First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anything

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2010
the story behind this man?
nancy

Methuen, MA

#2 Mar 11, 2010
yep i know jay went to school with him
anything

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2010
nice guy? bad guy? what the hot gossip?
jay

Methuen, MA

#4 Mar 11, 2010
anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
anything

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2010
i have noticed there is more than one jay foster around here.
jay

Methuen, MA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
that is correct. 7 to be exact.
???

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Which one?
makes no sense

Waverly, OH

#8 Sep 3, 2012
jay wrote:
anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
paranoid much?
???

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Why would I be paranoid? Just asking, there is several of them, so I simply asked which one???
???

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Sorry to makes no sense, I just realized you directed that toward the user jay!
THE SHADOW

Beaver, OH

#11 Sep 3, 2012
lighten up jay, this isn't England.
what

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
THE SHADOW wrote:
lighten up jay, this isn't England.
? England?
who knows

Maysville, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2012
i like jay he is a great husband to my mom and he takes good care of her. he dont bother no one so why would ppl even try to strike somthing up bout him like he said if u dont know him and want to just ask him.. he wont lie no reasin to
many

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Sep 7, 2012
To who knows: once again, there are many "Jay Foster's" and whoever started this thread didn't make it clear to which one it is!
lol

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Sep 7, 2012
jay wrote:
anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
LMAO
THE SHADOW

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Sep 13, 2012
HMMMM is this the jay foster who played drums in high school. the same one who was a U.S. Marine, and the son of the preacher man John Foster. does this Jay foster you speak of have TWIN sisters?
Dirk Diggler

Circleville, OH

#17 Sep 14, 2012
jay wrote:
anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.Dumb A$$
football

Marion, OH

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Dirk Diggler wrote:
<quoted text>slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.Dumb A$$
You are right on the money! Lol! Btw, John Foster is a fake!! In public he acts like he's a good guy, but ppl should know that he's not all that & does do some very bad things. One day the truth will come out about ol John Foster & when it does come out, everyone will finally see the true John Foster!! The truth always comes out in the end, one way or another!! Remember that Mr. Foster.....:-)
AGREE

Ardsley, NY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
football wrote:
<quoted text>You are right on the money! Lol! Btw, John Foster is a fake!! In public he acts like he's a good guy, but ppl should know that he's not all that & does do some very bad things. One day the truth will come out about ol John Foster & when it does come out, everyone will finally see the true John Foster!! The truth always comes out in the end, one way or another!! Remember that Mr. Foster.....:-)
Couldn't have said it better myself!
the one and only

Winchester, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2012
well just what is the truth.. the only thing i can come up with is that some one wants to hides behind a computer and throw other ppls names out but for sme reason dont trow there own..hmm but i have a lil secret i am just waiting to use so go ahead and talk. i got a lil C.D that will put ppl right to your FRONT DOOR and cut your internet right out the wall and then depending on what was said it can go further. your not allowed to put ppl lifes in danger and buy getting ppl mad atthem you dont know what there capible of doing so please for your own sake stop if its not somthing bad dont make it.. thanks have a bless day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth Can't Afford Police & Fire Employees 2 hr fact 17
Abuse 2 hr DrNO 6
Does GOD really Exist??? 3 hr DrNO 148
Scioto County's biggest litterer: The Community... 4 hr EFFUN FED UP 1
dena cook loves her dope 5 hr mikej 26
Jennifer Poole 6 hr Blaze 3
Satanic Destruction Rituals 7 hr Leviathan 15

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages