TDS cadets to enter prestigious US mi...

TDS cadets to enter prestigious US military academies

There are 1 comment on the Matangi Tonga story from May 14, 2007, titled TDS cadets to enter prestigious US military academies. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

“It is a four-year course, and all expenses will be borne by the US government.”

THE acceptance of two Tongan Cadet Officers to the US Military Academy, West Point, and the US Naval Academy, Annapolis, this year is a major step forward for the development of the Tonga Defence Service, said ... via Matangi Tonga

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

Mount Barker, Australia

#1 May 15, 2007
Malo e ako tamaiki pea malo e feinga 'a si'i kau taki 'o e sotia... Fefe Potungaue mo'ui ke lava atu ha taha ki he ngaahi ako talaa 'o Amelika ke fakalahi e 'ilo fakafaito'o ma'a Tonga.... Yes we need soldier but we need Drs more....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My view column: Family planning in Kiryas Joel 3 hr Mother Sara 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 9 hr Corn wall delivery 1
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Nov 18 noelbowie 300
News Gordon Lightfoot Returns to Stanley Theater in ... Nov 14 End Of The Road 3
Hi, (Dec '14) Nov 13 pusherman_ 30
Anyone Else Unhappy With Toll Brothers? Nov 13 pvgurl 2
News Decision expected on Kiryas Joel annexation vot... Nov 9 Frank rizzo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages