Authorities investigate U.S. Bank robbery

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times 49

Scioto County Sheriff's Office responded Wednesday to a robbery at U.S. Bank in Minford, and the suspect remained at large as of Wednesday evening.

Full Story
someone who is sure

Mount Vernon, OH

#24 Jan 17, 2013
And my reward is that they catch shawn and cody and charge them and send them to prison for what they did it isnt always about the money thats why they are in the shape they are in ....
someone who is sure

Mount Vernon, OH

#25 Jan 17, 2013
For knowing and maybe being the driver .that picked shawn up down the road after he dumped the truck and maybe for droping him off at the bank or maybe it was shawns girlfriend who helped him.....
someone who is sure

Mount Vernon, OH

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe cody called in the bomb threat
gary

Lucasville, OH

#27 Jan 18, 2013
someone who is sure wrote:
For knowing and maybe being the driver .that picked shawn up down the road after he dumped the truck and maybe for droping him off at the bank or maybe it was shawns girlfriend who helped him.....
so they did get the truck back? i never heard.
mee

Minford, OH

#28 Jan 24, 2013
idk who it was for sure,but i do know thti hate shawn hnshaw and danielle bdley it eery ounce of my being, howeer, i know where shawn was when it hpened. im ot syin that he is 10%inocent, becase im not his babysitter. he may or may not have knew about it idk. but he personally didnt rob that bank. that i do know. however, dont trust him or his girlfriend danielle bradley- or hanshaw. watever name shes goin by . she will make u think shes a good person, she plays the victim very well, but if u know whats good for u u wont give her the chance to burn you. i know that from personal experience!
mee

Minford, OH

#29 Jan 24, 2013
and for a cpl of supposed bank robbers theyre awfully broke and pathetic to be stealing everything that isnt tied down.i dont think they are smart enuf to not spend the money immediately. not with both of there lite brains combined
ladyact

Bellevue, WA

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Y dn't y'all get a real life Shawn hppns 2 b a good guy n tryin his damnest 2 do the nxt rite thng! Greg wrks him when1 of his employee's can't make it. Wat ur real deal is he probably TKO'd ur dumbass!!
wow

United States

#31 Jan 25, 2013
You all sound like idiots. How about you actually spell something?
Give me a break

San Angelo, TX

#32 Jan 25, 2013
Isn't Shawn in jail right now? Must not be doing the right thing if he gets locked up.
the stud

United States

#33 Jan 27, 2013
cody bro ur famous..
well

Portsmouth, OH

#34 Jan 28, 2013
Shawn is a drug dealer!!!
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#35 Jan 29, 2013
so they have both of them!! next!
prolly

United States

#36 Jan 29, 2013
ladyact wrote:
Y dn't y'all get a real life Shawn hppns 2 b a good guy n tryin his damnest 2 do the nxt rite thng! Greg wrks him when1 of his employee's can't make it. Wat ur real deal is he probably TKO'd ur dumbass!!
Is this Blair
ladyact

Bellevue, WA

#37 Feb 2, 2013
nope,but i knw shawn and actually hes doin real good! I'm proud of him 4 changeing his life around.Change is not easy and the person i know that likes change is a wet baby! Lmao
TXGirl

Portsmouth, OH

#38 Apr 14, 2013
First of all, everyone in Scioto County needs to go take a few English classes and learn some grammar. Youre nonspelling, redneck, inbred a$$es are seriously an embarrassment. Lets hope that the retardation hasnt latched on to all of your children. For Gods sake we dont need anymore idiots roaming the streets. Secondly, Id love to meet up with the people who are so sure to throw out Shawns name just to get their 15 minutes of fame, because they think they know something. Too bad Shawn was already questioned and cleared of the bank robbery. Which I could have cleared up in the first place since I was laying in bed next to him when all that sh!t was happening. Just to give you a little PROOF of his innocence, you morons, the bank cameras caught the robber perfectly clear with his shirt sleeves rolled up with ZERO tattoos on his arms. Anyone who REALLY knows Shawn, clearly knows that he is sleeved out on both arms all the way down BOTH hands to his knuckles. And Im certain he didnt rob the fu@king bank and then go and get his sleeves done. You people have no lives and are Topix typing tuffguys. If any one of you pathetic losers grow some balls in the near future please feel free to say something to his face. What kind of j@ckass has such a miserable life that theyd throw my fiances name out there with no proof at all. Lastly, to Carla and anyone else who has an opinion of me, how about you give cheating on your husband a break and come say that sh!t to my face. You will never be as intelligent as I am, and I have college degrees to prove it. Did you even graduate high school? How about you put the needle and dope down for a while and help your kid with his homework and maybe, just maybe, he wouldnt have to be in the special ed class. We may be going thru some rough times but do NOT mistake our financial issues as being anyone elses business. Thanks, have a great day and go fu@k yourselves.
TXGirl

Portsmouth, OH

#39 Apr 14, 2013
And Raelyn, its been over 6 years, living vicariously thru me is getting a tad pathetic. Seriously, for your own good, give it a rest. But just to feed your insane curiousity just one last time... Yes Shawn went to jail for a few days, youre just so smart, I bet nothing gets by you huh?
i was told

AOL

#40 Apr 15, 2013
everything is big in TX. BIG MOUTH, BIG?
Give me a break

San Angelo, TX

#41 Apr 19, 2013
I would never want to live one second in your life. I have a life that you probably wish you still had. When children are concerned I won't give it a rest. I'd like to see your "college degrees." What are they in? Waitressing and drinking? I think you may want to take a step back and look at the life you have been living and look at my life and I'm pretty sure anyone would pick mine over yours. I'm not sure why you say I live through you vicariously (do you even know what that word means). I look out for the people I love and if you mistake that for me being jealous or wanting your life then you are sadly mistaken. I have everything I have ever wanted.
Give me a break

San Angelo, TX

#42 Apr 19, 2013
Plus where are these pictures of sleeves rolled up? Last time I checked the picture was of someone wearing a long sleeve shirt with glove on.
DUH

Portsmouth, OH

#43 Sep 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
If its Shawn? Then what will they catch Cody for?
They are going to arrest Cody for falling in love with his 3rd cuzin..... >:-< Now, c'mon folks... Are we REALLY that close to KY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the next drug dealer on the Westside to g... 7 hr Got you 8
West high school girls 12 hr been there done that 2
westside iga (Aug '12) 21 hr GramzieB 1,090
Gary coleman (Mar '12) Sat Real 17
Football (Jun '14) Fri Buckeye for life 318
Westside ladies who have went over to the dark ... Dec 18 FoxHunter28 4
topix gives you ebola Dec 18 FelixIdious 3
West Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web