Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

does anyone knw fat adam parker from the westside? is he still sealing dope he needs to be put in jail him and the rest of his family and dope dealers out there!!!
THE SHADOW

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

you need to shut the fck up before you get your ass erased
ol school

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Adam is not like that hes a good hard working kid
No Fool

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Mr Real wrote:
does anyone knw fat adam parker from the westside? is he still sealing dope he needs to be put in jail him and the rest of his family and dope dealers out there!!!
every word u say is true. Not only is he a dealer but half the time high. Sorry lot of people they are!
In The Know

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

They also trade their drugs for stolen property!
Pissed Tax Payer

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Yes hes a dealer. His mother gets the pills for him to sell and yes they deal in stolen property. I can't wait till they get busted and hall him and his mother off to prison. When they raid that house they will find plenty of stolen stuff. And he doesn't work and hasn't all that fat sloppy high a$$ worthless boil on society does is deal and use drugs. He targets kids around 13 and up for the drugs gets them hooked then in slaves them into the world of drugs. What he really needs is a high tree and a short rope. Good old fashion justice !!!!!
Jake

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Pissed Tax Payer wrote:
Yes hes a dealer. His mother gets the pills for him to sell and yes they deal in stolen property. I can't wait till they get busted and hall him and his mother off to prison. When they raid that house they will find plenty of stolen stuff. And he doesn't work and hasn't all that fat sloppy high a$$ worthless boil on society does is deal and use drugs. He targets kids around 13 and up for the drugs gets them hooked then in slaves them into the world of drugs. What he really needs is a high tree and a short rope. Good old fashion justice !!!!!
That young man is a construction worker
No Surprise

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>That young man is a construction worker
is that a fact? Guess it snows in hell too!
So true

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>That young man is a construction worker
Really!!!!! Well who does he work for?? How long has he worked there???? Do FUNNY. Not only does he deal to a few people that I know. But I pass his house everyday more then once. And he's always there or in IGA parking lot or at the college parking lot. With the work I do I'm all over during the day taking pics and getting info. That man is worthless and a waist of space and air. Just ask any of the druggies they will tell ya he's a good guy he will help ya out..face it he's a drug addict and one of the bigger dealers here on the west side !!!!!!
wouldnt u like to know

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Robert Skaggs is a dope dealer and thief
yur a joke

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Pissed Tax Payer wrote:
,,hey,,pissed off,,,are u the one that tried to get some drugs off them & they turned u down????,,humm,, must be,,to be so,,PISSED,,,lol,,yur a joke,,if u even knew what the hell, u were talking bout, if u even gave yur real name,,,then,,everyone would no, yur a addict,liar, thief,,,they have absolutly no,stolen anything,,,get to raiding pissed off,,u & ppl like u,,that get on here & act like they pay taxes,,,use the system worse than anyone,,give yur name, if yur such a high & mighty upstanding citizen,,,lol,,,yur a joke to socity,,,,those ppl have worked all their life for what they have,,,unlike U,,,hidin behind a computer and run yur lian jaws about good ppl...
yur gona no me

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Pissed Tax Payer wrote:
if i ever,,,like ever,,,find out who you are,,,,u will, no me,,,,,how dare u say those things ,,who the hell do u think u are?> you no nothing,,,go talk with Adams mother,,,go tell her what your saying on here,,,do u dare? i think not,,,because, i think you probably are mad at her,,arent' u? humm,,druggie,,wonder y? get mad cause she didn't give u a handout,,lol,,i'll tell her bout your post,,im sure she'll no who u r,,& as far as paying taxes,,,LOL,,, i no who u r, yur the biggist joke in Scioto County,,,eat that one,,,you worthless piece of trash,,,Adam has a child that age,,u piece of trash,,he would hurt someone if he saw them selling to a kid,& u wana get on here & say he does??? Tell is mama yur name,,,,bet u wouldn't be sayin it no more,,Trash,,go jump in the fire,,,thats where people like u belong,,,down under
Who cares

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Why are u getting into others buisness if they sell drugs let em its not ur problem are u selling drugs no then who cares and its not a good thing to be a snitch watch out
Hey Shadow

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

THE SHADOW wrote:
you need to shut the fck up before you get your ass erased
I don't know who you are, but you must know that family,,lol,,i happen to know who they are talking about, & i also know who Mr.Real is...he's a junkie & a worthless human..Everyone can see,he's an IDIOT, can't even spell,,so whats that tell you,,Everyone on here, does know, that a person can find out who you are, don't you? If not,,you are an IDIOT also, to Pissed off tax payer, everyone should know who you are, you make comment on everyone & don't even know the people,how sad of a life you have, and nothing better to do, but hide behind a bogus name and make false statement, so i guess if you work,which i doubt, they could find out who you are, and sue you aQQ off,,which is exactly what they should do, maybe that would stop all this gossip and insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min woo-boy 30,200
Debate: Ferguson - West Portsmouth, OH 6 hr Leavehim alone 1
Robbie Riley 15 hr wow 4
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr Marvin Levels 188
Football 19 hr west baby 76
Stephanie and Brandon Throughoman Tue Haha 16
westside iga (Aug '12) Tue GramzieB 621

Search the West Portsmouth Forum:
•••
•••
•••

West Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

West Portsmouth People Search