samantha

United States

#368 Jun 11, 2012
Oh also I am not the only one that has a problem with them. Look under the topic " moose club " on here
whatever

United States

#369 Jun 11, 2012
I thought this was about fighters!
Leanne

Nicholasville, KY

#370 Jun 11, 2012
samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I don't even know who you are. I have been with my man since the 7th grade and I am proud to say I have never been with anyone else nor do I want to be. But I will never let a tramp like Brittney or Brenda hang all over my man and try to get him to go home with Brenda when he has told her he is not interested and Brittney said "ahh come on" really she's married herself. She really thinks that's OK that my husband goes home with her ugly mom?
I agree Brittney is just white trash she has tried for years to get with my man
samantha

United States

#371 Jun 11, 2012
Yea I don't know how people out there at the moose puts up with her and her mom Brenda's bullshit. I know I'm done with it!
Westsider

Crooksville, OH

#372 Jul 2, 2012
Bumper could kick butt
babygirl360457

United States

#373 Jul 5, 2012
Brian Justice is a beast. Best fighter in Portsmouth back when, and now. A few comments talk about him getting older and/or strung out, but he still has hella power and hands. He's actually a Teddy Bear though.
Ironton

Buchtel, OH

#374 Jul 6, 2012
I think the Stiltners can fight espicially
Gary Stiltner who was coach at Cornerstone.
I watched him knock out people in seconds with 16 ounce gloves on. I know I worked with him at Ohio River valley Corrections.
realtalk

Bergholz, OH

#375 Jul 14, 2012
Any of the barnetts can fight, some are just crazy but there a barnett guy i know he can fight and so can his son
think about it

Marion, OH

#376 Aug 2, 2012
there are so many talented people out there who have different attributes for fighting speed, power, dodging ability, etc... there is never a greates fighter or set of fighters its all situational you people have no clue what your talking about lmao arron evans realy funny stuff kids
Big boy

Marion, OH

#377 Aug 13, 2012
The Brickers ? They are seriously bad asses !!
just sayin
#378 Aug 16, 2012
what a/b female fighters? Only heard a few names and most the comments on them were misinformed. BTW, most the EE names mentioned are people who will jump you and if they do fight one on one it's if their crew of idiots are behind them to jump in at will-that's not a good fighter that's a coward!There were some very good names of fighters thrown oyt there..Rob Lovely, Shane Warner, Tim Dunn, and noone remembers Terrance Washington? Bad dudes right thar!
BTW
#379 Aug 16, 2012
just sayin wrote:
what a/b female fighters? Only heard a few names and most the comments on them were misinformed. BTW, most the EE names mentioned are people who will jump you and if they do fight one on one it's if their crew of idiots are behind them to jump in at will-that's not a good fighter that's a coward!There were some very good names of fighters thrown oyt there..Rob Lovely, Shane Warner, Tim Dunn, and noone remembers Terrance Washington? Bad dudes right thar!
Tim Dunn will be making his professional debut in Columbus on Oct 6th! <<<<<<Ain't heard no other listed names making this accomplishment! GO TIM!!!
BTW
#380 Aug 16, 2012
Oh, he (TIM DUNN) already holds multiple titles:) Now, that's a bad ass dude!
nykee

Marion, OH

#381 Aug 16, 2012
Danny Borders!!
lTrish

Marion, OH

#382 Aug 16, 2012
nykee wrote:
Danny Borders!!
wheres danny
concerned

Minford, OH

#383 Aug 22, 2012
HAHAA wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAA!! NO JOSH IS NOT!! I'VE SEEN HIM GET HIS ASS BEAT MANY A TIMES!! THAT LITTLE SHORT PIECE OF SHIT..
baldy Scott
damnpeople

United States

#386 Nov 1, 2012
Robert Carter hell back in high school he was in fights every day. He was crazy hisand his brother Allen McClain where some of the biggest fights at green. Seen Robert fight with his arm broken. Hell all the Carters are all fighters
For real

Wilmington, OH

#389 Nov 3, 2012
Any of the lodwick
gita

Marion, OH

#390 Nov 3, 2012
old school wrote:
Big Alf Bricker was a bad ass when I was around.
Yeah...I remember when someone stole my boyfriends guns & had traded them for crack in Da Ville. Big Alf went down to Da Ville & was ready to fight em all. Needless to say..we got the guns back lol.
meow

United States

#391 Nov 9, 2012
Tackett boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl with short blonde hair (Jun '14) 3 hr jus observn 33
blonde hair in sion 3 hr jus observn 13
gary Coleman (Jul '16) 3 hr jus observn 13
Entertainment 3 hr jus observn 3
will bypass really help our area 4 hr jus observn 42
Portsmouth Can't Afford Police & Fire Employees 4 hr DrNO 13
neal hatcher screwing "MOON" (Sep '10) 4 hr jus observn 26

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance