Tom Mesereau defends big names and no...

Tom Mesereau defends big names and no-names

There are 11 comments on the CNN story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Tom Mesereau defends big names and no-names. In it, CNN reports that:

Tom Mesereau walks into court with his most famous client, Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

smilemj

UK

#1 Oct 5, 2010
A wonderful, dignified, true person.
Jenny from Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Thank God for this attorney that help Michael in defending his innocent among the volture who try to drag him threw dirt in the allegation of molesting a childred for the 2nd time. The first one after Michael's death confess that he lied after his dad killed himself.
mjlover4life

North Providence, RI

#3 Oct 5, 2010
T.Mez is an angel for what he did for Michael even though there was no proof of Michael never doing anything wrong T.Mez is still an angel I love you T.Mez and thank you.

krackerjacks

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2011
The things Tom Sneddon did to prove MJ’s guilt weren't any more underhanded than Tom Mesereau turning MJ’s criminal case around and making that jury concentrate on things Janet Arvizo did YEARS before she met MJ, suggesting that any evidence she had to offer in the case at hand must not be believed! That was a cheap courtroom tactic called “defamation of character” and circumstantial at best!
It’s also the basis of the so-called “proof” that JA was a liar to you gullible fans!
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#7 Dec 7, 2011
krackerjacks wrote:
The things Tom Sneddon did to prove MJ’s guilt weren't any more underhanded than Tom Mesereau turning MJ’s criminal case around and making that jury concentrate on things Janet Arvizo did YEARS before she met MJ, suggesting that any evidence she had to offer in the case at hand must not be believed! That was a cheap courtroom tactic called “defamation of character” and circumstantial at best!
It’s also the basis of the so-called “proof” that JA was a liar to you gullible fans!

Can you get any more stupid? You spin so fast its a wonder your not in politics?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you get any more stupid? You spin so fast its a wonder your not in politics?
You must be talking about yourself. As usual, you forget the case was not about Janet Arvizo's character. It was about whether or not Michael molested her son. I tire of reminding you. But down inside, I keep hoping against hope it will finally sink into your f'loony head.

krackerjacks

Location hidden

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Here's a few of the reasons why smart people don't take you fans seriously:

Paying EC millions of dollars in hush money to drop the charges and walk away proves that MJ was innocent and EC accepting this immense fortune proves what a liar he was! Apparently rewarding an evil extortionist’s greed was MJ’s defense!

Some mysterious, un-named insurance co. rushed in and threw millions of dollars into the wind to protect an innocent man from having to defend himself!

EC committed suicide cuz he felt guilty about what he did but not enough to return that money!

Even though this repeat sexual offender had been given permission by the children's parents to crawl into bed with a 45 year old man, he insisted on sleeping on the floor instead!

MJ had vitiligo. That's why he suddenly changed from a black man with splotches of discolored skin into a ghastly white ghoul!

MJ was addicted to powerful painkillers cuz his scalp was burnt TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO!

Even though MJ invited children to a party at HIS house and while they were in HIS care, they got drunk on HIS booze, the host of this party had nothing to do with it! It can all be blamed on the victim’s mother for things she did YEARS before she met MJ!

Honestly, do you dopes ever listen to yourselves?
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about yourself. As usual, you forget the case was not about Janet Arvizo's character. It was about whether or not Michael molested her son. I tire of reminding you. But down inside, I keep hoping against hope it will finally sink into your f'loony head.

that will never happen. NOTHING will ever convince me of M.J.'S guilt. I know better.Wake up !

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#11 Dec 9, 2011
krackerjacks wrote:
Here's a few of the reasons why smart people don't take you fans seriously:
Paying EC millions of dollars in hush money to drop the charges and walk away proves that MJ was innocent and EC accepting this immense fortune proves what a liar he was! Apparently rewarding an evil extortionist’s greed was MJ’s defense!
Some mysterious, un-named insurance co. rushed in and threw millions of dollars into the wind to protect an innocent man from having to defend himself!
EC committed suicide cuz he felt guilty about what he did but not enough to return that money!
Even though this repeat sexual offender had been given permission by the children's parents to crawl into bed with a 45 year old man, he insisted on sleeping on the floor instead!
MJ had vitiligo. That's why he suddenly changed from a black man with splotches of discolored skin into a ghastly white ghoul!
MJ was addicted to powerful painkillers cuz his scalp was burnt TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO!
Even though MJ invited children to a party at HIS house and while they were in HIS care, they got drunk on HIS booze, the host of this party had nothing to do with it! It can all be blamed on the victim’s mother for things she did YEARS before she met MJ!
Honestly, do you dopes ever listen to yourselves?
Don't forget this one.

What’s so bad about dangling a baby over a balcony?

http://popshifter.com/2009-07-30/top-ten-ques...

krackerjacks

Location hidden

#12 Dec 9, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this one.
What’s so bad about dangling a baby over a balcony?
http://popshifter.com/2009-07-30/top-ten-ques...
Have you fans seen that interview with Lisa Marie Presley on Oprah? LMP says the MJ she saw in these interviews with Bashir was a man she didn't even recognize! She said he looked higher than a kite! Now take a gander at MJ jostling his crying infant son around on his drug fueled leg while he's trying to explain why he held his baby over that balcony railing!

How high do you think he was when he did THAT?

"What's wrong with that?" If someone had reported that ANYONE (except "THE KING," of course.) did something like that while high on drugs to Child Protective Services, THAT CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!!!!!

I guess you forgot about that!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#13 Dec 9, 2011
krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you fans seen that interview with Lisa Marie Presley on Oprah? LMP says the MJ she saw in these interviews with Bashir was a man she didn't even recognize! She said he looked higher than a kite! Now take a gander at MJ jostling his crying infant son around on his drug fueled leg while he's trying to explain why he held his baby over that balcony railing!
How high do you think he was when he did THAT?
"What's wrong with that?" If someone had reported that ANYONE (except "THE KING," of course.) did something like that while high on drugs to Child Protective Services, THAT CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!!!!!
I guess you forgot about that!
Uh - no, I didn't forget about anything so turn you Caps Lock off when you're speaking to me, you bloody nutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sears and roebuck houses in cournwall (Apr '06) Sep 18 Circle of Friends... 8
disturbing the priest (Aug '14) Sep 11 do not disturb th... 2
News Orange County Legislature approves Palm Tree re... Sep 8 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Trio indicted in fatal Newburgh shooting Aug 25 Buginfested 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug 25 Really 11
Look who's a Sgt of of the Harriman Police Dep... Aug 25 Harriman Joke Dep... 1
Review: Pleasure Island (Nov '09) Aug 24 Debbie Greene 21

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages