Good Luck West!!!
sider87

Marion, OH

#3 Oct 5, 2012
lol valley 47 west 13
really

Marion, OH

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Must be the kids because Tripp;et is a awsume coach. Heard him on the radio and he sounded smart
Whathappended

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Wow Valley beat the first girls football team. Triplet keeps saying the same old young thing. Valley lost 17 players last year. Face it,,,They are girls.
SIDER

West Chester, OH

#7 Oct 6, 2012
really wrote:
Must be the kids because Tripp;et is a awsume coach. Heard him on the radio and he sounded smart
Dear coach & staff get some balls & a match & light a fire under the boys asses if ur not or can not then get the fck out & let somebody else NO SPARK NO FIRE !!! 00 r u kidding SHAME SHAME
Susan

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Whathappended wrote:
Wow Valley beat the first girls football team. Triplet keeps saying the same old young thing. Valley lost 17 players last year. Face it,,,They are girls.
Hey, don't knock the girls. Even we can play better than that!
heyheyhey

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 6, 2012
west girls could beat the boys football team so do not talk crap. we just like to hug on them a little bit but if we want a man we will go to burg. We would want triplet to coach out team either.
bigear

Marion, OH

#10 Oct 6, 2012
We should have won. Halftime is for coaches to fix things. Our kids just will not do what there told.
West fan

Marion, OH

#11 Oct 6, 2012
bigear wrote:
We should have won. Halftime is for coaches to fix things. Our kids just will not do what there told.
Then let the boys that do not usually play on the field. Couldn't be any worse that our first team.
What

Marion, OH

#12 Oct 7, 2012
West fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let the boys that do not usually play on the field. Couldn't be any worse that our first team.
If you want your kid to play quarteback then get your lazy butt in the hotdog stand!! Sell our stuff so the coaches can have some money. Geesh what do you think this is?
West fan

Marion, OH

#13 Oct 7, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want your kid to play quarteback then get your lazy butt in the hotdog stand!! Sell our stuff so the coaches can have some money. Geesh what do you think this is?
Very funny. Don't have kids school age anymore. But when I did, you bet I volunteered. It is about supporting your OWN kid, team and school. Look in all of the concession stands at any game, no matter what sport, the parents help out. Do you really think selling hot dog will get your kid the quarterback position? Do you really that is all the parent's ulterior motive? Take a walk on the positive side of life.
lmao

Marion, OH

#14 Oct 7, 2012
West fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny. Don't have kids school age anymore. But when I did, you bet I volunteered. It is about supporting your OWN kid, team and school. Look in all of the concession stands at any game, no matter what sport, the parents help out. Do you really think selling hot dog will get your kid the quarterback position? Do you really that is all the parent's ulterior motive? Take a walk on the positive side of life.
Why dont you still help? For the kids my azz!! For you kid!! Yes it does get your kid on the field. People like you should be ashamed. We need people truly for all the kids and not just theirs.
West Fan

Marion, OH

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Did my stint at the concession stands. I do support monetarily, more money since the kids are gone. I go to the games and support my school and sports. Even on the board in the Boy Scouts at one time (no didn't expect an Eagle Badge for my boy because I was on the Board). I am 60 years old. What do you do cranky?
West Fan

Marion, OH

#16 Oct 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you still help? For the kids my azz!! For you kid!! Yes it does get your kid on the field. People like you should be ashamed. We need people truly for all the kids and not just theirs.
And, NO!, I am not ashamed.
sad

Marion, OH

#17 Oct 7, 2012
West Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And, NO!, I am not ashamed.
You should be and I am not the other person. How can you openly say the only reason you would help is when your kid played? You was there for the wrong reason. Shame shame on you. There are children down there that need your help now. Maybe you should be a better person.
West Fan

Marion, OH

#18 Oct 7, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be and I am not the other person. How can you openly say the only reason you would help is when your kid played? You was there for the wrong reason. Shame shame on you. There are children down there that need your help now. Maybe you should be a better person.
Hum. Maybe I wrote that wrong or it is being misinterpreted. I supported my children in everything they did in school, homework, grades, plays, chorus, sports and went to everything they were into in school. If you look, there was a list: kid, school, sports. Maybe you should be a better person and get off my back. Again, I will ask, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR THEM? I can give cash now. it's needed just as much as volunteer work, Sweetie.
West Fan

Marion, OH

#19 Oct 7, 2012
Didn't like that I emphasized OWN kid? A lot of parents are not involved in their OWN kids activities or school work. Will not do anything for any reason. That was my point there. Still don't like it? Find my IP address and shoot me for Gods sake.
West Fan

Marion, OH

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Yep. Reread it. Own kid, school, sports. Maybe I should have typed OWN kid, OWN school, OWN team. That better? Touchy people on Topix. Still not ashamed.
Westward

Marion, OH

#21 Oct 8, 2012
People. This thread is West will destroy Valley, Not West will destroy West Fan. Leave the lady alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has west found a varsity coach yet??? (Dec '13) 3 hr Fug 79
Football (Jun '14) 3 hr WHAT HOT 464
who is cody groves? (Feb '10) 9 hr need a helmet 51
Hosue in front of West Schools (Sep '11) Wed ptown 29
westside iga (Aug '12) Wed gary 2,200
Where's Joey Jenkins aka Joker at these days? (Oct '11) Aug 23 Joeys women 3
Blah,Blah Aug 16 Abc 1

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance