Tripler Army Medical among priority repairs

WASHINGTON The U.S. Army said yesterday it will immediately repair barracks at eight facilities, including Tripler Army Medical Center, in the wake of inspections at bases worldwide. Full Story
Fred King

Tampa, FL

#1 May 10, 2008
Too Bad that they forgot that Sc ofield needs a lot of repairs too.

Since: Apr 08

Portland, OR

#2 May 10, 2008
I did some construction work up there,the place is so outdated and run down, I dont think 1.7 million is going to do it.
GHOST

Honolulu, HI

#3 May 10, 2008
They need to put 1.7 million in putting a bigger parking structure there.

Going to any appointment or visit up there is terrible, more cars than workers. Even the handicapped stalls are full, go figure.

Too many high paid govt workers that are overpaid, very lopsided and unneeded, espcially for a training hospital.
jhb3043

Columbus, OH

#4 May 12, 2008
GHOST, the perfect place for another parking garage is on the other side of the Spark Matsunaga VA center. a 3 or 4 story structure should do.

the enlisted barracks at Tripler needs to be demolished & rebuilt. i can't believe that those poor souls have to use a community shower & toilet on each floor of that thing.

i thought our barracks at Kaneohe was bad...
Auryte

Honolulu, HI

#5 May 13, 2008
All of the governmental facilities are in need of great repair. Schofield, Shafter, Hickam, Tripler, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 20 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Lexington Hills Condos (Sep '06) Sep 14 mike 151
•••

West Point News Video

•••
West Point Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••