First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sider fan

Greenup, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
how many drug heads can you fit into one house? I bet they all recieve welfare because none of them have jobs. there are about 10-12 people living in that house and traffic in and out day and night. the saddest part is the kids, it looks like there are 4 or 5 from what i can tell. looks like childrens services needs to step in.
really

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2012
sider fan wrote:
how many drug heads can you fit into one house? I bet they all recieve welfare because none of them have jobs. there are about 10-12 people living in that house and traffic in and out day and night. the saddest part is the kids, it looks like there are 4 or 5 from what i can tell. looks like childrens services needs to step in.
Is this located in friendship/ sugar grove?
sider fan

Greenup, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
no it is off 3rd street on the west side. Scioto Rentals owns the property they are probably collecting hud payments for it.
also a fan

Pontiac, MI

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Phyllis Gleason and her 3 daughters live there.
222 rapp street

Lucasville, OH

#5 Jan 14, 2013
THIS IS FUNNY Y R U NOT PUTTING UR NAME AND IF THIS IS TRUE THEN U WOULD ONLY KNOW ALL THIS IF U COME HERE AND PHYLLIS ONLY HAS 2 KIDS SO HOW DUMB DO U LOOK AND THE ONLY KIDS HERE IS 2 AND THATS AMANDAS KIDS AND THERE WELL TAKEN CARE OF SO IF U REALLY KNEW PHYLLIS HER NAME IS ODELL NOW NOT GLEASON SO IF ANY1 IS ON DRUGS IT SOUNDS LIKE U R CAUSE U R TALKING OUT OF UR HEAD CAUSE ITS A PROVEN FACT U DONT KNOW SHIT
WorriedCitizen

Circleville, OH

#6 Feb 4, 2013
222 rapp street wrote:
THIS IS FUNNY Y R U NOT PUTTING UR NAME AND IF THIS IS TRUE THEN U WOULD ONLY KNOW ALL THIS IF U COME HERE AND PHYLLIS ONLY HAS 2 KIDS SO HOW DUMB DO U LOOK AND THE ONLY KIDS HERE IS 2 AND THATS AMANDAS KIDS AND THERE WELL TAKEN CARE OF SO IF U REALLY KNEW PHYLLIS HER NAME IS ODELL NOW NOT GLEASON SO IF ANY1 IS ON DRUGS IT SOUNDS LIKE U R CAUSE U R TALKING OUT OF UR HEAD CAUSE ITS A PROVEN FACT U DONT KNOW SHIT
First I must say you really show your love for Grammer. Mrs. Odell let a kid named Donnie stick a Pop can/beer can in her dirty bird so I think the change of name is poppycock. And you and i both know that there drugs and Kids not toddlers but 12 13 14 to 22 going in and out that house all the time. You bitches better leave of that hard shit or you'll blow away
stay gold PonyBoy
bigmama

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
222 rapp street wrote:
THIS IS FUNNY Y R U NOT PUTTING UR NAME AND IF THIS IS TRUE THEN U WOULD ONLY KNOW ALL THIS IF U COME HERE AND PHYLLIS ONLY HAS 2 KIDS SO HOW DUMB DO U LOOK AND THE ONLY KIDS HERE IS 2 AND THATS AMANDAS KIDS AND THERE WELL TAKEN CARE OF SO IF U REALLY KNEW PHYLLIS HER NAME IS ODELL NOW NOT GLEASON SO IF ANY1 IS ON DRUGS IT SOUNDS LIKE U R CAUSE U R TALKING OUT OF UR HEAD CAUSE ITS A PROVEN FACT U DONT KNOW SHIT
...so true
bumble bee

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 16, 2013
U All Just Need To Get A Life And Leave Us Alone Show Ur Face And Say Ur Real Name!!!!!
This is funny

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Feb 23, 2013
This whole family is a worthless waste of human life. The mom is a nutcase and a stupid whore that will lay down with any man that will give her the time of day, regardless of their age. She also loves to do drugs with her kids to try to be their best friend instead of a parent. She's so afeaid of her oldest daughter getting mad at her it's pathetic. The oldest daughter is a fat worthless pill head who will use anyone to get what she wants. She doesn't take care of her kids and doesn't even deserve to have them. She needs to go back to prison where she belongs. The youngest daughter is just stupid. She has always done whatever she had to do to fit in and just listens to what her mom and sister tell her to do. She would be better off leaving those two and never looking back. The mom and older daughter are definitely pieces of shit though and anyone that knows them knows that I'm telling the truth. Suck the system some more you worthless pill heads!!
SIDER

Piketon, OH

#11 Feb 24, 2013
sider fan wrote:
no it is off 3rd street on the west side. Scioto Rentals owns the property they are probably collecting hud payments for it.
U really should mind your own fckn bussiness RATT !!
bumble bee

Circleville, OH

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Listen u need to stop talking about me and my mom and sister she does take good care of her kids shes a good mom and my mom is sick and don't bother nobody and she is not a nut so shut ur mouth and say ur real name and say it to are faces and not on here my sister dont need to go back to prison so shut up u punks so good bye!!!
neededInfo

Circleville, OH

#13 Mar 21, 2013
bumble bee wrote:
Listen u need to stop talking about me and my mom and sister she does take good care of her kids shes a good mom and my mom is sick and don't bother nobody and she is not a nut so shut ur mouth and say ur real name and say it to are faces and not on here my sister dont need to go back to prison so shut up u punks so good bye!!!
Rose is right yall leave em be, now
This is funny

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2013
No I will not leave them be because I'm only telling the truth. I'm a close friend to some of their family and it's disgusting how they talk to their family members that have only tried to help them. Rose is the best one out of them but she is stupid for letting Amanda control her. Amanda is a fat worthless pill head. If you don't think she deserves to go back to jail, then you must be on some good drugs yourself! Phyllis might be sick but she's not as bad off as she acts. She's a pill whore just like Amanda.
Amanda Gleason

Circleville, OH

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Hello you don't know what the hell you are talking about ok you can say whatever you want to i don't care as long as you are talking about me you are leaveing some one else alone you must not have a life because you think you know so much about my life well you have alot wrong because you have left out alot of stuff so you better keep up with what is going on my life because you don't know what you are talking about i don't care who you think or who you know because you don't have nothing right about yea i have done some stuffs in my past but who hasn't everbody is not perfect but i know i have came along way all i can say for you is get god in your life so you better get your facts right before you start running your mouth about my family or me why can't you say your name you scaried or something !!~!!!
slowie

Piketon, OH

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Ask them about what happened to Randy
slowie

Piketon, OH

#17 Apr 12, 2013
slowie wrote:
Ask them about what happened to Randy
anyone want to know what they did,i dont know how they live with their self
slowie

Piketon, OH

#18 Apr 15, 2013
phyliss will lay with a snake
REVENGE

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Slowie, tell us what you know!
Amanda Gleason

Circleville, OH

#20 Apr 16, 2013
you are all crazy and need help nobody did anything grow up and get a life and some help
KARMA

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Amanda Gleason wrote:
you are all crazy and need help nobody did anything grow up and get a life and some help
Only time will tell! Amanda and Phyllis both will pay for ALL the wrong they have done. and by the way Amanda..........
SNITCHES GET STITCHES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFO with confederate flag over Walmart !?? Is t... 55 min blank girl 4
liz 5 hr bob 5
Hookers 6 hr perv 5
Portsmouth hookers 6 hr Truth serum 25
Football (Jun '14) Tue Davey 362
lost keys Tue keyless 2
Jordan Frasures Mom !!! (Jul '14) Jun 28 Pope 2
More from around the web

West Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages