WYOMISSING VOTERS REJECT FACILITIES P...

WYOMISSING VOTERS REJECT FACILITIES PROJECT : WFMZ-TV 69News

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 1, 2008, titled WYOMISSING VOTERS REJECT FACILITIES PROJECT : WFMZ-TV 69News. In it, WFMZ reports that:

In a landslide vote, members of the community in the Wyomissing Area School District voted down a referendum that would have allowed the district to borrow $37 million to make improvements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Sweet Victory

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Oh so sweet to see Dr. Larsen's plan go down in flames. Maybe we can get rid of her next!
Thumbs Up

Mount Holly, NJ

#2 Jul 1, 2008
Dr Larsen needs to go, as well as Dr.Zerb, I agree OH how sweet, in one day they should pack their bags, get rid of their lying game plans,and get with the education of our children. If Wyomissing is suppose to be a top school district stop some sport programs, enforce dress code,we don't need a new school, the district needs to take a vote on removing superintendents who are getting richer and attempting to burn whole in taxpayers pockets. What a joke? How can we build a new school IF the school libraries books,are material outdated!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Sep 30 Sam 13
Help Sep '17 StuckinLAXLimbo 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Aug '17 Musikologist 4
Am Club behind brewers. Jul '17 INQUIRINGMINDS 2
News Bank robbery suspect nabbed after burglary in W... (Nov '14) Nov '14 NatetheGreat 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas Caltagirone as State R... (Jul '14) Jul '14 David Rodriguez 1

West Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Reading Mortgages