jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
anything

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

i have noticed there is more than one jay foster around here.
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

that is correct. 7 to be exact.
???

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Which one?
makes no sense

Willow Wood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

jay wrote:
anyone wishes to know about me should consult with me furthermore, i have an atty on retainer to deal with any slander from this point on.
paranoid much?
???

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Why would I be paranoid? Just asking, there is several of them, so I simply asked which one???
???

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Sorry to makes no sense, I just realized you directed that toward the user jay!
THE SHADOW

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

lighten up jay, this isn't England.
what

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

THE SHADOW wrote:
lighten up jay, this isn't England.
? England?
who knows

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

i like jay he is a great husband to my mom and he takes good care of her. he dont bother no one so why would ppl even try to strike somthing up bout him like he said if u dont know him and want to just ask him.. he wont lie no reasin to
many

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

To who knows: once again, there are many "Jay Foster's" and whoever started this thread didn't make it clear to which one it is!
lol

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

jay wrote:
LMAO
THE SHADOW

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

HMMMM is this the jay foster who played drums in high school. the same one who was a U.S. Marine, and the son of the preacher man John Foster. does this Jay foster you speak of have TWIN sisters?
Dirk Diggler

Flushing, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

jay wrote:
slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.Dumb A$$
football

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Dirk Diggler wrote:
<quoted text>slander/libel and defamation of character are legal civil terms used in tort law (law suits)
in order to claim libel or slander etc. you have to Prove with proponderance of evidence that there was monetary loss involved. if it doesnt cause any financal loss then legally its not constituted as libel or slander. there is nothing that says people cant lie about you.( in court or in a police investigation is different there is legal issues involved purgery false reporting etc.) but in general anyonr can say what they want about someone.
harrasment/bullying/cyberbully ing/menacing
maybe, but not libel or slander.Dumb A$$
You are right on the money! Lol! Btw, John Foster is a fake!! In public he acts like he's a good guy, but ppl should know that he's not all that & does do some very bad things. One day the truth will come out about ol John Foster & when it does come out, everyone will finally see the true John Foster!! The truth always comes out in the end, one way or another!! Remember that Mr. Foster.....:-)
AGREE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

football wrote:
<quoted text>You are right on the money! Lol! Btw, John Foster is a fake!! In public he acts like he's a good guy, but ppl should know that he's not all that & does do some very bad things. One day the truth will come out about ol John Foster & when it does come out, everyone will finally see the true John Foster!! The truth always comes out in the end, one way or another!! Remember that Mr. Foster.....:-)
Couldn't have said it better myself!
the one and only

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

well just what is the truth.. the only thing i can come up with is that some one wants to hides behind a computer and throw other ppls names out but for sme reason dont trow there own..hmm but i have a lil secret i am just waiting to use so go ahead and talk. i got a lil C.D that will put ppl right to your FRONT DOOR and cut your internet right out the wall and then depending on what was said it can go further. your not allowed to put ppl lifes in danger and buy getting ppl mad atthem you dont know what there capible of doing so please for your own sake stop if its not somthing bad dont make it.. thanks have a bless day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the West Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the West Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Canton 28,633
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr gertrud 227
holsinger beat up 17 hr jawbreaker 32
beatrice (Dec '12) 18 hr anyone 137
Looking 4 family of DWAYNE SPECK (May '11) 18 hr A ghost 21
brooke burton poor girl Sat Truth 5
Drunk at the beach Fri '16 25
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Scioto County was issued at July 13 at 4:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••