The bitch of the West

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Who knows Kriah Adkins? She is the daughter of Marshall Adkins. I don't know much about her other than she is trying to ruin my daughter's life because my daughter is dating her dad's girlfriends son. Kirah is so obsessed with him that she has litterally tried to kill herself more than once. My daughter already has enough trouble at school but now she has even more now that she is dating Kirah's soon to be brother in law. I think that this girl has some serious mental problems and that the whole family does. If you know anything then post and I will return a message and soon find out what to do about this girl. Thank you so much.
yea I know

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Kirah is a good girl she has just been through a lot if you feel like there is a problem then go to her father and talk to him about it yes she is spoiled but that doesnt make her a bad kid and im sure her father doesnt know this. So make him aware of the problem and he will handle it
Janie

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

The bitch of the West wrote:
Who knows Kriah Adkins? She is the daughter of Marshall Adkins. I don't know much about her other than she is trying to ruin my daughter's life because my daughter is dating her dad's girlfriends son. Kirah is so obsessed with him that she has litterally tried to kill herself more than once. My daughter already has enough trouble at school but now she has even more now that she is
dating Kirah's soon to be brother in law. I
think that this girl has some serious mental
problems and that the whole family does. If
you know anything then post and I will return
a message and soon find out what to do
about this girl. Thank you so much.
I don't know the little girl but I have some things about the father. He runs the pain clinic in wheelersburg. His wife passed away a few months I guess. I didn't know he was getting married. She isn't the blonde that cared for his wife when she was ill is it? I think she has a son he is probably 12 or 13.

I agree if your daughter is having trouble you should talk to the father about it. She is probably going thru alot since she just lost her mother and her daddy is getting married so soon. If the trouble happens at school maybe talk to the principal and he could speak to her and her father. I hope things get better for your daughter.
yea I know

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Is it Stacy that her dad is going to marry? the lady that Kirah hangs with?
Janie

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

yea I know wrote:
Is it Stacy that her dad is going to marry? the lady that Kirah hangs with?
Stacy? Don't think I know her. Is she from West Portsmouth?
i know her

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

she live down the street from me... never heard anything about this..
bob

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

shes adoptd and no his wife didnt die 2 mounts ago she died like years ago . shes rich and spoild .
courtney adkins

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Who knows Kriah Adkins? She is the daughter of Marshall Adkins. I don't know much about her other than she is trying to ruin my daughter's life because my daughter is dating her dad's girlfriends son. Kirah is so obsessed with him that she has litterally tried to kill herself more than once. My daughter already has enough trouble at school but now she has even more now that she is dating Kirah's soon to be brother in law. I think that this girl has some serious mental problems and that the whole family does. If you know anything then post and I will return a message and soon find out what to do about this girl. Thank you so much.
kirah is my cousin and her father , marshall is my grandfather . Kirah i will agree has some issues , but if you knew the reasons behind them you would understand.. and its not like im protecting her , because believe me i have had my fair share of arguments with her . but she has been babied all her life , and she acts out allot! but my whol family has been through allot within the last year . kirahs adopted mother who had been around for kirahs whole life passed away on january 25th of last year.and weave been attacked over the internet for years and since linda passed its gotten even worse .

now i know you think im protecting but from experience , kirahs father always get through to her . so just let ur daughter know not to worry and make marshall aware of any contact she has with your daughter , keep him updated

thank you ,
courtney adkins
courtney adkins

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

bob wrote:
shes adoptd and no his wife didnt die 2 mounts ago she died like years ago . shes rich and spoild .
linda died january 25th of last year and she isint rich her adopted dad ( my grandfather ) spends every penny he has on her because she has been through allot and i will agree shes spoiled but i dont agree of you stating facts that you don't know about. you people have been attacking my family for years and its only making the situation of kirah worse on our end . if you have any problems with her , then go to her father not the internet .
A parent of children

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Okay, I have never posted anything on a forum but I have to speak up. You state you are a mother, as a mother you should realize and have the common sense not to post your problems or information about a minor on a public internet. Common sense should tell you that if you have a problem with a child, then you should speak with that childs parents. If the child has done something illegal then inform the authorities. But listing your problems on a place like this is just like putting something in one of those trashy gossip magazines. Grow up
hey bob

Warrendale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

just to let you know, his wife didn't die years ago it hasn't even been a full year yet.... and the reason she is spoiled is because they have tried so hard to get her minds off of what kind of life she has had, since she has been born... now her real mother died years ago, but as for his wife. no... do your research before you speak... and the reason she is so protective of everyone in her life is beacause she has lost everyone dear to her... and of course it would give anybody issues...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Portsmouth Discussions

Search the West Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 30,160
Stephanie and Brandon Throughoman 3 hr Haha 16
Robbie Riley 5 hr ThinkinBoutHim 3
westside iga (Aug '12) 21 hr GramzieB 621
Has west found a varsity coach yet??? (Dec '13) Mon Dumb 76
Football Mon Dumb 75
I miss Pepper and the rotting teeth Aug 17 Floyd 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Portsmouth Jobs

•••