Obama orders 30,000 more troops to Af...

Obama orders 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, pledges to begi...

There are 49 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Obama orders 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, pledges to begi.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Declaring "our security is at stake," President Barack Obama ordered an additional 30,000 U.S. troops into the long war in Afghanistan on Tuesday night, but balanced the buildup with a pledge to an impatient nation to begin withdrawing American forces in 18 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“J.W. ... where are you?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#48 Dec 9, 2009
I honor and respect our President, but I wish he would do more to get us out of Afgh ASAP
Apostate

Pelham, NH

#49 Dec 9, 2009
Laughing Liberal wrote:
I honor and respect our President, but I wish he would do more to get us out of Afgh ASAP
When even a Black RACIST buffoon like Jesse Jackson knows that Obambi is a FRAUD then you know it's getting really bad for the Won. Seems like Blacks are also asking the Hoax and Change merchant where their Jobs and their Houses and their free tanks of Gas are. LOL

"JACKSON: He essentially owns more and more. When Bush left office there were 30,000 troops in Afghanistan. We're now going to a hundred thousand, so we kind of own the Afghanistan mission. We bailed out the banks. We kind of own a plan now where you have more foreclosures than you do have modifications. We're losing jobs by the droves. Unemployment levels are disastrously high. We are the canary in the mine. We're on the front side of its pain and the backside of its prosperity. Urban America is black, but Appalachia basically is white. We must not be seen as marginal America."
LoLBama

Maynard, MA

#50 Dec 10, 2009
9 days after the President ordered another 30,000 troops to Afghanistan bringing the total amount of soldiers to over 100,000. LoLBama will receive his Nobel Peace Prize. Oh the irony.

“J.W. ... where are you?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#51 Dec 10, 2009
Respect the president .. he is my hero. He is a good honest man doing his best to fix what Cheney destroyed
Apostate

Pelham, NH

#52 Dec 10, 2009
Laughing Liberal wrote:
Respect the president .. he is my hero. He is a good honest man doing his best to fix what Cheney destroyed
Despite the lack of Obama's school records etc it's quite obvious he's far less intelligent then one would expect in his position. His persona, faux charisma is all a charade perpetrated by his handlers, only he's not smart enough to endure the game. As hard as the Media will try, at the end of the day they can not make him what he isn't, Presidential.
leaks urine

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Dec 10, 2009
Apostate wrote:
<quoted text>Despite the lack of Obama's school records etc it's quite obvious he's far less intelligent then one would expect in his position. His persona, faux charisma is all a charade perpetrated by his handlers, only he's not smart enough to endure the game. As hard as the Media will try, at the end of the day they can not make him what he isn't, Presidential.
Lack of School records? From Harvard Law? WTF are you talking about? Far less intelligent and not Presidential? Than the last President?
I suppose because you said so? Thanks Prostate!
LoLBama

Maynard, MA

#54 Dec 10, 2009
Laughing Liberal wrote:
He hasn't fixed anything that Cheney destroyed. Key components in the USA Patriot Act are set to expire at the end of the year, but President Barack Obama is seeking to extend them, reversing his stark opposition in the past to the same provisions. He has done nothing to stop torture. Escalating the war in Afghanistan twice in less than a year.

So, summing it up, he has certainly done nothing to change our 60+ year-old foreign policy in the Middle East which is the root of our problems. The United States government is the biggest threat to world peace out there and the leader of it gets a "Peace Prize?" LMAO, "War is Peace," "Freedom is slavery," etc.
who is doing what

Thornton, IL

#55 Dec 10, 2009
leaks urine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of School records? From Harvard Law? WTF are you talking about? Far less intelligent and not Presidential? Than the last President?
I suppose because you said so? Thanks Prostate!
Far less-Obama is, and Americans are waking up to the fact-when 40% of Americans are saying "all I want for Christmas is George Bush back in office" Obama has a real problem.
I say

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Dec 10, 2009
who is doing what wrote:
<quoted text>Far less-Obama is, and Americans are waking up to the fact-when 40% of Americans are saying "all I want for Christmas is George Bush back in office" Obama has a real problem.
Correction "When" should be IF! And that's pretty funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
st. joseph's home entrance (Feb '11) May 20 Voice Of The 8A-s 6
Adoptees Born at Julia L. Butterfield Hospital ... (Jan '12) May 17 joan 63
more of the boys 1950-1953 (Nov '10) May 15 thepachecos212 3
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts May 15 wrtw 4
The Pool July 11, 1948 (Jul '12) May 13 mycole 6
Adoptee in Search of Family (Nov '12) Apr '18 joanNYadoptees 5
Adoptees and Birth parents, and siblings Reunite! (Sep '16) Apr '18 joanNYadoptees 2

West Point Jobs

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages