ohh yea

Galion, OH

#43 Oct 1, 2012
haha wrote:
And youve posted your name where? Jealous? Of what? My daughter concentrates on her education not boys and posting slutty pics BUT if you think Jealous is what makes my opinon then so be it...whatever you need to keep those tears from falling!! As ive said before, Im PROUD of you for standing by her..good for you! All in all, some parents have dignity and some dont...shes a prime example of one that doesnt!! Maybe worry more about what you are doing while your man is away, concentrate more on making your family look picture perfect while you cheat on your man......
first off honey i don't have a man to worry about cheating on me. Secondly YOU must have jealous issues or YOU wouldn't even make this an issue at all! Awwha your daughter is sooooo into school work that she don't even have a boyfriend? lmao! are you sure there dear?? she is probably french kissing and getting fingered right in front of ya but you're too stupid to realize that! so yeah you ARE in fact JEALOUS! & us supporters don't have to give our names because we're NOT talking shit like you are! so again whats your name? too scared aren't you? lil scared bitch! thats what i thought! now go smoke your crack pipe! Or better yet why don't YOU keep an eye on your daughters hands!!
liar

Marion, OH

#44 Oct 8, 2012
Madison has been in fights and does sleep around. After daddy is asleep Madison leaves the trailer with whatever guy she wants. Amy is nothing but a pillhead and will do anything to get them. Her car was repoed all over her addiction. I feel sorry for her daughter she just thinks it's ok to act like her mother. The only difference is Amy is a fat pillhead hoe. Madison does have a reputation but not for being a Fat Pillhead. Wake up Amy get treatment and start trying to be her mother. And quit fighting with all the kids or you are going to end right back up in court. Wake up you tried to run over a child at school.you let her quit cheerleading cause Madison said she didn't have enough time with her boyfriend.REALLY. and as far as medical problems urgent care said all you needed was tylenol.you said all this yourself.
okay

Galion, OH

#45 Oct 9, 2012
just back off already. mind your own business.
BURG

Marion, OH

#46 Oct 21, 2012
REALLY
liar

Marion, OH

#47 Oct 23, 2012
Well I see Amy and Maddison is still at it. Amy has taught MADDISON TO BE JUST LIKE HER. Maddison even smokes pot with Amy, she has NOT GOT HER ON THE PILLS YET. AT LEAST i DO NOT THINK AMY WOULD SHARE THEM, AND BECAUSE AMY SLEEPS AROUND, SHE THINKS ITS OK FOR HER DAUGHTER TO DO THE SAME. Folling in mommys footsteps!!!!!!!!
haha

Lancaster, OH

#48 Oct 30, 2012
Its rather disturbing to see how this child is raised. I say child bc at 14 shes a CHILD and must be punished and raised accordingly! Is Amy so lame that she must encourage her daughter to fight another child at school? Shes 14 and has a boyfriend that she loves...at 14? EDUCATION..focus on that Maddie!! Amy is such a drama queen..always posting the lamest shit on facebook...NO ONE wants to read about how lame and disgusting your pill popping life is! Someone needs to take control of that lil girl before she ends up just like the pathetic life of her mother!
A good mother

Albany, OH

#49 Oct 31, 2012
Amy is a sweet heart a very good mother
Please

Galion, OH

#50 Oct 31, 2012
Why don't you worry about you and your own?! You all are the lame ones! Hey how about get a life!
ABC123

Marion, OH

#51 Nov 11, 2012
please wrote:
you bitches are LAME! I bet you are the same person in both posts anyways. Amy is a great mother. better than you by far. get a damn life.
You obviously don't know her . or your just sucking up to get free drugs .
ABC123

Marion, OH

#52 Nov 11, 2012
Obviously you dont know her..
DENA NEWMAN

Marion, OH

#53 Nov 22, 2012
ok so I didnt even know this shit was on here till amy just told me about it...Iv never said amy flirted with my husband to get pills who ever the person putting this shit on here needs to have the balls to say who they are..yes my husband is a cheater like i dont know that hes tryed to fuck everyone but anyway..Im not going to waste my time on this stupid shit..if I was going to say something about amy I would tell her not put it here..who ever in the fuck this is needs to say so ppl will stop thinking its me..does no one have anything better to do then come on here an run there mouth's..an if you have a problem with her then you need to tell her..well who ever u are must be fun dogging her an getting to hide behind ME..so everyone thinks it me saying this shit an not you who ever u are...an when I find out who you are Im going to kick ur ass for making ppl think its me..SO HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WHO U REALLY ARE...so now ppl are on here dogging me saying I smoke crack an shit..an my husbands a whore witch he is..an I am bad mom..an I dont even know what eles because I stop reading the shit...but everyone who thought they knew it was me is wrong..so thank u everyone for dogging me for no reason..what problems me an amy have is our business not anyone eles's..no one knows the really reason but us
really

Zanesville, OH

#55 Apr 15, 2013
DENA NEWMAN wrote:
ok so I didnt even know this shit was on here till amy just told me about it...Iv never said amy flirted with my husband to get pills who ever the person putting this shit on here needs to have the balls to say who they are..yes my husband is a cheater like i dont know that hes tryed to fuck everyone but anyway..Im not going to waste my time on this stupid shit..if I was going to say something about amy I would tell her not put it here..who ever in the fuck this is needs to say so ppl will stop thinking its me..does no one have anything better to do then come on here an run there mouth's..an if you have a problem with her then you need to tell her..well who ever u are must be fun dogging her an getting to hide behind ME..so everyone thinks it me saying this shit an not you who ever u are...an when I find out who you are Im going to kick ur ass for making ppl think its me..SO HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WHO U REALLY ARE...so now ppl are on here dogging me saying I smoke crack an shit..an my husbands a whore witch he is..an I am bad mom..an I dont even know what eles because I stop reading the shit...but everyone who thought they knew it was me is wrong..so thank u everyone for dogging me for no reason..what problems me an amy have is our business not anyone eles's..no one knows the really reason but us
Just want are you going to do about it you nasty assed skank? Are you going to rough someone up? lmmfao you are a worthless no body! No one likes you so go back inside your dog house bitch! smoke some more crack.
Gayer

Greensburg, PA

#56 Apr 16, 2013
Heard Steve Pollit is BI??
BACK OFF!

Zanesville, OH

#57 Apr 18, 2013
Look she's got problems she needs prayer ok people so dose her daughter !
xxx boy friend

Marion, OH

#58 Jun 17, 2013
yea amy smoks weed with maddie with her kid some MOM.!
_Haha_Wow

Marion, OH

#59 Jun 17, 2013
Amy is a married woman and yes she does drugs but she is still a good person . Her daughter is dating a 16 year old and it's not rape because maddie is 13 almost 14 . So shut your damn mouths.
no suprise

Zanesville, OH

#60 Jul 1, 2013
Amy needs to Learn to GROW up ! She lets her daughter sleep with men an she doesn't care ?! What kind of mom is that ! She's been with blacks and whites I'm sorry but that's not a mom she'd rather be her daughters best friend than her mom ! She needs help she's a pill head she smokes pot with her daughter what's next ?!
Read A Book

Zanesville, OH

#61 Jul 4, 2013
_Haha_Wow wrote:
Amy is a married woman and yes she does drugs but she is still a good person . Her daughter is dating a 16 year old and it's not rape because maddie is 13 almost 14 . So shut your damn mouths.
The age of consent in Ohio is 16. If she is under 16 she can provide legal consent, hence still rape.
Read A Book

Zanesville, OH

#62 Jul 4, 2013
*EDIT* "...she cannot provide legal consent,"
someone

Marion, OH

#63 Aug 6, 2013
I thought maddie smoked weed/pot, but wasn't sure. If it true that's stupid and if Amy does with her that's pathetic. I know maddies 13 , but you should see some of her pictures she has on Facebook. Ah used to be okay , but seems she's gone wild! She is pretty and shouldn't let that go to waste . Doesnt her dad ever say anything or is he the same??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More Free School Lunches for the Poor. 11 min Tommy Boy 2
Judge Kegley Arrest 1 hr BigB 55
LARGEST Pill Mill Dr Margaret Temponarous on Trial 1 hr Tyrone Black 16
Best SOCF Warden is Donald Morgan 1 hr BigB 24
Scioto County Cabal Thu Hair of the dog 4
westside iga (Aug '12) Thu gary 2,372
Brandi Bricker got a dui Sunday Thu State boy 1

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance