Yep

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Does anyone remember this guy? We used to hang out, but I haven't seen him in like 10 years.
jasons cousins friend

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Jun 14, 2010
I know Jason and he is a pretty funny guy. His cousin is the bomb and Jason has a little girl now. He is really weird but funny. If you need to know anything else then it would be good to find out more about my friend.
Alysia Evans

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 14, 2010
jasons cousins friend wrote:
I know Jason and he is a pretty funny guy. His cousin is the bomb and Jason has a little girl now. He is really weird but funny. If you need to know anything else then it would be good to find out more about my friend.
Is this one of Hali's friends?
JustMe

Marion, OH

#4 Jun 15, 2010
He's on MySpace. I don't know when he last logged on, but trying getting in touch with him on there.
I'm glad you weren't here to say anything bad about him, he's a really good guy :)
SexyBeast

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 17, 2010
HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!
dsadf

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 18, 2010
SexyBeast wrote:
HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!
I remember him. He drove a black mustang, right? I agree with you ;)
crush

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Nov 8, 2010
dont know if its true or not, but word on the street is he is back on the market....
many to come

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 12, 2010
No, he`s still married!
not true

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 15, 2010
No, his divorce was finalized in like february or something. She lives in huntington and he was dating one of the bartenders at steins. Don't know if they are still together or not.
friend

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 17, 2010
not true. heard she broke up with him because he lied to her about something really bad
hmm

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Nov 17, 2010
friend wrote:
not true. heard she broke up with him because he lied to her about something really bad
I know Jason well. If he did lie about something, I doubt it was "really bad". Jason is a terrific and dedicated man. Maybe she just wasn't good enough for him...
Stacy

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Nov 17, 2010
friend wrote:
Jason is a very good friend of mine. He won't tell me everything that happened, but what I can gather is that she thinks he lied about everything in the relationship. I know he's devastated and he's not acting like his normal self right now. Jason is too good of a person to be going through this. I hope for the best for both of them though.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 20, 2010
Ok, third and final stop. This little topic about me is over. Let's answer some questions. Yes, I may have hung out with you 10 years ago. If I haven't tried to reconnect with you, take a hint. Yes, I am a funny and weird guy. It's a good combination I think. Yes, I have a cousin named Hali. No, I don't have a myspace page anymore. Undecided on whether or not I'm "hot". Yes, I owned a black mustang. No, I'm not married anymore. Yes, I'm single and not looking. Yes, me and Lindsey broke up because she caught me doing drugs and I lied about it. Something I will never do again as long as I live. Yes, I consider myself a terrific and dedicated man. YES, Lindsey was more than good enough for me. I even wanted to marry and start a family with her, not that it's anyones business. That takes care of that, now F##k off!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 7, 2011
Is this the one that graduated around 2000??
Misty

Laura, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2011
Jason is a great guy, who cares what he has done or not done, it's his life, not yours...if you wanted to know something about him, i'm sure if you would have asked he would have told you himself. Topix is to much drama to ask about old friends or just look some one up. Doesn't matter what your intentions, some one will write some stupid trouble making stuff on here.
yep

West Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 8, 2011
We've all made a few mistakes in our lives. Who cares!! Jason is a terrific man and any girl would be lucky to catch him....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill Mill Dr Tempanarous & Pharmacist Ray Fankell 4 min Ray 8
who will president trump blame for this? 35 min Pip Rademaker 244
City Council Clowns (The Johnsons) 1 hr allen supporter 8
White truck 1 hr IKC28 1
names of business that are no longer around tha... (Nov '10) 5 hr Pip Rademaker 226
scioto co fair in full swing (Aug '12) 5 hr DrNO 58
jennifer kortney calver 5 hr Pip Rademaker 82

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages