West will destroy Valley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ginny

Highland, MI

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Most people on the westside are lazy and don't want to help out any at all. Yet these lazy welfare bums are the first to complain when something doesn't meet their high expectations. If they held themselves to the same lebel if expectations as they hold others they wouldnt be trailor trash welfare complainers ..Look in the concussion stand,its basically the same people who's been in there for years. Someone has to step up and do the job.. thanks to all who have volunteered in any way
dumb ass

Marion, OH

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Haaayyyy, no this there thread and all them others is alll created by dumb asszz like ME(my neighbor did it). Resppondin to dum,b assess liken mea is like livin the dream in the trailler park. Makes bout as much seense. BWHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alz I got to say is I hope he feels better after this!BWHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
slip

Marion, OH

#24 Oct 8, 2012
I think you slipped and told the truth. Admit it. You just a scum bag that does not have to work and you can work to suck the peoples kids out of playing time. Some parents have to work.
GMN

Marion, OH

#25 Oct 21, 2012
WHO KNOWS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the tolerance? 14 min gary 28
Who is stupid enough to think Trump supports Pu... 24 min gary 4
President Trump's Inauguration 30 min gary 23
I'm BACK! 36 min gary 22
Perry T Mason goes to Washington 58 min gary 27
Women protesting 1 hr gary 14
westside iga (Aug '12) 1 hr gary 2,344

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance