Poll: What Do You Think About New Nam...

Poll: What Do You Think About New Name For The Bear Mountain Bridge?

There are 1 comment on the The Peekskill Daily Voice story from Oct 8, 2018, titled Poll: What Do You Think About New Name For The Bear Mountain Bridge?. In it, The Peekskill Daily Voice reports that:

Just months after the uproar over the new Tappan Zee Bridge being given the official name of the Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, residents are up in arms again over the newly enacted name of the Bear Mountain Bridge. The new name, "The Purple Heart Veterans Memorial Bridge," was selected, not by Gov. Andrew Cuomo, but by the State Senate which had originally wanted to attach the name to the new Tappan Zee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peekskill Daily Voice.

Joseph M Natale

Newburgh, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2018
I am sorry, have lived all my 75 years in the hudson valley and I no the bear mountain bridge is the only name and should not be changed bye some state senator.

Mr. Joseph M.Natale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Principal pleads not guilty (Nov '10) Nov 15 Felix Francis Marcus 22
Kiryas Joel Music Thread (Aug '17) Nov 13 Musikologist 7
Adoptees Born at Julia L. Butterfield Hospital ... (Jan '12) Nov 10 joanNYadoptees 73
News Washingtonville High School principal charged w... (Oct '10) Oct '18 Felix Francis Marcus 172
jessica obenauf aka boo the narc.... Aug '18 Meade co gimp 1
News West Point launches inquiry into cadets' fists-... (May '16) May '16 Old Surfer Dude 1
News FVR inspires West Point's young Pinoy cadets (Jul '15) Aug '15 Brainiac of Beaco... 2

West Point Jobs

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages