home invasion done by off duty deputy
set a good example

Marion, OH

#22 Nov 6, 2012
when this all started, daily times was approached and they apparently didn't think there was a story! but I no longer purchase their paper on a everyday account, like before all this happened, because I've realized they would not know a good story if it hit'em in the backside!
cat

Marion, OH

#23 Nov 7, 2012
set a good example wrote:
when this all started, daily times was approached and they apparently didn't think there was a story! but I no longer purchase their paper on a everyday account, like before all this happened, because I've realized they would not know a good story if it hit'em in the backside!
The truth of the matter is the Daily Time dont want the heat of the law on them,maybe the Columbus Dispatch would write about it.
jk

United States

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Yawn
cat

Bergholz, OH

#25 Nov 8, 2012
jk wrote:
Yawn
Put the name of the sheriff dupty on here
set a good example

Marion, OH

#26 Nov 8, 2012
go to portsmouth daily times september 6th 2012, front page you can read all about it!
cat

Bergholz, OH

#27 Nov 9, 2012
go to portsmouth daily times september 6th 2012, front page you can read all about it!
Can you please post me a link i cant find it
set a good example

Marion, OH

#28 Nov 9, 2012
I personally don't know how to link it, but I have a copy but no scanner.
cat

Bergholz, OH

#29 Nov 10, 2012
I personally don't know how to link it, but I have a copy but no scanner.
Ok thanks
just ice in action

Marion, OH

#30 Nov 24, 2012
maybe next year these men will finally get prosecuted but it sure has been a long time coming!
little

Bergholz, OH

#31 Nov 25, 2012
Put the name of the deputy on here
bluto

Marion, OH

#32 Nov 25, 2012
little wrote:
Put the name of the deputy on here
read the news in the paper and you will find it!
bluto

Marion, OH

#33 Nov 25, 2012
I truely feel, that the laws of our land, have been manipulated co-erced so badly that a normal man, could not read and understand them. Abe Lincoln once said, no one is above the law and no one is below the law. I do not feel their is any true justice, thus far, that has taken place since april 19th 2012. these three men have been indicted by our local grand jury, and it keeps on going with pre trials after pre trials etc. and still no justice for those who have been wronged! these men drove 45 minutes from home to the place they did their deeds, with a handguns, got caught held at gunpoint, and to the best of my knowledge, have not started to be punished yet! I heard it somewhere that, when you have men whom are able to manipulate the press, our legal system, and wear a badge to cover all of your transgressions, they will truely know punishment when it does come to pass. God Bless The United States Of America! In God We Trust!
little

Bergholz, OH

#34 Nov 26, 2012
bluto wrote:
<quoted text>read the news in the paper and you will find it!
give me the link
uh oh

Waverly, OH

#35 Nov 26, 2012
I think someone's been telling lies. Tsk Tsk
LUFTHOffa

Marion, OH

#36 Nov 27, 2012
uh oh wrote:
I think someone's been telling lies. Tsk Tsk
lots of rumors are being spread around and I heard that litter was involved in it.
santa

Marion, OH

#37 Nov 27, 2012
go under scioto county common ples court and type the name in, it will bring the case up
no one special

Sunbury, OH

#38 Nov 27, 2012
little wrote:
<quoted text>give me the link
sciotocounycpcourt.org
uh oh

Waverly, OH

#39 Nov 28, 2012
having a case does not make someone guilty, especially if there have been lies told...
bison

Bergholz, OH

#40 Nov 29, 2012
I dont know what to believe ,what name am i suppose to type in ,in scioto county court records.
victimx3

Marion, OH

#41 Nov 29, 2012
uh oh wrote:
having a case does not make someone guilty, especially if there have been lies told...
but when they have been caught red handed, it is obviously true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Step Up To The Plate Lee And Help The People Out 5 min Chris 44
Cell Block Talk & Threats 6 min Pip Rademaker 33
SOCF employees (May '09) 13 min Pip Rademaker 30
Ashley Greene (Jun '14) 1 hr Well then 22
I Fell In Love With A Dead Girl 1 hr Pip Rademaker 16
jennifer kortney calver 2 hr Karma 107
Courtney Spriggs Bad News For You 2 hr Pip Rademaker 17

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance