Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
POLITICALLY EDUCATED

Eau Claire, WI

#6866 Sep 2, 2013
Please remove this post; it's obsolete and irrelevant
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6867 Sep 3, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jammmie Tard!!!!! How the heck have you been? Been ride'n the train to retard town I suppose. What do you tards do for fun?
We go to the OCurt house and State Geneology headqaurters in town and look up Dowlesville, and put in a petition for yoru city funds for abuse of other towns men and women and vote you are not legally competant to Vote on man counsil and that surrounding towns have your town money and funds to support people in yoru city since they proven your local men or not sane and competant to work with any FUNDS regarding human life.

Then your men hunt you down for us and deal with you as a legal system personally.
The Hand That Feeds You

Oconto Falls, WI

#6868 Sep 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What vote are you talking about? If you mean that we wanted the world to accept the disabilities act. So that there wold be access for diabled people all over the world. Is that it wingnut?
Wold be access for diabled,,,,,,Bahahahahahahahah ahhahahaha,,,,,, Hey spell this,,,,,,,,, RETARD!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6869 Sep 3, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
We go to the OCurt house and State Geneology headqaurters in town and look up Dowlesville, and put in a petition for yoru city funds for abuse of other towns men and women and vote you are not legally competant to Vote on man counsil and that surrounding towns have your town money and funds to support people in yoru city since they proven your local men or not sane and competant to work with any FUNDS regarding human life.
Then your men hunt you down for us and deal with you as a legal system personally.
Please take some kind of meds[leagal or otherwise].
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6870 Sep 3, 2013
The Hand That Feeds You wrote:
<quoted text> Wold be access for diabled,,,,,,Bahahahahahahahah ahhahahaha,,,,,, Hey spell this,,,,,,,,, RETARD!!!!!
Spell "disabled" you moron better yet spell "would"
Rightous

Racine, WI

#6871 Sep 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell "disabled" you moron better yet spell "would"
OMG don't ask him to do that. He's liable to spell it as "wood"
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6872 Sep 4, 2013
IT'S SEPTember 4 the one year anniversary of ERIN SALMON's litte DRUNKEN DRIVING ACCIDENT THAT ALMOST KILLED JOSH ALBERT WELL LET'S SEE A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS FRESH OUT OF COLLEGE HAD A GREAT JOB HER WHILe life ahead of her thn shE WENT TO THE LANDMARK BAR FOR IMPORT NIGHT AND SPENT 3 HOURS THERE DRINKING AND SMOKING JOINTS THEN SHE LEFT WITH HER BOYFRIEND WHO DIDN'T STOP HER AND SHE CRASHED INTO JOSHUA ALBERT ON SEPT. 5 2012 NOW ERIN SALMON IS IN THE WISCONSIN PRISON SYSTEM INCARCERATED AN INMATE WALTER WILLIAMS HAS PROBABLY GOT ANOTHER GIRL FORGOT ABOUT POOR LITTLE LOCKED UP ERIN NOW LET'S SEE MOST 24 YEAR OLD GIRLS CAN CHAT ON THEIR IPHONES NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS TO USE A PRISON PAYPHONE MOST YOUNG WOMEN CAN POOP IN PRIVATE CLOSE THE RESTRROM DOOR NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS TO CRAP WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE MOST GIRLS HAVE BOYFRIENDS NOT ERIN SALMON she has to have lesbiAN SEX HAS TO BED DOWN EVERY NIGHT WITH A CRIMINAL MOST YOUNG WOMEN IN MILWAUKEE AREN'T CAGED EVERY NIGHT ERIN SALMON'S CO-workers at the milwaukee ATHELETIC CLUB KNOW SHE'S IN PRISON MOST YOUNG WOMEN CAN BE WITH THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS INSPECTING HER ORFACES FOR CONTRABAND MOST GIRLS COULD ASSOCIATE WITH FELONS LIKE EMINEM AND SNOOP LION NOT ERIN SALMON SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO ASSOCIATE WITH KNOWN FELONS WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO CANADA EITHER
KIng Who Tee

Rio, WI

#6874 Sep 4, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you climb up into the retard tree with all the other throw backs,,,,,,, sweet.
KIng Who Tee

Rio, WI

#6875 Sep 4, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
ERIN SALMON IS A GREAT PERSON. WHEN I SEE ERIN SALMON ,I WANT TO BE ERIN SALMON.
Maybe you could be a organ grinder's monkey Bahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Go to another thread LOUZER.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6876 Sep 5, 2013
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ERIN MAE SALMON: WAKEUP. 5 A.M.--ERIN SALMON WAKES UP IN HER PRISON CELL/CAGE WITH HER CELLMATE SHEMEKA. IT'S OFF TO THE SHOWERS TO BATHE NAKED WITH 30 OTHER INMATES, THEN OFF TO BREAKFAST TO EAT TAXPAYER-PAID FOR PRISON SLOP. THEN IT'S TIME FOR TE DAILY CAVITY SEARCH: ''SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS,'' COMMANDS THE CORRECTIONAL OFFICER. ERIN SALMON COMPLIES. THE CO HAS NO SYMPATHY FOR ERIN SALMON: I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LOOKING SAD.'' YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU DRANK ALL THAT BOOZE AND SMOKED WEED AND GOT BEHIND THE WHEEL.'' NOW YOU LOCKED UP IN HERE AND I'M LOOKING UP YOUR BUTT.'' ERIN SALMON GOES TO HER LOWLY PRISON JOB OF WASHING CLOTHES FOR 40 CENTS A DAY. 'I WAS A FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR A YEAR AGO,'' ERIN SALMON SAYS. I WISH I WAS THERE NOW.'' A GIRL WHO WAS UNDER ERIN SALMON IS THE NEW MANAGER, AND THAT GIRL'S TAXES ARE PAYING TO FEED AND HOUSE ERIN SALMON. THE GUARDS LOOK AT ERIN SALMON WITH CONTEMPT. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT ON THE HIGHWAY DRUNK AND ENDANGERED LIVES. YOU A PIECE OF SHIT.''ERIN SALMON returns to the cellblock; anOTHER STRIP-SEARCH ENSUES. ERIN SALMON'S RECTUM, VAGINA AND MOUTH ARE SEARCHED. SHE THEN EATS DINNER, MORE TAXPAYER PAID FOR PRISON SLOP.'' I HAD A BOYFRIEND A YEAR AGO,'' ERIN SALMON TELLS SHEMEKA. ''WELL, YOU AIN'T GOT A BOYFRIEND NO MORE. HE DONE MOVED ON.'' HE CAN'T BE WITH YOU, HE GOIN' BE WITH SOMEONE HE CAN BE WITH IN THE FREEWORLD.'' ''I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW.'' ERIN SALMON GRIMLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE REALITY. ''I'M TURNING 25 NEXT MONTH,'' ERIN SALMON SAYS. 'I STILL DON'T FELL SORRY FOR YO' ASS,'' SAYS A GUARD. YOU DROVE DRUNK AND RUINED THAT MAN'S LIFE.''ALL 'CAUSE YOU WANTED TO DRANK AND SMOKE WEED.'' YO' FRIENDS DON'T CARE ABOUT YO' ASS. THEY OUT THERE HAVING FUN. 9 P.M., LIGHTS OUT. ERIN SALMON WEEPS. HER CELLIE/GIRLFRIEND SHEMEKA COMFORTS HER AN THEY ENGAGE IN LESBIAN SEX. 'IMMA MAKE YOU FORGET ABOUT YO' BOYFRIEND,'' SAYS SHEMEKA.A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ERIN MAE SALMON, WHO GRADUATED FROM UWM LAST YEAR AND IS NOW WASHING DISHES IN A PRISON KITCHEN.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6877 Sep 5, 2013
Rightous wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG don't ask him to do that. He's liable to spell it as "wood"
Poor old boy likes livin' in the past. Like 2010- wake up moron 2114 is about to happen.
Aaron Salmon Two

Oconto Falls, WI

#6878 Sep 5, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
I love Erin Salmon,cuz she is a wonderful person. If I could only have half the brains of Erin Salmon I would be happy. I wish I was I jail,cuz then everyone would want to see me crapping on the floor and rolling in it.
Oh you're fine it's the rest of the world that's messed up. Go to a thread for freaks -n- lou-zers!!!!!!
Woldy Two

Oconto Falls, WI

#6879 Sep 5, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What vote are you talking about? If you mean that we wanted the world to accept the disabilities act. So that there wold be access for diabled people all over the world. Is that it wingnut?
Diabled,,,,,,,,,, Bahahahahahaahhaahahah!!!!!!!! Woldy!!!!!!!!!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6880 Sep 5, 2013
Aaron Salmon Two wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you're fine it's the rest of the world that's messed up. Go to a thread for freaks -n- lou-zers!!!!!!
I thought that was exactly where I was, Douchebag
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6881 Sep 5, 2013
Woldy Two wrote:
<quoted text>Diabled,,,,,,,,,, Bahahahahahaahhaahahah!!!!!!!! Woldy!!!!!!!!!
Zipp does the BAHAHAHAHAHA better than you DB
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6883 Sep 6, 2013
KIng Who Tee wrote:
<quoted text> Then you climb up into the retard tree with all the other throw backs,,,,,,, sweet.
I have been fishing some treeline these days, but got lucky with the jerk and hit my head with the lure.

PIKE run I been watching for the last 2weeks. Boat docks off Olbrich gardens, 3 pm 2 pikes pulled off boat dock and rock bank.

Every night so far, the men are fishing off the pier at Olbrich, over 3-4 Pikes a night between 6:30-8:30 p.m. Im still catching limited blue gills and baby bass.

Wingra Creek Bass run, or Trout? Those jumpers are up to 2 1/2 foot long. Blue gills decent sized. Green Brown backed, Yellow bellied....

Agrace Thrift store HONDA CIVIC contest $5 a raffle ticket, buy this weekend, Contest is coming up soon....

I am taking my fishing license to Bank Aprrasor so I can get my licensed patented as my "livlihood" All Dane COunty fishing derbies thru the year, and I have to fish fulltime, I have the potential annual growth as all the derbies, so tax refund might be $25,000 for my fishing LOSS this year... Or higher if I can't get anything.

Never sell your home, they are contracted for 250 years in Madison wisc. After that date you get to do OLD SCHOOL museum out of it as HIstorical landmark GRant to fund your grandkids lives, keep all your art work and collectigbles for display.......

If you rennovate never take the house down, a wall has to always be up or it is not able to be built upon and has to be sold as a vacant lot. BUT basement is still there and flooring when people buy it, so how did it go down to lot value marks? Al MAdison Homes are built on Vacation homes of Royals of all over the world SUmmer resort for Septic tank birth and freak of nature, and mutant x...... Your homes were built ontop of theirs, All homes had bomb shelters, people board it up with walls when they kill in the house, and then assumed that families identities. SCAREY when you know the truth.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6884 Sep 6, 2013
PS on that last note...

25 square mile radius= a small nation. USA has more then that in each nation, some Americans live and brith in US embessy lines in other naitons, but are American and get same SSI and WELFARE as a US born off mainland there.

Here is how the nation went poor on FIscal budget of a annual welfare and housing allowence, Military and other workers and homesteaders of USA in other naitons on same fiscal budget as ground soil USA, Get same $805 SSI now..... But in that nation, it rolls in a accoutn for currency exchange of German funds or BRitain, and they Play their money in Interantional PArk BAnk, They got paid $8500-$85,000 on a monthly basis for the same SSI or welfare check, we only got the $805

Embessled and over lapsing funds playing Their naitons banking and taking that money back and forth between banks for the currency exchange and reenetering for the American dollar again. ILLEGAL

Now they say they want to come home and have military to assist, YES THEIR FREAKIN filthy rich on SSI and WELFARE, now they come home and look like Billionares to Nillionares, But Germany said LOW BLOW FELON we are keeping you in this nation on QUARENTINE CLAUSE air borne pathegeons you can never return to USA and harm their NYUEVE civilians or kill them again. SO nope for military assistence, they indicate their kidnapped, NO they are diseased, no Doctor in USA can fix them to permit them in USA They are stable where they are.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6885 Sep 6, 2013
Wikipedia Erin Salmon: b. October 24, 1988 is an American criminal currently in the custody of the Wisconsin department of corrections for a charge of causing injury by intoxicated use of a vehicle for her role in a September 5, 2012 incident. Personal life: Erin Mae Salmon was bon on October 24, 1988 in Green Bay Wisconsin to Shirley and Bill Salmon. Her family ons Salmon's Meat Products in Luxembour, Wis. Erin Salmon grew up in Luxembourg, just outsde Green Bay. Erin Salmon attended Preble high school where she was on the soccer and golf teams. Erin Salmon graduated from Preble in June 2007. In August of that year she enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Erin Salmon was named Retail Manager at Salmon's meat products in 2004 at the age of 16 and would hold that position until 2010. Erin Salmon was also the UWM alum president, presidnt of the Milwaukee Bucks fan club, worked at Nortshore realestate in Milwaukee and in 2011 was hired as front desk administrator at the Milwaukee ATHLETIC cLUB. Erin Salmon graduated from UWM with a degree in communications in may 2012. Drunk DIVING ICIDENT AND IMPRISONMENT: On the night of SEPTEMBER 4, 201 Erin Salmon, after reportedly drinking 8-10 beers and a shot o whiskey and also smoking marijuana, drove her co-worker and boyfriend Walter Williams to his vehicle. Along the way the wer invovled in two hit-and run incidents which are misdemeanor in Wisconsin. Erin Salmon was supposed to wait for Williams to follow her home but instead drove off in the opposite direction of her apartment. She eventually got on Milwaukee's interstate 94 on the Van Buren street on ramp, traveling west n the eastbound lanes. Erin Salmon traveled 2.4 miles and passed approximately 50 other vehicles before colliding head-on with JOshua Albert, an off-duty Milwaukee police officer who was driving home after his shift. Both ERIN Salmon and Joshua Albert were unconcious and trapped in their vehicles. Albert was almost fatally injured while ERIN SALMON sufferd a trn aorta, ruptured spleen and shattered leg. Erin salmon was charged wth intoxicated use of a vehicle resulting in injury. On December 19, 2012 Erin Salmon pleaded guilty to the charges, making her a CONVICTED FELON. On Feburary 27, 2013 Erin Salmon was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Erin Salmon is currently serving her sentence in the Wisconsin prison system and is scheduled to be released in August 2014.
Aaron Salmon

Oconto Falls, WI

#6886 Sep 6, 2013
I'm a reject that has'nt got a life. I like to blather on and on and on about Erin Salmon. I don't have the brains God gave a pile of dog shit.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6888 Sep 9, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
I'm a reject that has'nt got a life. I like to blather on and on and on about Erin Salmon. I don't have the brains God gave a pile of dog shit.
To marry it costs $25 for marriage license at Court house fee and trust can help.

$50 for the Judge or Priest $200 is total customary offer of $250 total.

Reception is what you make it, goulosh is cheap with bread rolls and fruit, and water juice or 99 cent 2 liters of soda. Open bar

band can be a selection of music picks taped as a couple for free

Invite list can be bank Sears, Jc Pennys, vatican , Diocese, and list of grandparents, parents, school alumini, work lists, potential is between $2500-250,000 in cash and merchandise.

Bank purchase with spouse of bank owned proeprty and development structure on a 30-60 year mortgage paln contingent on YOUR and spousal disabilites allowence. It looks like brand new home of 3 bedrooms out of townon $48,000 plus $25,000 extra for service costs, or property breakage in move and furnationings, and vehicle.

Divorce is a legal win if your women or man was ignorent and stagnet(non progressive) in life. they have to be making 1/4 climb every 2 years or legal grounds to divorce and win it all.

you win if you met someone that loves you cares for life, family, medical safety as well and your bitshes family barred you introduction to someone who really loved you as well on wedding invite. LEGAL groudns for disolvelment and complete win of divorce and property.

Your not a loser misguided and false instilations by those you chose to affilate with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 19 La crosse delivery 1
Review: Denton's Transmission (Aug '08) Jun 18 Heather Barton 8
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Apr '15 BOO BOB 12
3somes (Nov '14) Apr '15 Whitenightm 2
News La Crosse teachers want fewer classes Mar '15 shakker 1
Injustice in Family Courts of Sparta, WI Feb '15 Cperluss1 1
New Semipro football team in lacrosse area in 2... (Jun '13) Feb '15 kcmo 3
More from around the web

West Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Salem Mortgages