Whitney

Portsmouth, OH

#23 Sep 10, 2012
Who wrote this chantelle, ali a jealous person!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Sep 10, 2012
I think Amy is a sweet person, GREAT mom, wonderful friend and loving wife! I Love you Amy! Don't let any of the negative posts bring you down but i know they won't cause you're strong! & Amazing! they are just jealous of you and your beautiful daughter. Amy IS the best mother i know!
who

Portsmouth, OH

#25 Sep 11, 2012
tata_nono wrote:
I think Amy is a sweet person, GREAT mom, wonderful friend and loving wife! I Love you Amy! Don't let any of the negative posts bring you down but i know they won't cause you're strong! & Amazing! they are just jealous of you and your beautiful daughter. Amy IS the best mother i know!
A very sexy lady at that
yep

Dublin, OH

#26 Sep 11, 2012
She is hottie!
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Sep 23, 2012
Shes immature, lazy, druggie and a no good for nothing mother!! Seriously, your daughter is 14 and she has a new boyfriend every month!! Ever heard of doing "family" things that dont involve a boy? She is ALWAYS fighting with other teenage kids...always has something to mouth off to them about and it NEVER fails when you hear her say...my daughter is prettier than you! LOL....beauty is not always on the outside and when you have a daughter with a trampy reputation...thats not beautiful, thats TRASHY!!! Way to go Amy, you have raised your daughter to be a piece of ass for boys and Im sure thats all she will EVER amount to!!!
ABC1234

Portsmouth, OH

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Ok 1st of all whoever the hell plezzzz is I'm almost 100% POSITIVE I know who u are, by the way this is NOT Amy, but I am closer to her than anyone can be. For u to go around saying she's ruined every friendship she's had except Heather,and who are you to say she doesn't have friends either? If this is who I think it is psh! please look in the mirror.And for you to say SHE flirted with her ex- best friends husband, by the way who flirted with her on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS,& left her ex bf for many different women, but if this is who I'm assuming she acts like her life is just wonderful, well anyone that knows her story knows that's total bullshit!!!! And also she is a shitty mom, treats one child like gold the other like the child should've never been born, VERY pathetic. How can someone honestly with such a jacked up life talk about Amy that way? I guess it's to make them feel better. Yes Amy did have her daughter in High School but she also graduated, and has had many jobs to support her & she has had a good life. Another thing whoever the hell plezzzz is why the hell on that one comment did u put "just who are you Amy's boyfriend" haha!!!LMAO! Dumbass. Amy & Steve r TOTALLY happy together, and NO she does NOT let her have sex, this whole topix shit is retarded, and I've talked to Amy & told her all of it, she just thinks it's funny AF cause it's SOO far from true so keep on haters, her true friends r here for her!!!!
ABC1234

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Sep 25, 2012
Well I am DEFINITELY one of her best friends, & have been for a very long time, she has been with her Husband Steve for about 20 yrs, so if you're man enough to put your name, the three of you who put comments like Amy is sexy, and a milf for sure!Then the other "guys" if they are guys. Then just tell me who you are!!! I'll be waiting :)
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Good for you for being her friend, it is evident that you have no life and cant do any better!! I LOVE your devotion to stand up for her and im sure she does as well so cheers for you for being so idiotic and pathetic!! She is a pill popper and DOES NOT deserve to be a mother! I would NEVER allow my daughter to post pics up of herself showing her body and what nots! Not to mention the NUMEROUS boyfriends her daughter has had from month to month! Lets make this child aware that education is a MUST in life rather than encouraging her sexual life!!!
her friend too

Dublin, OH

#31 Sep 26, 2012
yeah, i think i know who the dipshit is -name rhymes with mena. lol & she has NO room to talk about Amy. Maybe you need that crack pipe sweetheart so you're not so bitchy!! Or all the pot YOU smoke must not be working lmao! Amy is nothing but a sweet person and i will always have her back! None of this shit is true, obviously her "true" friends have her back! & It sounds like "Mena" better watch hers! ;)
Crissy a frriend

Dublin, OH

#32 Sep 26, 2012
i know who you are talking about too. her old man tried to bang me many a times while he was with her! don't worry i wouldn't touch him with a 50 foot pole. so sick! Amy is a Great person and mother!:)
steveywonder

Fenton, MI

#33 Sep 27, 2012
Steve needs to get off the roids. Did he ever get those ears fixed? Looks retarded.
steveywonder

Fenton, MI

#34 Sep 27, 2012
I also heard he molests his daughter
please

Dublin, OH

#35 Sep 27, 2012
steve loves his family and since you're accusing someone of such a terrible thing i think YOU need checked into. going to take this down and get the i.p on it. good luck sweetie you will need it.
ohhh

Dublin, OH

#36 Sep 27, 2012
steveywonder wrote:
I also heard he molests his daughter
dude you have issues to even say that kinda BS. I hope the person above me does get your i.p, because you CAN and WILL get in trouble over saying something like that!! there is a legal name for that! look it up dumbass! good luck to ya and yes you will need it.
ABC1234

Portsmouth, OH

#37 Sep 28, 2012
I think it is ABSOLUTELY terrible for you people, I don't know if you all are adults or kids but regardless, you NEVER accuse someone of molesting someone esp their own daughter!! That is sick, and also to be calling a child (Madison) who is still 13 not quite 14 yet a slut whore,someone said she'll just be a piece of ass for boys, and that's all she'll ever be, who the hell say crap like that. I'll tell you who some piece of shit, I look at this every great once in a while and I notice how you all just put Amy and Madison and how she raises her and now it's gotten to talking about Steve Madison's dad what the hell do u all do with your lives? She is NOT a druggie, NOT a pill head, she has had cancer and also has a painful rare uncurable bladder disease. If some of you dumb asses would know some of this maybe you would think a little differently. As far as her raising Madison she is doing fine you can ask Madison how close her and her mom are.Like I said before she is only 13 boyfriends will come and go she is not some 16 or 17 yr old having sex with every boy then on to the next!! Also as far as raising her anyone with a teenage daughter knows that it is tough & Amy can not watch every move she makes, Madison has never been in trouble with the law, never had a fight, Amy told me just yesterday that she is making good grades but all you people can do is call her a slut!! Something to be proud of calling a kid that young that. Amy tries her best to be a good parent to her, she had Madison in High School which is rough anyway, but her and Steve stuck it out & stayed together and I think that is setting a good example itself. The only person's opinion she told me she cared about is GOD when I told her about all this on here, she doesn't get on & read it, so just saying you guys keep on if it gives you something to do,. but most of you are totally pathetic, except the ones who actually know the truth and say the truth,...
goshlee

Farmington, MI

#38 Sep 28, 2012
Never said it was true just that i heard about it. big difference morons
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Sep 29, 2012
blah blah blah..... Madison is 13, EXACTLY..she should be doing homework, NOT worrying about boys! If a child thinks she needs a boy all the time, she becomes dependent on a boy or man later in her life!! Whats wrong with doing things with friends and not always a boyfriend? Im sorry if im alittle old fashion in that sense.. History is gonna repeat itself if she allows her daughter to see boys at such a young age!! We have all been there and we all KNOW what those kids are thinking and probably doing without a parent knowing! Great for those 2 to be close but Madison needs a MOTHER and a friend but a MOTHER should be first!! For instance, sexy facebook pictures should not be allowed....she can take a beautiful pic without showing her ass or stomach, right? Not to mention the NUMEROUS comments to other ppls childrens from Amy stating that her daughter is so gorgeous and they are just so jealous!!!! A correct parent would REALIZE that these are CHILDREN, and state that ALL are beautiful in their own ways and that it is up to them to let the beauty shine rather than encouraging bullying!! Why would an adult get on facebook and argue with a 13 or 16 yr old? SERIOUSLY? Just my thoughts tho.....
okay

Dublin, OH

#40 Sep 30, 2012
haha wrote:
blah blah blah..... Madison is 13, EXACTLY..she should be doing homework, NOT worrying about boys! If a child thinks she needs a boy all the time, she becomes dependent on a boy or man later in her life!! Whats wrong with doing things with friends and not always a boyfriend? Im sorry if im alittle old fashion in that sense.. History is gonna repeat itself if she allows her daughter to see boys at such a young age!! We have all been there and we all KNOW what those kids are thinking and probably doing without a parent knowing! Great for those 2 to be close but Madison needs a MOTHER and a friend but a MOTHER should be first!! For instance, sexy facebook pictures should not be allowed....she can take a beautiful pic without showing her ass or stomach, right? Not to mention the NUMEROUS comments to other ppls childrens from Amy stating that her daughter is so gorgeous and they are just so jealous!!!! A correct parent would REALIZE that these are CHILDREN, and state that ALL are beautiful in their own ways and that it is up to them to let the beauty shine rather than encouraging bullying!! Why would an adult get on facebook and argue with a 13 or 16 yr old? SERIOUSLY? Just my thoughts tho.....
seriously, YOUR opinion is just that an opinion and a STUPID one. First off, WHO are you to judge Maddie anyways? Or Amy? Here is some advice for ya sweetie, GET A LIFE and stay the HELL out of Amy and her childs!! How about that?!? Noo?? WHY? Because YOU are in fact JEALOUS!! lmao!! If you weren't "jealous" you wouldn't give a damn about Maddie's pics on facebook! Get over it dumbass! Maddie is gorgeous! Amy is too... Now, go get that life now!! ;)&& I am on BOTH their facebooks and i see NOTHING wrong with what they post. I see a bond between mother and daughter that NO ONE can break!! I am proud of them.:)
okay

Dublin, OH

#41 Sep 30, 2012
& I am proud to call Amy my friend! So if you mess with my friend.... be prepared for a war if need be. Then again you haters won't post your "real" names, but i am pretty sure we all know who is posting the nasty shit and who is posting the good things. Karma is a bigger bitch then me. ;)I have seen it happen alot lately. Ohh it's wonderful!!
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#42 Sep 30, 2012
And youve posted your name where? Jealous? Of what? My daughter concentrates on her education not boys and posting slutty pics BUT if you think Jealous is what makes my opinon then so be it...whatever you need to keep those tears from falling!! As ive said before, Im PROUD of you for standing by her..good for you! All in all, some parents have dignity and some dont...shes a prime example of one that doesnt!! Maybe worry more about what you are doing while your man is away, concentrate more on making your family look picture perfect while you cheat on your man......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city offical at hookers house 6 min Fatty 6
girl dies in wreck 1 hr FOVR 12
To the man that saved me at party time saturday... 1 hr FOVR 14
do you know michelle mershon (Mar '13) 1 hr Family member 3
Teachers that overstep their boundaries (Apr '10) 2 hr Really 162
Football (Jun '14) 14 hr Animal 353
Robin Renee mcgraw Tue Tired 1
More from around the web

West Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE