Next Last
truth

Marion, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Im tired of her aruging with kids stupid grown ups
well

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2012
I think people has been dealing with it do long some people just look over her. I feel sorry for her daughter
please

Galion, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2012
you bitches are LAME! I bet you are the same person in both posts anyways. Amy is a great mother. better than you by far. get a damn life.
8065309 jenny

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2012
pill head
uebdi

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2012
She's a loser . She picks fights with 13 year old girls, I can't wait till their mom's get ahold of that bitch. She's a pillhead, she likes oxys'. Her daughter maddie is a straight up Hoe!!! Amy let maddie date a 20 year old, and shes 13. Can you say RAPE/
please

Galion, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2012
uebdi wrote:
She's a loser . She picks fights with 13 year old girls, I can't wait till their mom's get ahold of that bitch. She's a pillhead, she likes oxys'. Her daughter maddie is a straight up Hoe!!! Amy let maddie date a 20 year old, and shes 13. Can you say RAPE/
you dumb bitch, he was 16! are you fu%kin stupid? Yea i think so. Better hope i don't find out who you are because i would kick someones ass over her! & what she does anyways is HER damn business not yours!& yea if someone was messin with my kids i would fight and argue with other kids too. hell yea! just means she loves her daughter! you lame candy ass cowards. go say this shit to her face! I bet you won't, because you are a pussy! anyone who makes a thread about someone just shows me they are JEALOUS. awwh! hurts don't it?!!? & her daughter is absolutely gorgeous!! stop hatin hoes, hate someone else!
please

Marion, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb bitch, he was 16! are you fu%kin stupid? Yea i think so. Better hope i don't find out who you are because i would kick someones ass over her! & what she does anyways is HER damn business not yours!& yea if someone was messin with my kids i would fight and argue with other kids too. hell yea! just means she loves her daughter! you lame candy ass cowards. go say this shit to her face! I bet you won't, because you are a pussy! anyone who makes a thread about someone just shows me they are JEALOUS. awwh! hurts don't it?!!? & her daughter is absolutely gorgeous!! stop hatin hoes, hate someone else!
no one would stick up for her...and YES he is 20,she has tried to get pills from everyone she talks too,we all feel sorry for her kid and husband he had better run before he gets killed by a drug dealer
idiot

Galion, OH

#8 Jul 14, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>no one would stick up for her...and YES he is 20,she has tried to get pills from everyone she talks too,we all feel sorry for her kid and husband he had better run before he gets killed by a drug dealer
Oh YES their are people who would stick up for her, and i am one of them!! Back off you stupid bich! before i hunt you down myself!
1:52

Albany, OH

#9 Jul 14, 2012
crazy bitch! she fights little kids . and she doesn't have a job . she fights little kids because she tries to live her life through her daughter . because when she was young she had NO LIFE . I seen the messages she texted one of her daughters friends because they were in a fight and told her that she doesn't let her daughter have sex but she can be fingered . that's crazy . and she doesn't care about her daughter . she played on my ball team once and anytime Madison misses a ball she would look and her mom and dad with the fear of god ! and I cheered with her and she told me herself that she was scared of her mom because her mom is a psycho bitch !
barbie

Galion, OH

#10 Jul 15, 2012
maddie is dating a soon to be 20 year old man ok amy is crazy she let's her kid sleep around with growen men that is sick and it is rape!! we all know amy pops pills and shit she is stupid as fuck amy is why maddie has no frieds ok she thinks she is 13 when she is like 34 or somthing like that ok AMY get a life and stay out of maddies !!! crazy bitch!!
ABC1234

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 16, 2012
crazy bitches , yall dont know what the HELL ur talkin ab !? maddie has alot of friends .. her boyfriend is 16 & treats her good ; shes a good friend of mine ! if u have somethin to say , say it to MY face .. its funny how ppl talk shit & dont even have a clue who the hell they are ! getta damn life.. pyscho b i o t c h h h ;)
plezzzz

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 17, 2012
ABC1234 wrote:
crazy bitches , yall dont know what the HELL ur talkin ab !? maddie has alot of friends .. her boyfriend is 16 & treats her good ; shes a good friend of mine ! if u have somethin to say , say it to MY face .. its funny how ppl talk shit & dont even have a clue who the hell they are ! getta damn life.. pyscho b i o t c h h h ;)
just who are you? Amy's boyfriend?????????
ABC1234

Marion, OH

#14 Jul 18, 2012
last time i checked , she was happily married ? ive known her for about 15 yrs..im pretty sure maddies happy to at least have a good , supportive mom in her life. unlike some parents!
plezzzz

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 20, 2012
ABC1234 wrote:
last time i checked , she was happily married ? ive known her for about 15 yrs..im pretty sure maddies happy to at least have a good , supportive mom in her life. unlike some parents!
you don't know her at all she has ruined every friendship she has had except for Heather who don't have any friends either she would turn on her own mother to get a head. She rips off the state by never going to work and still claiming hours she flirted with her ex best friends husband so he would get her pills smoked pot in front of her child and you still want to say she is a good mom......don't think so.....
HAHA

Marion, OH

#16 Jul 26, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no one can say anything to her face because she RUNS. I am a parent and had to deal with her stupid sh*t with my kid. And trust me... she is a pus*y! She runs her mouth to kids and then backs down from the parents. She needs to get a life.
really

Galion, OH

#17 Sep 3, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no one can say anything to her face because she RUNS. I am a parent and had to deal with her stupid sh*t with my kid. And trust me... she is a pus*y! She runs her mouth to kids and then backs down from the parents. She needs to get a life.
No BITCH YOU need to get a damn life! Who cares what she does! Is it affecting you?? No, so shut your nasty skanky pie hole!
M.P

Marion, OH

#19 Sep 4, 2012
She lets maddie have sex ! Maddie had sex with tommy martain an 18 yr old and amy knows about it . Shes a pill head and asks everybody for them . She aruges with kids and that bitch neeeds to be arrested ! Maddie is gonna be just like mommy prego at 17 but maddie will probally be prego at 16 hahaha ! Maddie is a toothless hoe !
venender

Marion, OH

#20 Sep 4, 2012
Amy is sexy
yesss

Galion, OH

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Amy IS sexy! A milf for sure.
i would

Galion, OH

#22 Sep 10, 2012
Date her in a heartbeat! She is sweet caring and beautiful. If she ever gets divorced i am askng her out! MILF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry King left her kids 47 min dek 5
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 7 hr gary 42
Who is the slutiest bartender in town? (Apr '10) 11 hr HardC0ck 6
Inez " Nikki " Elswic (Jan '12) 11 hr Sarah 29
I am now warlord of scioto. 11 hr George Hayduke 1
Quick everybody, Vandalise things!!! 13 hr George Hayduke 1
Danita Sprague Chrissy 13 hr misty 19

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance