Who is Bethany White?
hrmmm

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Graduated from Portsmouth West in 2008???
hrmmm

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2011
no she didnt grad... wrong info... she is 12 or 14 and is in like 7th grade..
hrmmm

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2011
12. or 13!!!!!
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#4 Aug 31, 2011
hrmmm wrote:
no she didnt grad... wrong info... she is 12 or 14 and is in like 7th grade..
She in 8th grade now
kat

Marion, OH

#5 Sep 1, 2011
she a lez
you know me

Powell, OH

#6 Sep 25, 2011
she also does shit to little girls
itstrue

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2011
She is pregnant by some guy in friendship name Joey!! Just sayin!!
girl-

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 10, 2011
No she's not , I don't think so anyway .
a friend

Ashley, OH

#9 Oct 31, 2011
and again yall dont know ur facts get shit straight bethany is 13 and no she aint no lez and no she dont do nothin to lil girl shes a lil girl her self why aint yall got any thing better to do than run ppl down she a good kid and joey aint with her and has never been with her in that kinda why hell they are both kids.......... getta life ppl
FYI BITCHES

Delaware, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2011
itstrue wrote:
She is pregnant by some guy in friendship name Joey!! Just sayin!!
You guys are retarded. She is NOT pregnant by Joey. He hasn't even been around her! You need to get your fin facts straights before you go accusing people. I mean seriously he's like 17 and she's like 13! He's in a relationship with someone else. And I'm sure he's happy or else he wouldn't be in that relationship.
EXCUSSMEBITCH

Lynchburg, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2011
FYI BITCHES wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are retarded. She is NOT pregnant by Joey. He hasn't even been around her! You need to get your fin facts straights before you go accusing people. I mean seriously he's like 17 and she's like 13! He's in a relationship with someone else. And I'm sure he's happy or else he wouldn't be in that relationship.
this is right sister. why would he be with some skanky girl like that.he wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. so i highly doubt that shes pregnant by him. when hes so happy with his girlfriend. Bethany white anit nothing but a whore. she trys to sleep with anything that would sleep with her. i think her and her mom have a bet going on. like to see how many men can they sleep with in one week. i think i will quit downing her for now. but if i have to i will..
PwMsGirl123

Crooksville, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2011
One, Your wrong... Hunny she is 13 years old, and one of the nicest people you will meet, She is one of my best friends, & i have just about every class with her.
If you you guys knew her, then you would no that she doesnt have sex, & crap.
Well grow up & get a life, cuzz' ya'll are just starting rumors that she dont need, go on & hate her, Because ya'll are gonna be her motivators, thats right, your gonna make her strive to prove you wrong. But im not happy about the way you guys think you can just start crap & post it all over the web. Grow up & get lives, and act like adults. You know the saying " act ur age not ur shoe size, yeahh well that applies to you guys, Now stop commenting on this about a 13 year old girl & get on with your lives. Now Later
& Bethany if you see this, Ily.
-Chey (:
sabrina

AOL

#13 Dec 28, 2011
joey would be lucky to be able to get with bethany. bethany is only like 13 years old, and i doubt she's sleeping with anyone but if she was sleeping with someone (and she's not) it's nobody's business but her own...if people want to keep running their mouths use your real name and stop acting like a pu***
PwMsGirl123

Crooksville, OH

#14 Dec 28, 2011
True that Sabrina !

&& haha . they arnt acting..

- Love Chey .(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photos by Christina 48 min Mommy 12
Needle exchange times on friday 1 hr Cant find info 1
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 1 hr just a thought 285
Morgan Fire Dertment 1 hr Frustrated 3
West cheats May 24 Cheaters exposed 1
westside iga (Aug '12) May 24 gary 2,054
Gary coleman (Mar '12) May 23 Lol 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages