Corruption probe underway in Boston

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxBoston

BOSTON - State and local investigators have launched wide-ranging investigations of the Boston Water and Sewer Commission, including looking at a private real estate deal that netted two Commission managers a $600,000 profit, FOX Undercover has learned.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
City Watcher

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

The corruption unveiled at the Boston Water and Sewer Commission by Fox News is only the tip of the iceberg going on at Harrison Ave. As the report had stated V.Mannering has hired a bunch of his friends from W.Roxbury and don't be surprised to see more of them named in the sweeping probe! Hopefully the Mayor takes swift action and cleans house. The arrogance of management at the Commission has finally caught up to them.
Ratepayers

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

It is about time!! These people in upper mgmt. are as crooked as corkscrews. You do not have to DIG to deep to find to foul ODORS or play.
Big fan

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Can anybody say CORRUPT MIDGET!!!
City Watcher

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Amen!! He works in the Operations Unit of the Water and Sewer and I hope their looking hard about the goings on. Nepotism has been out of control.And I hope Menino and the investigators dig deep within to see the corruption.
Occupy JRC

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

If this reporter just ambushes a person (or 2, or 10) who were involved, what problem have we really solved? Instead of tattletale tv where the only winner is the station, why aren't we looking at oversight of government agencies which can be improved???? I'm tired of pussies going to to sharky reporter types instead of pursuing meaningful changed that our kids will also benefit from.
yadayada go bruins

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

kids shouldn't be in late night tv agreed. my kid ever ends up on tv and theyl be hearin from my lawyer. its sweeps week so its season for this. this is that liar guy, right?
Big fan

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Does anybody know if BWSC vehicles still have to travel through Chelsea to get to Charlestown?
Money bags

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

1 million$$$ kiss off, isn't that special.
City Watcher

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Occupy JRC a worthy cause! Stop the torture of children at the Judge Rotenberg Center.But you do know that it was a SHARKY reporter getting some info from a so called pussy that brought all of it to light. I hope the Center does get shutdown. There are honest and dishonest people in government and whatever it takes to weed out the corrupt ones is all good.The Mayor has the means to clean it up. Get the ball rolling..people are watching!!
Dime dropper

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

? Do you ever wonder why the former land barron from WROX doesn't drive mmmmh
Dime dropper

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Hey what about SAL G ??????????
Greg Jag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Occupy JRC wrote:
If this reporter just ambushes a person (or 2, or 10) who were involved, what problem have we really solved? Instead of tattletale tv where the only winner is the station, why aren't we looking at oversight of government agencies which can be improved???? I'm tired of pussies going to to sharky reporter types instead of pursuing meaningful changed that our kids will also benefit from.
So, the mother gave a sharky reporter footage of her son being allegedly tortured in a confidential medical setting? And it just so happened to coincide with the jury deliberation on the family's lawsuit? Come on. Was the jury sequestered? Sounds like that kind of media would sway a jury. If that child were able to understand, how would he feel about that private nightmare becoming the property of a sharky tv reporter? Won't we be watching this on rerun for months on end? Did the mother see this video I wonder? http://tinyurl.com/ckmwmpy
trt

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

trt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

West-Roxbury News Video

•••
•••

West-Roxbury Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West-Roxbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••