First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alex Green

Frisco, TX

#43 Sep 30, 2010
Garrets a good guy, last time I tlked to him he was doin good n stayin clean. N I hope ur doin good garrett!:) and don't listen to these retards on here. They obviously have nothing better to do n want to just bring u down.hope ur doin ok:)
HStamp2010

Marion, OH

#44 Dec 22, 2010
Im basically regretful that i ever let my mother change my last name to his...Tim is Garetts father my ex step father (thank you lord for answering my life long prayers thats hes permanently outta my mothers life and mine)...Are they on drugs??? do not know for sure so i cant sit here and say they are because I have no solid effidence of it..people say they are...but i havent physically seen it..I do know the facts...hes been to rehab so Id say hes trying to improve...but I have been wronged by him in the worst way and i still havent forgiven him or Tim for that. When I was 12 years old Garett threw a fire cracker down my shirt and caused me to have 3rd degree burns which I still carry scars on unmentionable places. It was the worst intense pain of my life and Im still ashamed of my scars. its none of my business what the other stampers do, drugs no drugs its their life and it doesnt effect mine anymore. Tim was the worst step father and growing up i wanted a dad but i think i wouldda been better off not knowing him. He never was nice to me and said that he was "pushed" in to adopting me...which are hurtful words because my biological father was never around and he knew that that was the lowest blow. trust me tim if youre reading this you didnt do me any favors either. I may have made my mistakes, but no kid deserves your treatment!!! And my mother is WAYY better off without you weve all put of with your lies, hurtfullness and downright disrespect for 14 painfully long years. Towards the end though, before you openly cheated on my mother I thought that we was gonna finally get along or at least pretend and even Garett as well...but I see that this family was a walking disaster from the get go..and God has blessed my life with the stampers outta my life...I cant wait to get married someday so this name is history...Good luck Garett...i know youre trying...and you was always my friend before the firecracker inccident. I wish you and your father the best of luck. Peace out forever.
barbie

Galion, OH

#45 Jul 15, 2012
leave garett alone he is doing good he moved away from ohio you all need to get life's and leave him alone he is a good kid ! and most people love him so back off!!!!
barbie

Galion, OH

#46 Jul 15, 2012
HStamp2010 i know you stop acting like you know all about garett when youdont you and yu crazy mom left garets life a long time ago ok so drop it he is doing better its your monther who heled make him this way you all are crazy ok leave him alone thank you!!!
blah suck a d!ck

Bergholz, OH

#48 Jul 21, 2012
Hot
Hilarious

Marion, OH

#49 Jul 25, 2012
Too funny!! Everybody knows that the Stampers are worthless. Us west siders are sooo over them. They all need to load up and head back down South where they came from.
HStamp2010

Marion, OH

#50 Jul 25, 2012
Dude, yeah i made it pretty odvious who i am since i made my user name HSTAMP! i wasnt trying to hide who i was. but i guess you are, if you have a problem with me please feel free to contact me personally instead of trying to make me look bad on topix. I was a little kid, 11 years old when that happened and my shirt was not pulled down, i was actually wearing a track suit, i made that comment about garett 2 years ago,and it is possible to throw a firecracker at someone and it go down their shirt cuz it happened to me!!! I have medical records and witnesses that were there when it happened! Garett and me had made peace since then, and we were actually on good terms until now i guess?? I had 3rd degree burns from the incident and am scarred from it, why would i pull my shirt down in front of my brothers? Im not a pervert, but apparently you are for saying my shirt was off or pulled down. At least say who you are if youre gonna talk bad about someone. And my mom was amazing to garett, she may have done some stuff but she never was mean to him, in fact BARBIE, or whoever "pissed" hed often call her home, and try to come see her because he missed her and our brother. you dont know anything about what happened because you werent there and you didnt live with us. Tim was ABUSIVE!!!! ask my little brother! and i can get on topix or anything i want! Why start drama over a post 2 years ago? I can say whatever i want just like you can! I dont spend my time on Topix, i only found out about this through a friend calling me.
Jeri007

Marion, OH

#51 Jul 25, 2012
I think Barbie you need to get facts straight before you go running your mouth. If HStamp's mother had 17 felonies she would be in prison wouldn't she? And from what I hear she's not. There is 2 sides to every story and you my dear don't even have a clue. This is supposed to be about Garett right? Well why don't you tell the reason why Garett moved away? He is running from the law. I do believe its because he stole checks from his grandma and he kidnapped his little brother from school. Yeah, I know all about that. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree did it. Like father like son. Tim Stamper is as worthless as the day is long and Little Tim is following right behind.
HStamp2010

Marion, OH

#52 Jul 25, 2012
Jeri it doesnt matter what Garett went away for, ive apologized to Garett for holding a grudge for all these years and bad mouthing him, and ive also forgiven him over the firecracker incident. Whoever Barbie and Pissed are, they are just mad at what i wrote 2 years ago, but Garett and I had moved past that. If anything they are just starting drama by telling me off about an old post that ive moved past from. and if Garett is Barbie or Pissed, I thought that we were cool now, but if not okay then. Please dont talk about me or my family and I wont talk about you or yours. Thank you.
Not Surprised

United States

#53 Jul 25, 2012
I don't think jeri007 knows what the hell they are talking about! Drop it. Kidnapped his little 6ft plus 300 lb. brother - even the cops would laugh at that! Why don't u all drop it!
Hilarious

Marion, OH

#54 Jul 25, 2012
Just grow up. Who the hell cares! Garett's gone. As for HStamp, you are a very smart young lady and should thank God everyday the Stampers are out of your life. I know your mother, she is far from being crazy and is the sweetest lady I have ever met. Her only fault was getting with that Stamper boy to begin with. He ruined her whole entire life and I see her struggling everyday just to make ends meet. Everyone knows Mr. Stamper helps out in no way whats so ever. I heard he was running too, from the child support enforcement. I have absolutely no respect for a man that doesn't support his children.
FUNNY STUFF

United States

#56 Aug 7, 2012
This is just too good! So glad Lil Tim's back running from the law!!! That's what he gets for being such a snitch and I know the definition and he fits it to every sense of the word!!! The way he done his grandma is terrible, staying gone in her car, getting infection from shooting up and telling her it was bug bites, ALWAYS begging her for money, ripping people off at her house, and all and all just being worthless!!! They'll catch ya Garett you will pay brother!! WORTHLESS WORTHLESS WORTHLESS!!!!
The one and only Garett S

Galion, OH

#57 Sep 6, 2012
update...just got outta court... everythings good... loving a clean and sober life... thanks to the haters for all the support...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Semi Trucks Stuck on Rosemount 25 min Chris 6
I am so mad 29 min Seriously MAD 1
Let it be said 1 hr DrNo 2
Kellie Stakes/harper fering/wanda Kipp (Sep '15) 2 hr Chris 43
margie tempeneras 2 hr Chris 4
Praying For Fred Brisker 2 hr Chris 53
Remember Kellie Stakes/Wanda? 2 hr Chris 7

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance