Posted in the West Portsmouth Forum

holly

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2009
does anyone know destiny buckle?
well

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 23, 2009
i know a girl named allison buckle.... an i think she`s from minford?? not for sure all i know is allison is a sl*t. not kidding in the least bit....
Della

Marion, OH

#4 Dec 4, 2009
yes I know her, why do you want to know?
Stacy

Belden, MS

#5 Dec 4, 2009
I know her!! She's extremely nice and would do whatever she could for anyone!
Cami

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Dec 5, 2009
Shes one of the best people I know! Why would u want to know if anybody knows her for? And why would u post it on here?
jake

Marion, OH

#8 Dec 5, 2009
She is from Minford
nathan

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2009
i met her last weekend. she's hot...does anyone know how i can get in touch with her?
holly

Marion, OH

#10 Dec 7, 2009
i heard that she was dating my ex tyson butler
Della

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 7, 2009
and that gives you a reason to go onto a public forum and try to stir up some dirt on her? So in other words you have no life.
Stacy

Belden, MS

#12 Dec 7, 2009
So what he's your ex so why do you care?? Is there a reason your worried about it??
Stacy

Belden, MS

#13 Dec 7, 2009
And good luck finding out anything about her cause all you'll find is nothing but good things! She's a good person!
April

Belden, MS

#14 Dec 7, 2009
How do u know her and that they're dating? Do u still talk to him or cAre about him? There has to be some reason you wrote this about her! Either cause your jealous or you need to warn her! Which is it? I know them both and they seem really happy together and treat each other good!
Jeremy

Belden, MS

#15 Dec 7, 2009
She is an extremly good hearted person that had been through alot, and still looks at the bright end of things. She's a very strong woman and ANY man would be lucky to have her. She's very beautiful on the inside and out. I would kill to be with her.
Cami

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Dec 7, 2009
Yes i agree with everybody! How pathetic is it that you come on here and stir shit up about ur ex's new gf? Can we all say that ur a loser? GET OVER IT! Sorry to break it to you hunny but he def doesnt want you...btw arent you married sooo seriously y do u care? Or is it because ur physcotic??
Hmm

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2012
Is she still screwing Nick Phipps??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best paying home healthcare agency 48 min gary 4
American Narcan 51 min gary 3
Fireworks more important than homeless people 53 min gary 4
who will president trump blame for this? 56 min gary 85
that church in rubyville wasting tens of thous... 1 hr gary 26
portsmouth fireworks 1 hr gary 13
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 8 hr Gerbils are us 162

West Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance