First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jay

Marion, OH

#21 Oct 19, 2012
the one and only wrote:
well just what is the truth.. the only thing i can come up with is that some one wants to hides behind a computer and throw other ppls names out but for sme reason dont trow there own..hmm but i have a lil secret i am just waiting to use so go ahead and talk. i got a lil C.D that will put ppl right to your FRONT DOOR and cut your internet right out the wall and then depending on what was said it can go further. your not allowed to put ppl lifes in danger and buy getting ppl mad atthem you dont know what there capible of doing so please for your own sake stop if its not somthing bad dont make it.. thanks have a bless day
I don't believe in threats, I still got a bunch of lead justa waitin for whomever thinks of fullfilling a threat. currently, I am terminally ill, I wouldn't hurt a flea, nor anyones feelings, but don't push it!
wow

Waverly, OH

#24 Dec 21, 2012
Sounds like one of these men has something he wants to hide. You ask about this name. Someone says there are several people named that. Then one of the guys starts spouting about slander, and lawyers, and ripping people's internet out of the wall.

I think someone must have hit a sensitive nerve with one of them. I wonder what his story is for him to react this way. Must be pretty serious for a reaction like that.

Anyone know?
yuty

Marion, OH

#25 Dec 22, 2012
the one that used to live in a trailer park in wheelersburg?
wow

Waverly, OH

#26 Dec 23, 2012
I'm assuming the one that wrote the post above mine.
wow

Waverly, OH

#27 Dec 23, 2012
I'm assuming the one who wrote the comment above mine.
I know one

Waverly, OH

#28 Jan 5, 2013
If it's the one I know hes a peace of scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber bullying should not be a crime. 38 min JMO 7
Thieves on the West side 53 min So done 1
Rome (Sep '10) 1 hr Clay Jackson 13
Epileptic girls ride better 2 hr Angel 10
My son got a black girl pregnant 2 hr Angel 28
captain Ds 4 hr fact 15
Hosue in front of West Schools (Sep '11) 5 hr p town 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages