'Standing Up' Iraq Army Looks Open-En...

'Standing Up' Iraq Army Looks Open-Ended -- Armed Forces, Virgi...

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 29, 2008, titled 'Standing Up' Iraq Army Looks Open-Ended -- Armed Forces, Virgi.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Iraq's new army is "developing steadily," with "strong Iraqi leaders out front," the chief U.S. trainer assured the American people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jimmie

Clarksville, AR

#1 Mar 29, 2008
If the Bush administration would stop bombing with "collition" air planes for the Iraqi "Army" where would they be?
They are tribal and love to fight each other anyway. All you have to do is take sheite into the army and move them into Sunnie areas and Sunnies into Sheite areas and Kurd into either area and let them fight and call Them the Iraqi "army" . OH I forgot We have to give them millions of US taxpayers money too
bob-o

College Station, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2008
When will someone be held responsible for the incompetence and deceit concerning this fiasco?
Dennis

Oviedo, FL

#3 Mar 29, 2008
This is a bad story getting worse by the day.

My son is getting discharged with PTSD and TBI.. We don't hear about things like that. We just figure that 4,000 of our children (according to Bush) is worth the price.
Lance Winslow

Alameda, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2008
Is the surge still a big success, G.W.?
nyc

Stamford, CT

#5 Mar 29, 2008
God help us. GWB still telling anyone who will listen we are not in the middle of a civil war. 4000 of our dead kids and thousounds of our wounded kids would beg to differ. Get them home now. This president is killing our kids and our country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials want coin created for New York's Purp... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News Newburgh teen charged in shooting 18 hr Paisano 2
News Level 2 Sex Offender From Northern Westchester ... Wed Bubba sanetti 1
News Newburgh school budget plan seeks 2% tax levy hike Wed Newburger 2
News McQuade Children's Services shuts down (Dec '09) Apr 21 Jay 14
News South Blooming Grove Residents Solicited to Sel... (Jun '16) Apr 20 Kim Chen 6
News County delays review of KJa s town creation pro... Apr 9 Neil 4

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages