prettiest girls at pwms
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the honest one

Marion, OH

#1 Apr 7, 2012
1. Kenna rister
2. Erika howell
3. Maicie parker
4. Gabbie Dunn
5. Lexi cudial
6. Camie (don't know last name
7. Danielle newton

My thonghts , tell me what u think!
lol

Marion, OH

#2 Apr 9, 2012
the honest one wrote:
1. Kenna rister
2. Erika howell
3. Maicie parker
4. Gabbie Dunn
5. Lexi cudial
6. Camie (don't know last name
7. Danielle newton

My thonghts , tell me what u think!
LOL like you put kenna on here she's fugly!
uhm ?

Marion, OH

#3 Apr 10, 2012
She's actually really pretty!
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2012
sami matthews.
kelsey callihan
madison mclaughlin
madison marasak
My Thoughts

Laura, OH

#6 May 6, 2012
1. Gabbie Dunn
2. Lexi Caudill
3. Kenzie Zaph
4. Kayleigh Coleman
5. Josie Book
6. Taylor Carver.
7. Alysa Vulgamore
8. Katelyn Conklin
9. Caitlin Russell
10 Madison McLaughlin
There's alot of pretty girls at west .(:
woww .

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 6, 2012
1.kelsie callihan
2.josie book
3.lexy caudill
4.madie mclaughlin (even though shes a lesbian)
5.katelyn york
6.erika howell (sometimes)
confused

Marion, OH

#8 May 7, 2012
How is madi pretty. not in person ! she has disgusting looking zits, almost everyone gets them but still .
i wanna know

Hodgenville, KY

#10 May 7, 2012
they are all pretty////// god bless you all.....
Sjxndnskc

Marion, OH

#11 May 8, 2012
Morgan Wetzel is hot
love •

Marion, OH

#12 May 8, 2012
1: danielle newton
2:gabbie dunn
3: ericka howell
4: taylor carver
5: madison marasak
brush

Chillicothe, OH

#13 May 9, 2012
kelsie callihan
madi meresrk
gabbie dunn
jordan hileman
shadow

Marion, OH

#14 May 9, 2012
Madi marasak
Danielle newton
Taylor carver
seriously ?

Marion, OH

#15 May 14, 2012
What does it matter who's pretty or not.? No one can help their looks so grow up.
lol

Marion, OH

#16 May 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="uhm ?"]Madison McLaughlin is ' not ' pretty !! She might be somewhat of a slut but personally I don't think she's actually pretty[/QUOTE]
what has she done to be called a slut? And pretty or not she's far from a slut
well

Galion, OH

#17 May 15, 2012
confused wrote:
How is madi pretty. not in person ! she has disgusting looking zits, almost everyone gets them but still .
You should NEVER talk about someone and acne. Trusst me on this one! I used to laugh at people with it & all through school i never broke out once! after i was in my 20's I started breaking out with cystic acne. & I have scars from it, so be careful as to what you say about others. Karma is only a bitch if YOU are!
truth

Marion, OH

#18 May 15, 2012
lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="uhm ?"]Madison McLaughlin is ' not ' pretty !! She might be somewhat of a slut but personally I don't think she's actually pretty"

what has she done to be called a slut? And pretty or not she's far from a slut
well she puts her phone down her underwear(alot of ppl do) but she takes it *half way out in front of guys , she shakes her ass in front of guys , put her boobs on guys and look at * some of he Facebook pictures!
lol

Marion, OH

#19 May 15, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>well she puts her phone down her underwear(alot of ppl do) but she takes it *half way out in front of guys , she shakes her ass in front of guys , put her boobs on guys and look at * some of he Facebook pictures!
lol ok well for 1 she dont have a Facebook anymore so that's what I think of that n 2 yes she takes her phone out of her pants to look at it big fucking deal it's not lyk she's asking them to look at her krotch 3 what guys does she shake her butt in front of seriously that ones just pothedic n for the boobs part she never wears low cut shirts nor tries to impress anyone at that school or does she put her boobs on them I never once see her in the hallway or in any class just prancing around boobing random guys y'all are dumb asses nd if u werent jealous of her nd saying stupid crap like you are now then u would no that she is actually really nice nd doesn't do that stuff AT ALL. Thanks (: that'll be all.
lol

Marion, OH

#20 May 15, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>well she puts her phone down her underwear(alot of ppl do) but she takes it *half way out in front of guys , she shakes her ass in front of guys , put her boobs on guys and look at * some of he Facebook pictures!
oh nd another thing I will Admit that she used to try nd show off in frount of guys at the first half of the year but if u open ur eyes at all nd stop starting shit u will realize that she does not do that anymore. Also I'm going to tell her about this nd if u weren't a pussy you'd tell her to her face
truth

Marion, OH

#21 May 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol ok well for 1 she dont have a Facebook anymore so that's what I think of that n 2 yes she takes her phone out of her pants to look at it big fucking deal it's not lyk she's asking them to look at her krotch 3 what guys does she shake her butt in front of seriously that ones just pothedic n for the boobs part she never wears low cut shirts nor tries to impress anyone at that school or does she put her boobs on them I never once see her in the hallway or in any class just prancing around boobing random guys y'all are dumb asses nd if u werent jealous of her nd saying stupid crap like you are now then u would no that she is actually really nice nd doesn't do that stuff AT ALL. Thanks (: that'll be all.
haha ! Nick fraeture , mason bridwell!
She wears low cut shirts a good bit hunn!
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#22 May 15, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>haha ! Nick fraeture , mason bridwell!
She wears low cut shirts a good bit hunn!
lmao ok hunnn! whatever you say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
westside iga (Aug '12) 2 min gary 2,346
Where is the tolerance? 9 min gary 42
I'm BACK! 21 min gary 44
Women protesting 33 min gary 31
Perry T Mason goes to Washington 54 min gary 49
Advice for Hillary supporters 1 hr gary 24
ATV fatality 1 hr gary 4

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Portsmouth Mortgages