgages