#3 Nov 14, 2012
I get tired of listening to his faggo. voice

Marion, OH

#4 Nov 19, 2012
I think you all are little bitchs that need to back off
lol

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]I think you all are little bitchs that need to back off[/QUOTE]

Oh no:( are you one of his little "buddies"? Lol
Reason

Marion, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Tag is a good friend to anyone who is nice to him. Everyone else hates him because they think he's gay. Those people are ignorant, and stubborn, for they refuse to listen about anything good in people, and refute anything that isn't gossip. It's the behavior of degenerates and rude swains who grew up in this area under the impression that things don't change, and they are always right about their morals. Frankly, that's selfish and pretentious.
fact

Marion, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
don't hate the gay, hate the way. #preach
lol

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Reason wrote:
Tag is a good friend to anyone who is nice to him. Everyone else hates him because they think he's gay. Those people are ignorant, and stubborn, for they refuse to listen about anything good in people, and refute anything that isn't gossip. It's the behavior of degenerates and rude swains who grew up in this area under the impression that things don't change, and they are always right about their morals. Frankly, that's selfish and pretentious.
And your probably his boyfriend(: that's cute. In chorus he thinks he can sing and quite frankly it's annoying. And that's the problem is him along with the other fags are missing something so they talk with the voice, dress, and act out for attention. It's very sad honestly
Stfu

Marion, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
queer wrote:
I think the queer needs to go back to where he came from
Well, if he goes back to where he came from, HE'D STILL BE HERE. that should be enough proof that its not a freaking choice. It's how you're born. Tag was raised in the exact same place as all of you judgmental fools, and is still the way he is, not that it's bad. And no, I'm not his "boyfriend". All the kids here were raised conservative and aren't intelligent enough to think for themselves. Leave Tag alone. Find something better to do with your useless lives.
no

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
He obviously isn't from west. Didn't start out here, and needs to go somewhere else

Marion, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Ya'll muthafuckas need Jesus
stupid

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
The fruit loop lovers are the ones that need Jesus
crazy

Marion, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Crazy how embarrassing to have this many faggos and queer lovers at west now a days... Use to be they wouldn't have made it
Lololol

Marion, OH

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Cool story, bro. Whenever the gays become successful in their life and get out of the hell hole of West Portsmouth and there's gay marriage in all 50 states, who will be the one laughing? Most certainly not you ignorant bastards that have no life or the balls to tell a person to their face your opinion about them. SUCK IT!!!:)
me

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Lololol wrote:
Cool story, bro. Whenever the gays become successful in their life and get out of the hell hole of West Portsmouth and there's gay marriage in all 50 states, who will be the one laughing? Most certainly not you ignorant bastards that have no life or the balls to tell a person to their face your opinion about them. SUCK IT!!!:)
I have no clue who these people are, but I can tell you for a fact I have no problem saying it to any one of those sick twisted individuals.
dumn

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Lololol wrote:
There will never be marriage in all 59 states in our life time. Too many good hearted, rational thinking people. And west Portsmouth is a great place to live if you could get rid of the fruit loops like your self. The governent should just seclude all of you to one part of the earth and in roughly 80 years you will all die out. Get it cause you can't reproduce ? Another reason why any intelligent person can see it's f***** up. And then when the next batch of the attention seaking scum comes send them over too. Great solution
dumn

Marion, OH

#17 Nov 23, 2012
dumn wrote:
<quoted text>There will never be marriage in all 59 states in our life time. Too many good hearted, rational thinking people. And west Portsmouth is a great place to live if you could get rid of the fruit loops like your self. The governent should just seclude all of you to one part of the earth and in roughly 80 years you will all die out. Get it cause you can't reproduce ? Another reason why any intelligent person can see it's f***** up. And then when the next batch of the attention seaking scum comes send them over too. Great solution
50* states excuse me.
Umm

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2012
The idea of having same sex marriage in all 50 states seems more like a realistic idea than putting all the gays in one place. Not only is it more realistic, it's more of an intelligent act. And "goodhearted rational thinking people" are disgustingly homophobic? That's so fatuous, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's that bad. And technically, the gays AND lesbians (if included) could reproduce. Think about it. You have men and women together. There are bi people too, you know. And what if their children are born straight? I think I have you airheads beat. Give me more comments. I'm sure I can come up with wittier comments. Try me.:)
Just stop

Marion, OH

#20 Nov 23, 2012
You all need to stop its not right to treat people bad. Your bullying and it's not right. Just stop
xoxo

Marion, OH

#21 Nov 23, 2012
I am not going to speak to anyone directly, just those of you who choose to read this comment. Tag is a human being. It does not matter if he is straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or a transgender. That does not make him any less of a person, or any more of an animal. This is exactly what is wrong with society, and with each and every hateful comment, it is just being proven more and more. You people are seriously sick. How is saying hurtful things online beneficial to your pathetic lives? Perhaps it makes you feel better about your own worthless self. When in reality, those who spread LOVE rather than HATE are the ones who are truly going to find peace within themselves. I hope you all burn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have a dream. 2 min gary 18
The river 6 min gary 22
anyone know nikki colvin horr 28 min Had enough 1
2year old little girl homoicide and parents sti... 37 min fgjjk 25
any one know joshwa howerton aka Howie from new... 39 min Had enough 6
Entertainers refusing to perform at Trumps inau... 1 hr Uhh 24
BigB, Perry Mason, Loving Karma, Dr No, and man... 1 hr jusobservn 5

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance