home invasion done by off duty deputy

Posted in the West Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bonny

Marion, OH

#1 May 21, 2012
on april the 19th 3 men came and barged in our home,2 we never knew and one was a brother in law that i met 4 or 5 times in the past 13 yrs.my sister who came and asked if she could stay with me because she was fearing for her life, i let her stay in the 13 yrs she had never left her husband but this time she did.and 2 days later they came and assulted us, my husband who had had opened heart surgery before this was still very ill, i told them to leave and he kept stating he worked for the scioto county sheriff dept and flashed his badge more then once, there was a struggle and the special deputy put a gun to my husband and then my husband pulled his gun out to and a stun gun, my husband tried to defend his family with these armed home invaders and nothing has been done yet! there is more to this story but i can't get it all on this site, my husband was taken to the hospital by ambulance and the next day he had to go back again, my husband is on alot of heart meds and these 3 men had no right to come into our home, and guess what? the sheriff dept took my husbands guns and we did not commit the crime, and why would the sheriff dept do in hose investagation on there own? should it not be someone else doing this type of investagation?
bonny

Marion, OH

#2 May 21, 2012
when you feel that when you call the sheriff dept and they are not telling you whats going on with this case, then its time to do something else me and my husband did not commit this crime and these 3 men did
Worktolive

Chillicothe, OH

#3 May 21, 2012
bonny wrote:
on april the 19th 3 men came and barged in our home,2 we never knew and one was a brother in law that i met 4 or 5 times in the past 13 yrs.my sister who came and asked if she could stay with me because she was fearing for her life, i let her stay in the 13 yrs she had never left her husband but this time she did.and 2 days later they came and assulted us, my husband who had had opened heart surgery before this was still very ill, i told them to leave and he kept stating he worked for the scioto county sheriff dept and flashed his badge more then once, there was a struggle and the special deputy put a gun to my husband and then my husband pulled his gun out to and a stun gun, my husband tried to defend his family with these armed home invaders and nothing has been done yet! there is more to this story but i can't get it all on this site, my husband was taken to the hospital by ambulance and the next day he had to go back again, my husband is on alot of heart meds and these 3 men had no right to come into our home, and guess what? the sheriff dept took my husbands guns and we did not commit the crime, and why would the sheriff dept do in hose investagation on there own? should it not be someone else doing this type of investagation?
If your have proof of this-call WSAZ and see if you can get them to come to your home and report this-I have seen them bring stuff like this out on tv. Just make sure you're truthful and name names.
mjt

Marion, OH

#4 May 22, 2012
name the deputy
bonny

Marion, OH

#5 May 23, 2012
we have been contacting people, and getting some leagal advice,we have made reports and our wittness made reports, but its now going on over a month and nothing is getting finished we are pushing charges and charges and we want to know what is the out come of this? so we are still moving and pushing forward my husband is a very ill man and he is also a veteran and his gun rights has been frindged upon. have a nice day everyone jesus loves you.
call

Marion, OH

#6 May 23, 2012
bonny wrote:
we have been contacting people, and getting some leagal advice,we have made reports and our wittness made reports, but its now going on over a month and nothing is getting finished we are pushing charges and charges and we want to know what is the out come of this? so we are still moving and pushing forward my husband is a very ill man and he is also a veteran and his gun rights has been frindged upon. have a nice day everyone jesus loves you.
call wsaz
jay

Marion, OH

#7 May 23, 2012
i did the night all this happened, they never responded.
bison

Marion, OH

#8 May 28, 2012
jay wrote:
i did the night all this happened, they never responded.
Was it your step daughter who robbed you
bufford Pusser

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2012
bison wrote:
<quoted text>Was it your step daughter who robbed you
read the top of the thread, refer to sept. 6 portsmouth daily times front page!
bison

Delaware, OH

#10 Oct 18, 2012
I think Steff did it
the one and only

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2012
listen here bison you dont know STEFF and further more please keep it out ur mouth. steff did not do it and for your info it said 3 MEN not woman so you should prob keep ur comment quiet they make you look dumb no tknow what ur talking bout and STEF dont have to go anf kick ppl doori and steal its called a job do you have one and id be mre than glad to give you a number you can call to verify. so unless you want to see a badge keep her name off your computer please.. thanks have a bless day and bonny hope all is well now..
bison

Delaware, OH

#12 Oct 19, 2012
the one and only wrote:
listen here bison you dont know STEFF and further more please keep it out ur mouth. steff did not do it and for your info it said 3 MEN not woman so you should prob keep ur comment quiet they make you look dumb no tknow what ur talking bout and STEF dont have to go anf kick ppl doori and steal its called a job do you have one and id be mre than glad to give you a number you can call to verify. so unless you want to see a badge keep her name off your computer please.. thanks have a bless day and bonny hope all is well now..
Me sorry ,but her needs to get her kids back
bufford pusser

Marion, OH

#13 Oct 19, 2012
bison wrote:
<quoted text>Me sorry ,but her needs to get her kids back
PLEASE READ PORTSMOUTH DAILY TIMES Sept.6 2012 front page, it explains whAt went on quite well.
bison

Delaware, OH

#14 Oct 19, 2012
bufford pusser wrote:
<quoted text> PLEASE READ PORTSMOUTH DAILY TIMES Sept.6 2012 front page, it explains whAt went on quite well.
Ok Ok ,then someone need to call Mike Dewine in on this
theone and only

Maysville, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2012
and yeah she would prob love to haveher kids back but its ppl that dont know what there talking bout throwing her name in stuff it aint true.. she moved away has job working for the city.. so sounds like shes doing better than them holsingers any day she is trying.. um how is this topix going bout her again???? so lets just drop it unless its somthing that can be proven..
bufford pusser

Galion, OH

#17 Oct 20, 2012
special report "we we got caught, skinny dippin"
where: court street landin about 10 minutes ago
she didn't have any thing on but a smile!
yelling something like pony I love you!

brought to you, by:phil&lil thegeese
set a good example

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 3, 2012
I do not know how long this must go on, before there is justice! and my guns are returned, where they should be. Maybe then everybody will know the truth!
set a good example

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 4, 2012
I am still waiting, for election day, maybe something will majically change maybe someone will take an interest in this case instead of politicing for a job!
republican gone wild

Marion, OH

#20 Nov 5, 2012
set a good example wrote:
I am still waiting, for election day, maybe something will majically change maybe someone will take an interest in this case instead of politicing for a job!
I am a democrat, who thinks it is time for a change. goins got my vote and that is the way it is! doninio, has not impressed me at all, I don't feel he has been there doing the job that the residents' of scioto county who put him there, expected!
frun

Cambridge, OH

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Write a letter to the editor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
portsmouth motorcycle club 48 min concerned 10
SOMC drug detox (Nov '15) 2 hr Gerbils R Us 11
O.J.Simpson 4 hr Gerbils R Us 3
David Brown 50 years old from Portsmouth Ohio s... 5 hr Gerbils R Us 3
kimberly reeder (Jul '10) Jul 18 Whocares 53
Lazarus parties on careys run Jul 15 Lil wizayne 2
dryrun pot dealers (Feb '13) Jul 15 LuciusVerinus 48

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance