New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Nurse Ratchet

Danielson, CT

#17856 Feb 8, 2013
His point is that he should take his medication every day even though it makes him feel spaced out. That way he won't be annoying to others, or talk too much, or go on wild spending sprees.
Realist

Albany, NY

#17857 Feb 9, 2013
Realchristians wrote:
Why don't the Republicans start a recall of Andrew Cuomo? I am sure the NRA would be willing to organize that and vote Schifuso Cuomo out of office before he does any more damage. With the way people feel now it may just work, and strike fear in the politicians, and remind them that they are only in power as long as they DO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.
I'll tell you why: It would fail, then Andrew would spend the rest of his term slashing funding to their districts, which means that they would lose re-election, become hopeless alcoholics, and die in an alley with a d**k in their mouth.
Realist

Latham, NY

#17858 Feb 9, 2013
Me? I'd rather bend over and that what Andrew has in size for me becuase he knows I'm very receptive to Big Government filling all of my needs!!! <wink><wink><nu dge><nudge>
Indy

Denver, CO

#17859 Feb 9, 2013
Lets just keep Obama in office indefinitely, we can become a Third World Country - it's called evening out the playing field.
Isn't that what you Useful Idiots want? Isn't that what you voted for in exchange for your Free ObamaPhones???
Mr Pibb

Danielson, CT

#17860 Feb 9, 2013
Indy wrote:
Lets just keep Obama in office indefinitely, we can become a Third World Country - it's called evening out the playing field.
Isn't that what you Useful Idiots want? Isn't that what you voted for in exchange for your Free ObamaPhones???
You sound like a crazy person.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17861 Feb 10, 2013
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you why: It would fail, then Andrew would spend the rest of his term slashing funding to their districts, which means that they would lose re-election, become hopeless alcoholics, and die in an alley with a d**k in their mouth.
Thanks for writing a succinct autobiography, sounds like you know the succubus from Albany.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17862 Feb 10, 2013
Mr Pibb wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a crazy person.
I doubt the veracity of your name.
All I can say is WAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#17864 Feb 10, 2013
Man the fug up, ya fuggin' Bozos

The loser repukes LOST.

BIG TIME.

The Democrats WON !

BIG TIME !

So wake the fug up and smell my balls.
merle

United States

#17865 Feb 10, 2013
I would rather rapid stop your balls you stupid liberal mooching freeloader. Remember you won for now so we all lose but things will swing back the other way and it will be you crying like a little bitch. I will make sure i pour lots of salt on your wounds . Communist Fuc
All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
The loser repukes LOST.
BIG TIME.
The Democrats WON !
BIG TIME !

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17866 Feb 11, 2013
All I can say is WAAAAAAA wrote:
The loser repukes LOST.
BIG TIME.
The Democrats WON !
BIG TIME !
What a Jackass

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17867 Feb 11, 2013
Every Friday the vice president takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president's residence in northwest Washington to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware

At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.

On Saturdays in warm weather, Biden regularly returns to Andrews on the airplane to play golf at the base with President Obama. After the game, he flies back to Delaware. On Sunday evening, he returns on the plane to Washington - all at taxpayer expense.

The Boeing C-32 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 commercial jet. The cost of flying the plane is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden's weekend trips is well over $1 million. That does not include so-called deadhead flights when the plane often flies back to Washington empty and then returns empty to pick up Biden.

obama says we don't have a spending problem, he's right, he doesn't see any problem, but you should have, before you voted again.

Location hidden

#17868 Feb 11, 2013
Marvo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for you is that Andrew is the Governor, and you're just a sad little weirdo who sits in mom's basement eating Pringles and masturbating to a Sarah Palin poster.
See, Andrew Cuomo is a winner, and you are a loser. It's really just that simple. It's not your fault; the doctor likely just slapped you a little too hard at birth and knocked your already small brain against the wall of your brain-pan.
Everyone knows an annoying little f**k like you; you're the guy who bitches no matter who is elected, because - like all teabaggers - you have an unrealistic view of the World. You think that we're all going back to three-cornered hats and log cabins.
Whenever a liberal skunk is confronted with the reality that their choice of elected official whom they voted for turns out to be a incompetent narcissist who obviously only cares about his public pandering for election, usually resorts to the conjecture that his idealogical opponent is a denizen in a basement somewhere. Psychologists will tell you that people often see others as they see themselves.

Good luck New Yorkers, with the pasture pudding you've elected as governor.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17869 Feb 11, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Every Friday the vice president takes a helicopter designated as Marine Two from the vice president's residence in northwest Washington to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He then hops on Air Force Two to fly back to his home in Delaware
At the end of the weekend, he returns on Air Force Two, usually a Boeing C-32.
On Saturdays in warm weather, Biden regularly returns to Andrews on the airplane to play golf at the base with President Obama. After the game, he flies back to Delaware. On Sunday evening, he returns on the plane to Washington - all at taxpayer expense.
The Boeing C-32 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 commercial jet. The cost of flying the plane is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden's weekend trips is well over $1 million. That does not include so-called deadhead flights when the plane often flies back to Washington empty and then returns empty to pick up Biden.
obama says we don't have a spending problem, he's right, he doesn't see any problem, but you should have, before you voted again.
Just like mr Green Power Al Gore. Do as I say not as I do.
Great Postings !
SylvioAratis

Brooklyn, NY

#17871 Feb 11, 2013
You still lost. You were beaten badly...your nuts were cut off and your candidate abandoned you.

You are losers, and all losers can do is sit quietly and lick their wounds. You supported a terrible candidate who you were sure would win..which makes you both losers and naive.

Location hidden

#17873 Feb 11, 2013
SylvioAratis wrote:
You still lost. You were beaten badly...your nuts were cut off and your candidate abandoned you.
You are losers, and all losers can do is sit quietly and lick their wounds. You supported a terrible candidate who you were sure would win..which makes you both losers and naive.
Can I speculate that you voted for obama the omniscient omnipotent? Ergo, you are the epitome of being naive, almost entertaining, as in the repertoire of circus clowns. Can you count to sixteen and a half trillion? Can you spell clueless?
SylvioAratis

Brooklyn, NY

#17874 Feb 11, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I speculate that you voted for obama the omniscient omnipotent? Ergo, you are the epitome of being naive, almost entertaining, as in the repertoire of circus clowns. Can you count to sixteen and a half trillion? Can you spell clueless?
I may be clueless, but my guy won.

Corinth, NY

#17875 Feb 11, 2013
merle wrote:
Remember you won for now so we all lose but things will swing back the other way and it will be you crying like a little bitch. I will make sure i pour lots of salt on your wounds . Communist Fuc
<quoted text>
LOL.....you clowns already did when Bush won by a stacked Supreme Court deck.

Now it's our turn.

So suck it, loser beeches !
nac

Patchogue, NY

#17876 Feb 11, 2013
I voted for Gary Johnson. With all of this loser talk, I thought I'd chime in and admit that my candidate lost. Congratulations to those of you that ... for some reason ... root for Obama as if he were a football team.

Congrats, you won!

Sure, your groceries and gas cost more & your paycheck got smaller... but who cares? You WON!

Sure, Obama doubled down on Bush's assault on our civil liberties and made due process a thing of the past... but who cares? you WON!

Sure the administration keeps lying to us about Benghazi and Fast & Furious... but who cares about dead people??? You WON!!!!
McDingleberry

Selden, NY

#17877 Feb 11, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jackass
Captain we've detected Klingons on Uranus. Should we wipe them out?

Corinth, NY

#17878 Feb 11, 2013
nac -

"Sure, your groceries and gas cost more & your paycheck got smaller... but who cares? You WON!"

Hmmmm...tell me, Einstien....was the price of gas the same or cheaper from the start of GWB's dictatorship vs. the end of it ?

Same with the price of food....was it cheaper at the END of Reagan's dictatorship than at the beginning ?

Wake up, schmuck....prices go up and up...to blame it on any ONE president is just hilariously stupid.

"Sure, Obama doubled down on Bush's assault on our civil liberties and made due process a thing of the past... but who cares?"

True, that IS a downside....but at the very LEAST Obama is trying to ensure that American citizens can enjoy what every other industrialized country's citizens do.....affordable healthcare for ALL !

Obama isn't trying to take our social security savings...and that's PRECISLY what it is...SAVINGS....and giving it away to Wall Street motherfuggers to piss away (like they did to everyone's '401k")...like the repukeliucans have always attempted to do.

Make no mistake...Social Security is NOT an 'entitlement' like the repukes claim...every single one of us pay in to it all our lives...like a savings account.

So fuggin' suck my balls, jethro....

We finally have a president of the PEOPLE, not of business !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
Lexington Hills Condos (Sep '06) Sep 14 mike 151
First same-sex wedding of men happening Saturda... (Nov '13) Sep 12 Don Brown 6
•••

West Point News Video

•••
•••

West Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Point People Search