First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Buckeye_Fanatic

Minford, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Just wondering everyone's opinions on who are some good fighters or just plain tough people in Portsmouth? I'm just curious because I wonder if there is any out there, there are so many people in Portsmouth that are "wanna be gangsters and thugs" that are so full of themselves but in all actuality just all talk! Don't think that I think I can fight because I know I can't and I will admit it! Just wanting to see some real opinions on who are some tough dudes(or ladies) or really good fighters from the Portsmouth area?
your right

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2010
There are some real bad dudes out there, but for the most part they don't do any talking because they don't need to. Most of the toughest and best fighters I know are real nice guys that stay out of fights unless it is absolutely necessary.

Since: Mar 10

Minford, OH

#3 Mar 10, 2010
That's my thoughts exactly! The ones that always talk usually can not back it up, at least from a decent number of fights I have witnessed over the years!
thugn

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2010
i got to say matt jones is a real good fighter
straight up

Crooksville, OH

#5 Mar 17, 2010
I would have to agree with you. I think one of the best fighters on the west side would have to be either Cody Gonzales or Aaron Evans... Cody won't do anything unless you really piss him off and then your done. I seen Cody Knock a guy straight out and broke his jaw in two places. Aaron is the opposite. He'll beat the shit out of anyone at anytime. I can't believe the both of them are brothers...
totalywrong

Malden, MA

#6 Mar 17, 2010
People always post-in whose a mean azz?? Most of the bad mofos never fight, an you'll never know till your knocked out who they are. Whats the name of that train hat hit me DOH!
Cody Gonzales

Crooksville, OH

#7 Mar 17, 2010
I didn't know that people know I can fight. cool. well who all is going to hooks for books this Friday and Saturday. I am in it. And I hope I win
D0p3b0y

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2010
i would have to say jaimes damron or matt jones two
jon

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 18, 2010
yes james damron is a lil bad mf'r
olddays

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 18, 2010
well back a few yrs ago Chris Morgan used to be a bad as* but not to sure anymore havent heard anything about him for yrs, I know he lost tough man last yr, now given i am referring to 4 or more yrs ago
crazy

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Mar 18, 2010
Matt Jones "wow" he only has that reputation because of the company he used to keep Benders and Tacketts.........
Verynice

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2010
Chad breech n Tyler neely (:
A very Bad person

San Antonio, TX

#15 Mar 18, 2010
Bryce Goode is tough as hell George Bennett to
thats right

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2010
james rameys a bad ass... also he dont look like it but josh ruby is mean too
na nua

Ashburn, VA

#17 Mar 18, 2010
my boys are bad janes ramey jordan n jason jamies kenflo keaton jake williams donald ramey n there is more then that
get r done

Marion, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2010
i like cheese
matt o

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 18, 2010
bradon eldribge now that a beast
YouDontKnowMe

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 19, 2010
SH!T Donald ramey isn't Sh!t...
Jage

New York, NY

#21 Mar 19, 2010
Id say Jason James. Ethan Fight, and Justin Masters
HAHAA

Columbus, OH

#22 Mar 19, 2010
thats right wrote:
james rameys a bad ass... also he dont look like it but josh ruby is mean too
HAHAHAA!! NO JOSH IS NOT!! I'VE SEEN HIM GET HIS ASS BEAT MANY A TIMES!! THAT LITTLE SHORT PIECE OF SHIT..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth supports trump! 10 min Perry T Mason jr 18
Markki Lou Bender (beebee) 21 min just me 4
City Trash Pickup (Nov '13) 24 min Perry T Mason jr 16
White Girls with jungle fever 2 hr Flygirl 8
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 4 hr Concerned 304
West Side Hookers (Dec '14) 7 hr good girl 12
West cheats May 24 Cheaters exposed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages