Posted in the West Portsmouth Forum

sarah

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2010
just wondering if anyone knows phillip summers
yeah

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Aug 20, 2010
yes i do quite well...what do you wanna know???????
Sarah

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 20, 2010
What kind of a person is he
to Sarah

Marion, OH

#5 Aug 21, 2010
He's not someone you want to be around, unless your into drugs and trouble. He was locked up for about 3 yrs or so, he's not been out to long now. He does have a serious drug problem, He's a theif, I know several people he has stolen from or broke into there house and stole.
Well hopefully this gives an idea of what kind of person he is.
rumor has it

Marion, OH

#6 Aug 21, 2010
I hear he has Darlene Bender that lives at the Mosley's on 15th Street, Pregnant
I heard

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 25, 2010
I heard he has two kids with one girl already and just had one woth Karen mcleese and has that Darlene girl lnoled up to
yeah

Ellicott City, MD

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Okay...yes Phillip is a drug addict, but he hasnt always been,, he was once a very good guy....drugs ruined him...yes he just had a baby and has 2 other children...that i know of...If you dont want to get yourseld into trouble or if you dont watn to be surrounded by drug heads i would suggest you stay away! hate to have to say that....but so true and he was in prison for like 4 yrs or so for crack!!!!!!
True

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2010
His new baby that Karen mcleese had got taken and was born addicted to crack ...how usless can two people be to let ur baby be addicted
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Hmm ... shows how much you guys know. I am karens daughter. And my baby brother was not born addicted to crack. He was born kind of early but that was bc my mother was being detoxed. And he was not taken from us. My mom was trying to get clean after she had him so she decided to let children services take care of him till she got on her feet and could support him and the rest of our family. Phillip isnt a bad person. He makes a wonderful husband abd dad. Yes, everybody makes mistakes. Weve all made mistakes. But that doesnt make us bad people. Phillip nor karen are on drugs now. They have been clean for a while. So phillip is the kind of person to be around. And no darlenw is not pregnant with phillips baby.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bf 21 min Bob 1
Terry craft 2 hr info 5
westside iga (Aug '12) 2 hr gary 2,445
Street Sweeper 4 hr law abiding citizen 4
Went To Service At Swick Funeral for (Steve Hol... (Jul '12) 6 hr Town drunk 4
east end hookers 7 hr Junkie humper 7
Mary Lawhon locked up! 7 hr Bottled water 48

West Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages