Pain Clinic 11th street
WESTSIDE03

Danvers, MA

#23 Jan 17, 2010
Brandi wrote:
Wait till he get his Money and see who left on the west side and it won't be me
FIRST OF ALL NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT MONEY YOUR TALKING ABOUT SO WON'T YOU GET UR SHIT TOGETHER AND GO GET A FUCKING LIFE.FOR THE TENN. PART IM THE ONE HE GOES ON VACATION WITH SO HE CAN BE WITH HIS GRANDKIDS NOT SOME SLEEZY SLUT THAT WANTS TO SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND TYPE UP SOME STUPID ASS FAKE SHIT.OK?OK THOUGHT SO.....
What A Crock

Marion, OH

#25 Feb 3, 2010
Loretta wrote:
Everyone knows Bart Journey owns and operates 11th street and Findley. All his brothers sit in prison and he's next. Corell's office one of the dirtest, they'll fix your piss test and MRI, Sonny Hamilton's daughter and her uncle Marshall Adkins owns and operates the one in Wheelersburg again dirty MRI's, one of the nurses sell them? Kevin Huff the smartest drug dealer tooks his office from Wheelersburg and moved it to Chillicothie kept all his scioto county patients though, Jody was closed down out on the trial but he's booming still yet in Florida and more than half of this county goes there, he's on that DVD having that reporter chased; the suboxane clinic is selling it. What happen to all the hype about Florida it's still a strong business. All these people on here are loaded and drug addicts, people shoot up at Greater Advanced Medical in Wheelersburg, right in the bathroom, shit the owner is a junkie. I figure if your going to gossip about one, might as well tell on them all. Some other high ups tried to start a clinic but failed. The Ohio Attorney General isn't going to keep allowing this, just like Nancy Sadler went down in Waverly, there all going down. Soon the IRS will be looking at all of you, yes, I work with the IRS and it's going to be hefty fines for all these pain clinics and employees. Happy Tax Season!
If you work for the IRS then it must stand for Imbread Retard Services. That was the owner of American Pain chasing the girl in the video called Oxycontin Express not Jody , his office was not in that video nor the one around here about pain clinics. His name is Chris George! Jody isn't shut down in Rosemount he is still there! Marshall Adkins is going around town telling people his clinic will be the last one standing if he has to KILL the other owners. He claims he made bogus calls to the FBI and DEA to try and shut down Jody, Bart (Tracey Bias), and Margie. Hell he's telling people that Kevin left town because he threaten him! Now thats why good clinics have bad names and retards who post shit they know nothing about! Get your facts straight before your lips fly people!
jeff

Waltham, MA

#26 Feb 21, 2010
can u give me acouple of addresses to these pain clinics i hurt my back
ahole

Dubois, IN

#27 Feb 22, 2010
do they help sore hemoroids. last time i got caught i had an unfortunate incident with a homosexual prison guard. need lots of pain relief he was huge.
R U MAD

Marion, OH

#28 Feb 22, 2010
Loretta wrote:
Everyone knows Bart Journey owns and operates 11th street and Findley. All his brothers sit in prison and he's next. Corell's office one of the dirtest, they'll fix your piss test and MRI, Sonny Hamilton's daughter and her uncle Marshall Adkins owns and operates the one in Wheelersburg again dirty MRI's, one of the nurses sell them? Kevin Huff the smartest drug dealer tooks his office from Wheelersburg and moved it to Chillicothie kept all his scioto county patients though, Jody was closed down out on the trial but he's booming still yet in Florida and more than half of this county goes there, he's on that DVD having that reporter chased; the suboxane clinic is selling it. What happen to all the hype about Florida it's still a strong business. All these people on here are loaded and drug addicts, people shoot up at Greater Advanced Medical in Wheelersburg, right in the bathroom, shit the owner is a junkie. I figure if your going to gossip about one, might as well tell on them all. Some other high ups tried to start a clinic but failed. The Ohio Attorney General isn't going to keep allowing this, just like Nancy Sadler went down in Waverly, there all going down. Soon the IRS will be looking at all of you, yes, I work with the IRS and it's going to be hefty fines for all these pain clinics and employees. Happy Tax Season!
You know a little, but sound like what you heard, the only brother Bart has locked up right now is Teddy, And they can't do shit about the pill mills, If you have one you will be grandfathered in, If you don't you'll have to be a doctor to open one up. They made the laws now they have to go by them. You think you all pissed now wait til they open their little shop to feel the pills in p-town before the law changes.(comein soon)
no doubt

Marion, OH

#29 Feb 22, 2010
R U MAD wrote:
<quoted text>You know a little, but sound like what you heard, the only brother Bart has locked up right now is Teddy, And they can't do shit about the pill mills, If you have one you will be grandfathered in, If you don't you'll have to be a doctor to open one up. They made the laws now they have to go by them. You think you all pissed now wait til they open their little shop to feel the pills in p-town before the law changes.(comein soon)
are you a f*cking TOY COP or what you know they have law enforcement classes if you want to be a cop!!
not getting caught

Dubois, IN

#30 Feb 22, 2010
everyone in the pill- mill helps everyone,so go pay and play
jerry

Cecilia, KY

#31 Feb 24, 2010
they just need something to make all of there pain go away .they are all good people.
west_sider09

Marion, OH

#32 Feb 26, 2010
jerry wrote:
they just need something to make all of there pain go away .they are all good people.
I say just give them a big hand full and say here swallow,get rid of the trash
You Wish

Marion, OH

#33 Mar 8, 2010
CAN I GET A APPOINTMENT I NEED SOMETHIBG FOR MY CRONIC PAIN AND IF SO CAN I GET THEM FILLED THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION AND A PHONE NUMBER I NEED HELP TRYED THE PHYSICAL THEARPAY WITHOUT MEDS DIDNT WORK TRYED REGULAR DOC AND STILL IN PAIN TO SCARED TO GIVE ME MEDS SO WHAT OUTHER CHOISE DO I HAVE BUT A PAIN CLINIC HELP
love and pain

Milford, MA

#34 Apr 2, 2010
jeff wrote:
can u give me acouple of addresses to these pain clinics i hurt my back
yea my email is dirty_v2003@yahoo.com if you need informatoin
miss know it all

Columbus, OH

#35 Apr 20, 2010
first an foremost, i would like to say, i agree with the angry public. furthermore, this is a response to loretta. if you work for the irs, you must know you have alot of improper spelling an very poor grammar. all your remarks are duly noted, however, you are extremely missinformed on your information! this is why nothing can be done about the situations at hand because all we have is hearsay,
' he said, she said". We need to get our facts straight before responding to the adds. second of all, I would never put my name or face on here due to the fact, that I (we), have children who do read these websites, whether we know it or not. All of you should think about my response before responding to anymore of these "gossip columns".
Loretta wrote:
Rambo

Marion, OH

#36 Apr 22, 2010
That pain clinic is getting busted right now.
pissed

Hodgenville, KY

#37 Apr 23, 2010
Loretta wrote:
all his brothers dont sit in prison and u need tu shut ur f**kin mouth because all u do is sit on here and gossip because u cant get a wife, ur on wellfare and im gonna call u -foodstamps- what the f**k do u think about that -foodstamps-
helen

Marion, OH

#38 Apr 23, 2010
Loretta wrote:
Kevins dad is mixed up in the drugs also ,bunch of hill hicks when they came to portsmouth about 20 years ago,i think they got ran out of ky
jerry

Ashland, KY

#40 May 4, 2010
when is the westside getting a pain clinic it not right we hafe to walk all the way to 11 st cant we get one closer bart ?
Urdumb

Frisco, TX

#41 Jul 8, 2010
Drive up to barts I'm sure he can hook u right up!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Marion, OH

#42 Jul 8, 2010
helen wrote:
Since its so cold outside do they serve hot coffee or coco to the pill heads outside on the sidewalk, feel so sorry for them
No it's more like..."Buy one get one free." Bring in another pill head and get next one free.

Since: May 10

West Portsmouth

#43 Aug 9, 2010
Loretta wrote:
Take em down!!!!
topflight

United States

#44 Sep 1, 2010
Urdumb wrote:
Drive up to barts I'm sure he can hook u right up!!!!
u have a address for a good Dr I live in Akron and I'm looking to get hooked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapid Fire Pizza ripp off 2 hr Inside_scoop 15
Fay Marie Prior 2 hr hotpants 7
Young blonde hooker 2 hr FOVR 42
Portsmouth streets 3 hr Sheesh 36
Laura Mikki Elliott 4 hr Good Clean Fun 6
Krogers 5 hr gary 16
New Boston papa johns 5 hr gary 3

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance