meh

Marion, OH

#176 May 28, 2010
I'm sorry, but, over half the people I have seen listed on here, I have heard stories of them jumping people with multiple people. I've even personally seen some of these folks jump others with others helping. So, to say someone is a good fighter in scioto county is stupid.
joe

Indianapolis, IN

#177 May 28, 2010
There may have been like 1 or 2 fair fights in Scioto County...lol
who knows

Washington Court House, OH

#178 Jun 5, 2010
well i think that shane perry can fight....dont know him well but the other night some dude called him out n the dude on third went to the hospital....the dude desrved that tho telling shanes young boys hes gonna choke them n harrasing them thats what he gets
anonymous

Marion, OH

#180 Jun 9, 2010
Definitely Tim Dunn
randomgirl

Westerville, OH

#181 Jun 9, 2010
uhm DEF SHANNON WRIGHT!
Lmnop

Marion, OH

#182 Jun 9, 2010
I can do a round house kick without falling down
shane perry

United States

#183 Jun 10, 2010
Yes I can scrap that Guy on third paid for what he said but that Guy in piketon really paid it for what he did gotta go to court for that one so being a Scrapper doesn't pay...
west side boy

Marion, OH

#184 Jun 10, 2010
Ya i saw what shane did to that guy on third i would never with shane like what i heard no one F**ks with a crazy man..
west side boy

Marion, OH

#185 Jun 10, 2010
Ya i saw what shane did to that guy on third i would never mess with shane...like what i heard no one F**ks with a crazy man..
Garett Stamper

Marion, OH

#187 Jun 10, 2010
I think shane perry is a big ol teddy bear. lol. just kidding. He seems to be a lil crazy, but easy goin and cool as hell. just try your damndest not to piss him off.
shane perry

United States

#188 Jun 11, 2010
Thank You Garrett on the Teddy bear but to be honest i'm getting to old for it anymore....... but when it comes to my wife kids and friends I will always fight.......
west side hater

Marion, OH

#189 Jun 13, 2010
cannon ball is a great fighter ! as long as hes fighting a girl!
Yellow Car

Marion, OH

#190 Jun 15, 2010
i would have to say Andy Bugg..crzy good fighter..
just you

Jackson, OH

#191 Jun 16, 2010
clint williams ........brian justis
Garett Stamper

Marion, OH

#192 Jun 16, 2010
no problem shane. your my dude. i'd fight on your side any day of the week. and im confident you would do the same for me.
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#193 Jun 16, 2010
well the girls in toughman are not skanks one of the girl is my cousin, the other girl is chris s wife i know them personaly so pls dont say nasty shit about the girls. and u may not no who i am but i can handel my own, i can throw with the best i just wont lay down like the rest. i got heart and all the skill in the world. (keep your head up chris)
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#194 Jun 16, 2010
id say greg sexton he is not knowen as a fighter but has alote of skills and he can fight just as alote of people.
babygirl

Marion, OH

#195 Jun 16, 2010
BRICKER!!!!!!
OMG

Marion, OH

#196 Jun 16, 2010
WHAT HAVENT HEARD THAT NAME FOR A LONG TIME

Since: May 10

Chicago, IL

#197 Jun 16, 2010
Haha Phil Bender Is The Shit !! He Can Rock Some With His Right Hand !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill Mill Dr Tempanarous & Pharmacist Ray Fankell 4 min Ray 8
who will president trump blame for this? 36 min Pip Rademaker 244
City Council Clowns (The Johnsons) 1 hr allen supporter 8
White truck 1 hr IKC28 1
names of business that are no longer around tha... (Nov '10) 5 hr Pip Rademaker 226
scioto co fair in full swing (Aug '12) 5 hr DrNO 58
jennifer kortney calver 5 hr Pip Rademaker 82

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages