Portsmouth, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Well what's that mean?? Good or bad??
never met a good one
Just wondering

Folsom, CA

#5 Feb 20, 2010
What wrong with him. I hear he sales drugs?
xxxx

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
What wrong with him. I hear he sales drugs?
if you heard he sells drugs you answered your own question
Iknow

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2010
I have never met a good one either. They are all wierd. Mean and hateful and always wanting something for free.
xxxx

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Feb 21, 2010
Iknow wrote:
I have never met a good one either. They are all wierd. Mean and hateful and always wanting something for free.
they are west side punks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Conshohocken, PA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
West side punks huh?....I am sure those west side punks could do a number on you xxxx
guess who

Dayton, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2010
i have never known him to be a bad person, the worst thing that he does is drink occasionally. he is a nice guy and would never do anything stupid. don't assume that the reputation that one person brings on themselves goes for the rest of the family.
harry

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2010
David is nice
Rachel Dials

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2010
really we are all weird and always wanting something for free? that's funny considering my father and my brother DAVID DIALS are all the way in alabama working. Harry and guess who you are correct david is a very good person and hardworking at that. Never done a drug or sold a drug in his life. xxxx, just wondering, and i know.. if you're going to talk about someone grow a pair and put your real name =]. Wonder where your welfare comes from that allows you to sit on topix all day and talk shit? oh thats right from people like the "Dials family" and others that work hard to pay their taxes to the government so you can recieve your checks monthly.
KNOWS

Greenfield, OH

#14 May 12, 2011
HE DATED ONE of my friends, and cheated on her after he drove her crazy accusing her. he is a horrible person he needs to grow up. money doesn't buy love!
LMFAO

Greenfield, OH

#15 May 12, 2011
hes ugly and i heard he had STD's from all the girls he has slept with since his last serious girl friend the one with the silver car.
what a joke

Washington, DC

#16 May 13, 2011
If you want to know about him, just ask Alex Davis...
Yea 4 real

Washington, DC

#17 May 13, 2011
Yea Alex davis knows all about David. And David knows all about Alex! Everyone knows about them 2, and when people caught them up on peach orchard. Why do u think David does not have any friends. David did your new car come with a handicap sticker. You because everyone who knew u in high know you where i'n the slow classes! And he used to blow spit bubbles. Geez sounds like a real winner.
Tehehe

Washington, DC

#18 May 14, 2011
Is he ever going to get caught. Everyone knows he is a drug pusher. He is the one who got chris artis and brison S hooked. Someone needs to fry his ass
Sider

Astoria, NY

#19 May 17, 2011
Three words describe this kid. Ugly. Dumb. Amd pills
Grow Up

Portsmouth, OH

#20 May 17, 2011
I KNOW DAVID VERY WELL, SINCE HE WAS A YOUNG KID, HE WORKS HIS ASS OFF, HE DOES "NOT" SELL DRUG NOR EVEN DO DRUGS FOR THAT MATTER. HE IS A GREAT PERSON, NOW DAYS YOU DON'T FIND VERY MANY GUYS HIS AGE, THAT WORK REAL JOBS AND WORK HARD AT IT.
I KNOW WHO IS ON WRITING THIS CRAP, GIRL YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP AND LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, U WERE JUST AFTER HIS WALLET ANYWAYS. THAT BOY DID EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD FOR YOU, AND IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH, BUT NOW THAT HE FINALLY REALIZED WHAT YOUR ABOUT, YOU CAN'T STAND IT, SORRY YOUR BROKE SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE HIM HANDING YOU $$ ALL THE TIME NOW.
YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP, MOVE ON, AND MOST OF ALL "GET A JOB AND SUPPORT UR OWN HABITS"!
BTW, DON'T BE JEALOUS OF THE GREAT GIRL HE HAS NOW, ATLEAST SHE WORKS, AND LIKES HIM FOR HIM, NOT HIS MONEY!
RIGHT

Myrtle Beach, SC

#21 May 22, 2011
why did u quote random words? and i know who you are talking about and that is not how it was i was around so much maybe you should have been around when they were together after what was said to her and how she was treated being called a whore all the time, that girl took so much abuse i know he was buying all those things for her because he was trying to keep her around, david is afraid of being alone so he will try and move in and marry anyone that is immature enough to do it. If she is so broke the why is her parents paying for her school, paying for her sorority, and still having money to support he little sister who is going to germany, thats not cheep, and still being able to go on vacation, that does not sound broke to me. maybe through david's eyes. Her parents works very hard. He has commitment issues he needs to seek counseling for it because when i was around them he was putting her down for everything including going to school, having friends, and not getting married to him. Then shortly after he would apologize and give her an extravagant gift because he did not want her to leave him. So "grow up" get your story straight i am sure if u talk to her she will tell u more, this is just what i saw with my own two eyes. Try looking at it through both perspectives not just davids he will lie straight to your face to make himself look better. Just remember NOBODY IS PERFECT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ina and jerry gibson are two faced lier's, Fakes! 17 min concerned 1
why does every single female have kids??? 30 min Anita 7
Briarberry Trailer Park 1 hr Bucks fan 10
Visalus destroys people (May '11) 1 hr BPR 452
westside iga (Aug '12) 6 hr GramzieB 1,210
Heroin dealer on 7th Street? 7 hr Concerned 1
Preston Messer at it again Sun West sider 4
West Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web